I think of Elon Musk as a borderline personality type (between neurosis and psychosis) with a lot of hereditary wealth. He behaves very manically and goes for extensive periods of time without sleeping in addition to having been sent to rehab for his drug abuse and being a Twitter addict. He's absolutely disagreeable and mean, but he's not a strong individual. You can be a strong individual without being mean too, but I generally just see those dimensions as being perpendicular since of course you can be dominant and be mean too even if you can also be dominant and nice. That's also why I didn't self-type as an 8 in enneagram, because they're just described as reactive, if someone hits them they hit back but they don't use their minds at all to control themselves so they probably end up in prison which is the least dominant place anyone could ever be. Being easily goaded or provoked is the least dominant way to be.

If you're mean in a reactive way that's not very dominant, and Elon is entirely a creature of reaction in my opinion. Hence I see him as one of the least dominant individuals imaginable. His life's goal is literally to have a computer replace his brain so he can sit back and watch the show without even understanding anything and this is an extremely strong argument for Elon not being remotely dominant. I don't want a computer in my brain because I like having control and being able to perceive reality and behave autonomously. I'm also not addicted to drugs or Twitter or any of the other things he is.