Thread: Your parent's types

Threaded View

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only very recently have I interacted with my birth father with this being mostly online and through 2 briefs trips to one another's home cities in different states.
    He was happy enough to do a Socionics test and his result was ENFj though after meeting him last time I highly doubt this is his actual type, it is more a case that he is in need of high Fe from another.

My stepfather was a lovely man who I am quite sure was ISFp.

My mother's type was suggested by some on the forum as ENFj or INFp. She resides in another country in a very rural part of the land and I rarely get the chance to see her with the previous visit being around 15 years ago. I also haven't seen much of her since I was around the age of 16 so I am not locking in a type for her as yet.

As for myself yes SEE (ESFp) is currently written under my avatar but will change as it is just there currently as a gimmick. Expect it to regularly change as I kind of give up with what my actual type is, though it is likely to include an N with an I over E. My Se is a weak function. Those who know me place it in 4th, 5th or 3rd place.

*Update

Mother in another country - EXFP with ENFp more likely, Father in another state with only recent relations - ESTp and stepfather passed away is perhaps - ISTp.
    Last edited by Hays; 09-14-2018 at 09:18 AM.