Quote Originally Posted by mclaren88 View Post
It took me a while to realize I had replies lol Worst. Millennial. Ever. lol
So I think he plays a very good "What do you mean?" game. We aren't talking right now.
We cleared up a few things and I then I called him on his "punishment" to me. I told him I would pay time for any crime but he was being unfair about it because in my eyes - and I think any non-SLI eyes - they would agree.
He is a enneagram 8 - I have no doubt about that. So he is testing me. Seeing if I have what it takes to be loyal and endure his darkness. I am an enneagram 7. Which fleeting when times get tough is my thing. Seemingly this should fail hard. However, I have been soul searching and I have found my purpose - he is exactly who I want him to be my partner in crime - to get there. However, if it wasn't for socionics - I would think this guy is a sociopath. Seeing and reading what I have about SLIs - I understand why this duality paring is so difficult - but I also see the abundant amount of beauty in it. Every ounce of effort - has been completely 100% worth it.
I feel like I am always helping people and trying to help them be the best they can be. Through all of this - it was actually him - who left me better than he found me. Even if he walks away forever - I will be incredibly grateful for him.
Best of luck to you, @mclaren88.