Quote Originally Posted by FeloniousFunk View Post
I'll clarify over time whether we are indeed what I believe us to be. He's a methodical, practical, driven, non-stop Energizer bunny, who lives to protect and nurture. He's huge on minimizing conflict, big family person, responsible to a fault, frugal to the point of it simply being entertaining, and indeed does have a propensity to talk and talk to fill the void, even if it's repeating things he's told me a number of times before. But he's also got a heart of gold, loves meeting people, isn't annoyed by smalltalk, sees the good in everyone, and is a huge outdoors guy who pulls me out of my self-involved little box and has me doing things outdoors that I'd likely never do on my own. Aside from the chatter, which can get a little tedious at times, he's a joy to be with. I delight in the fact that he and I share a remarkable number of interests. It's uncanny actually. I however am the creative, unconventional, non-conforming entrepreneurial dreamer who gets exhausted at the thought of monotonous implementation; he's the tireless, optimistic implementor. As he's said to me on numerous occasions: "I thrive in any environment where someone has given me the rules and tells me what ultimately needs to be accomplished." He fails at virtually nothing because he simply doesn't give up. If a door shuts, he finds a window. If the window is locked; he digs a hole. I'm the erratic, impulsive, efficient, procrastinating rabbit who sees the forest for the trees; he's the reliable, logical, linear, methodical tortoise who chips away at things every day until he crosses the finish line.

Hope this helps.

FF
That does sound more like conflict relationship. All the things that I stated which are that ESE are outgoing, share interests with ILI, take them outdoors, ESE talk a lot as they are extroverts. How about the things that he says that annoy you or don't agree with your ideas and values in the approach to individuals and society most importantly?

ESE take good care of people that they know personally as they are caregivers but their philosophy on enjoyment, relaxation, and social views don't align with ILI. ESE do want to know what their partner wants them to do because they are pleases, SEE broach boundaries in different ways. Also the approach that SEE take to sexual desire of ILI is different. This may not be very apparent to the ILI at first but soon the ILI will realize that ESE is not using his will as he should be.