Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Interesting facts about you

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    is reddit more interesting when it comes to socionics?
    There is a few of people who has significant and critical interest to Jung typology, with noticable experience. Mb some hundreds.
    They should rarely post on public forums, as there is no equals for exchange. And there is no new quality experimental/practical researches to discuss between them. So they are stuck in own speculative types understanding and are doubtful to develop significantly with the existing.
    To mess with noobs or where those communicate is mainly an entertainment (for noobs exist articles, books, etc). 99% of messages on typology sites are made by random people without minimum competence in typology. At best they read popular beginners texts and did tests, in case talk for significant time there. 5% of them mb read Jung's book too. You'll not find principally different on Jung types related sites, besides in a number of incompetent messages made by ones who understand a few in practice and trust blindly to doubtful ideas.

New wave of Jung typology may appear when IQ-alike tests will be developed for every of 4 functions. Or mb objective measurements for the same, did on good level. Mb researches of physical reactions in communications in different IR. For this is good to have academic education and resources. It's not the level of random noobs and doubtful for speculative practitioneers. Check what resources and education levels are used to make significant researches in psychology/physiology. As to develop a variant of IQ test. It's close complexity to do new in Jung typology.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    New wave of Jung typology may appear when IQ-alike tests will be developed for every of 4 functions. Or mb objective measurements for the same, did on good level. Mb researches of physical reactions in communications in different IR. For this is good to have academic education and resources. It's not the level of random noobs and doubtful for speculative practitioneers. Check what resources and education levels are used to make significant researches in psychology/physiology. As to develop a variant of IQ test. It's close complexity to do new in Jung typology.
    You are making an awful lot of predictions for a type with Ni "PolR"
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    reddit looks so ugly I don't know if I can bring myself to discuss things there. eh, maybe someday in the future
    Yeah it put me off, too, in the beginning. I still don’t really like the layout.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking Raptor2016's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My name RaptorWizard meant I was Count Dooku aka Tyranus Tyranitar 248 talking to Yoda SolitaryWalker and Zang Gandalf being Saruman as well.

The perspective of the great stories coming to life adds power and skies of infinite possibilities to the game.
    France and the Spurs 2006-2013 led to Germany winning in 2014 for Bunny and Lugia as Raptor, proven when Leonard won in 2019, and then Zidane won in 2022 to crown Arceus, so ultimately, 2006 led to 2014 and 2022, Zidane's greatest triumph, heavy wisdom and feelings of luster and omnipotence bubbling and zipping incredible trips to universal languages and dinosaurs gambling questions and omega ripples crystallizing Zen
    BunnyRaptor was proven to be Lugia at Kobe's 60-point game, synthesizing wonderland toys and cables to book club trading cards holographic shards of eve and winter
    Everything was meant to glorify Euro 2000, the Prophecy that Rare Wartortle Wisdom turns a foolish Meganium into a wise Lugia, and 2016 was 1998
    When Inter Milan's Wesley Sneijder beat Bayern Munich in Zidane's arena in 2010, this saved the Pokemon World
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Willing Slave SlaveChildOfSlaanesh's Avatar
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    I dislike Instagram , I don't see any benefits of watching other people's lives / photos / stories etc , it's completely a waste of time , that's why I deactivated almost all accounts I have on it ( and I plan to delete them soon ) , I'll only keep my secret account which I use to only follow accounts with good content

I'm a social media ghost btw , except for my Facebook account that I use to connect with typology communities ( even though I rarely talk about typology in it ) , I planned to delete it too though, but I changed my mind and decided to only stop using it for a while

I plan to use Reddit soon, if I find good communities there
    I prefer Instagram for the same reason you dislike it lol I enjoy staying in touch with people's lives, even if we don't live nearby or talk much anymore. Redditors are some of the most cancerous people you'll encounter on the internet, useful site but just an FYI.
    “Ah, children, ah, dear friends, don’t be afraid of life! How good life is when one does something good and just!”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have interest in testing hormone replacement therapy. Embarking on hormone replacement therapy (HRT) https://hrtdoctorsgroup.com/hrt-onli...apy/for-women/ has been a game-changer in my health journey. Exploring and pursuing HRT stemmed from a genuine interest in optimizing my hormonal balance. Witnessing the positive impact on energy levels, mood stabilization, and overall well-being has been remarkable. Consulting with healthcare professionals and undergoing thorough testing to tailor the treatment to my needs was pivotal. The decision to delve into hormone replacement therapy wasn't just about curiosity but a proactive step toward understanding and enhancing my health. It's empowering to see the improvements in vitality and quality of life since embracing this personalized approach to wellness.
    Last edited by Martex; 11-25-2023 at 10:58 AM.

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My head size or diameter is 5 SD above the mean. Not sure why, autism can show these numbers, but i'm not there in it. I don't look unusual, but a baseball cap wont fit, it looks like a bottle top on top of my head.

Lots brain matter i hope, and not a thick skull.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m gay

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A couple near death experiences.

At a yard party, and sitting at table with guy with a gun laying in the corner. Fourth of July, so it did notbother me, I sort of guessed it was for hillbilly shoot the sky scene. Lol. He was drinking heavy, and I could see him stammer in body movement and knew he was loaded to the max. He grabs the flare gun, fires in the sky on a drunken whim, and nothing. No fire.

He draws the revolver down to set it back on the table and in the arc it fires just missing my face, shot near my ear.

It's what you call a hang fire. Delayed fire. I could have been Huey in the Nicole Kidman dead calm movie. He ate the flare.

Anecdote 2: wife and I driving. 55 60 mph. Daytime. Guy suddenly crosses over into me as a head on. I jumped into his lane, now both us in the wrong lanes. I had 1 second to react, otherwise head on in the Honda.

Wife would have mashed the brakes. Taps playing on bagpipes.

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    I’m gay
    that pfp just makes it even funnier to look at

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It can kill if shot in the head at close range.
    Last edited by Distance; 11-18-2023 at 01:41 AM.

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was prophesied by Nietzsche as the Superman, and Ho-Oh is the greatest intellectual ever. I’ve been having visions today of how great it makes Zarathustra, being certain of my coming.
    France and the Spurs 2006-2013 led to Germany winning in 2014 for Bunny and Lugia as Raptor, proven when Leonard won in 2019, and then Zidane won in 2022 to crown Arceus, so ultimately, 2006 led to 2014 and 2022, Zidane's greatest triumph, heavy wisdom and feelings of luster and omnipotence bubbling and zipping incredible trips to universal languages and dinosaurs gambling questions and omega ripples crystallizing Zen
    BunnyRaptor was proven to be Lugia at Kobe's 60-point game, synthesizing wonderland toys and cables to book club trading cards holographic shards of eve and winter
    Everything was meant to glorify Euro 2000, the Prophecy that Rare Wartortle Wisdom turns a foolish Meganium into a wise Lugia, and 2016 was 1998
    When Inter Milan's Wesley Sneijder beat Bayern Munich in Zidane's arena in 2010, this saved the Pokemon World

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) Whenever I'm feeling stressed out, that stressful emotional state can continue to persist for days, and I ended up getting insomnia from it.
    But when I'm able to relax, that is when I'm able to finally get a proper rest at night. Or else I can get insomnia for days in a row.

2) I'm lazy when it comes to household chores, I don't iron my clothes. I just placed my clothes under the mattress of my bed, and I managed to get rid of all the wrinkles in my clothes this way.

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby13357 View Post
    1) Whenever I'm feeling stressed out, that stressful emotional state can continue to persist for days, and I ended up getting insomnia from it.
    But when I'm able to relax, that is when I'm able to finally get a proper rest at night. Or else I can get insomnia for days in a row.

2) I'm lazy when it comes to household chores, I don't iron my clothes. I just placed my clothes under the mattress of my bed, and I managed to get rid of all the wrinkles in my clothes this way.
    I suppose your clothes are impressed by you?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My family follows a sub-sect of Shia , I left the sect later

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    My family follows a sub-sect of Shia , I left the sect later
    Are they Alawite? Did you leave Shia for Shafi'i Sunni? What made you leave?
    “Ah, children, ah, dear friends, don’t be afraid of life! How good life is when one does something good and just!”

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heck I'm curious as well

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In post 609, in my anecdote with the car, that driver stayed in that lane like he wanted it, not like drifting over into it, he stayed there like is was the right lane to be in.

A friend suggested he fell asleep, like sleep walking, but i'm watching the show where a crew drags lakes for cars and the usual suspect is dementia. The driver doesn't follow the road and into the lake they drive.

Unusual because he was upright like nothing was wrong, as he's driving in the wrong lane, me watching the mirror as far as i can.

I told my wife we almost met death back there, at least me, due to the steering column. It gives an eerie feeling that what could of happened easily, but didn't.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________

Fact: Schizophrenia is in my family. Mom's mother, and her brother, and my mom's brother's son. 3. A strange fact is that my grandmother was smitten late in her 40's, usually it happens late adolescence or early adult. Rare.

I also witnessed the break with reality when i was in kindergarten age, i stayed the night there, and upon awaking she stood over our bed, i slept with my great aunt, her sister, the brunette pictured in that posted photo (IEE), and clawed her with her long nails. She left to get my mother, we lived exactly 1 mile away, on the same long street.

My mother comes in a green night gown, and has to fight her mother to get me. They brawled on the living room floor and it was a mess. They were rolling over the top of each other, like in a barrel roll, roll.

All said and done, the Dx was paranoid schizophrenia.

The worst affliction ever.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m the reincarnation of Albert Einstein!!

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first phone number that I ever had back in 2015 was a 212 area code

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m so fun at parties, people think I must have an interesting life outside of my job but I really don’t. Whenever I’m not at work or hanging out with friends/socializing, I don’t do anything interesting lol. I just organize the apartment, clean it, occasionally cook, talk to my boyfriend and listen to music.

And I like things that way. I like things simple. So I guess I don’t have any interesting facts about myself because I don’t want my life to be too interesting.

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think i have quick reflexes and am coordinated well.

Driving on a patch of black ice, with the sheriff being the car in front stopped at a light, my wheels dd nothing to stop me by normal braking.
    Quickly, i locked the wheels with the brakes, put the trans in reverse, it was a center console lever, and gave it gas, and then let off the brakes, and it stopped from ramming them at 45mph into his tail.

The gas/ brake 1-2 sequence was important in that order, others i would have wrecked the trans.

I've dodged many cars in my experience, too. I once avoided a T bone into my front side in an instant of time, i swerved into a 90 degree arc in a split second, and avoided the elderly ladies big car coming into me. She darted out of nowhere. The driver behind was so impressed he got out of his car, and held a thumbs up for me, shaking hand up and down. Lol.

I almost plastered a kid in my truck, he was on a bike. At night, he zoomed right across in front of me, across the grill, and it was a quick reaction stop. It was a few inches before hitting him at 30-35mph.
    My heart jolted on this one.

I've lost complete control of my other old F150 truck on ice, and you just turn the wheel to the opposite direction without braking, eventually the violent whipping will stop. I managed to keep the truck from doing a 360. Not for the weak hearted. I was into the opposing traffic lane, but no one was there. There was a car there a some seconds ago.

My new F150 has RSC and it pinches each wheel by braking them, to keep the truck straight. Wherever the steering wheel turns, it will guide you there, without loss of control. I was across a bridge with ice on the interstate doing 65, and i jumped a half lane, but no one was there. The other truck would have spun out.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

might have mentioned some of these before idk

When I was young I went on a water slide and at the bottom felt like I was drowning for a few seconds

My earliest memory is of getting my ears pierced around the age of 2-3, and I remember feeling something like perplexed or confused when handed a toy in response to my crying (due to pain/apprehension)

When I was young I experienced and earthquake around richter 7.0 or more, felt bewildered but strangely not scared when the very ground we were standing on, right outside our apartment, was literally see-sawing. I don't think I fully understood it. I also remember watching news clips of people falling through the floor. But somehow escaped any kind of trauma. Our home and communities were more or less intact.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my paternal grandmothers family are from a long line of Quaker’s. The quakers kept excellent documentations of births/marriages etc, so it made genealogy on that side of the family a piece of cake.
    Last edited by Aster; 11-27-2023 at 05:17 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love sport and spend time together with family. One of my favorite ways to spend time with my family is to go to events together here Whether it is a concert, a festival, a sports game, or a theater show, we always have a great time. We love to share our passion for music, culture, sports, and art. We also love to discover new things and learn from each other. Going to events with my family is not only fun, but also educational and enriching. We get to see different perspectives, experience different emotions, and appreciate different talents. We also get to support local artists, performers, and businesses. We always leave the events feeling inspired and happy.I think going to events with your family is a wonderful way to bond and grow as a family. It is also a way to support your community and enjoy life. I recommend it to anyone who loves their family and wants to have a good time.
    Last edited by Martex; 01-19-2024 at 05:32 AM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The older I get the less I enjoy going outdoors.

During my childhood days, I'm able to leave my house 7 days a week, and I'll follow my parents everywhere they went.
    But now? Leaving the house more than 4 days a week would get me really drained.

The "real world" no longer interests me anymore. I just want to stay indoors and live inside my imagination forever.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No reality = sad reality.

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being a home owner and car & truck owner, I've taken it upon myself to learn how to repair most anything and i can be creative with re-inventing ways around problems.

As teenager i owned a car, and my SLI grandfather showed me how to take care of it, but also in principle. Just knowing how to do it was surface, he'd explain the process behind how something worked.

Since then i gained insight on how the thing works and can fix a lot of things on it. I even once rebuilt the gear-set on my old F150 and installed a limited slip differential in the axle.

Granted i read up on it, but since i own it, i feel like i should know it too.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love cartoons and animation very much.
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Martex View Post
    The decision to delve into hormone replacement therapy wasn't just about curiosity but a proactive step toward understanding and enhancing my health.
    This is approved in some countries for treatment of mental health, but not for general physical health... it doesn't seem like a very wise way of improving physical health considering it can cause cancer of the reproductive organs / stroke.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was 10 or so years old, I got hit by a car that drove around 50 km/h. I flew a good distance and landed on my feet again without injury. It's pretty much a miracle that I survived. Sometimes I worry that I will get ALS because of that. I still vividly rememer how I was flying in the air and the perspective was all weird.

My grandfather was an IEI and invented a way of seed breeding which made the process more efficient, which awarded him the medal "hero of labor" in eastern germany. He had many notes with sketches and formations. You can find a picture of him on wikipedia. I sometimes wonder if I inherited abstract thinking capabilities by him. I never met him. He died before I was born. I generally have the feeling that I perceive patterns most people are not able to grasp, even if it sounds a bit arrogant.

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki...ispflanzen.jpg

I consider myself a socialist and liberal, but I can for brief moments voice opposing conservative views, which I change again on a whim. It generally seems almost impossible for me to hold strong views on anything outside of maybe socionics, but even here I don't feel like I care too much about convincing people. It feels like I rather use them to define some idea
    Last edited by Ikite iru; 02-23-2024 at 09:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Disillusionment and acceptance qaz00's Avatar
    TIM
    Dual eyes
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DogOfDanger View Post
    This is approved in some countries for treatment of mental health, but not for general physical health... it doesn't seem like a very wise way of improving physical health considering it can cause cancer of the reproductive organs / stroke.
    Firstly, you responded to an advertisement bot. Secondly, it's about menopausal HRT, not transgender HRT, as I guess you thought of the second type judging by that mental/physical divide. Look at what you read before jumping to conclusions.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen a jinn.

I was laying in bed and the walls started to bleed black. I smelled blood and I heard a choking sound. I saw a man with his jaw ripped off and he was beating on my window. I lived in a duplex so my neighbor started yelling through the wall for me to stop banging.

I didn't know what it was until I talked to my Muslim friend.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    Look at what you read before jumping to conclusions.
    Don't speak to me as if you're an authority over me, to me you are a random nobody on the internet, I don't submit to you.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People have always given me nicknames. When I say people I mean friends from school, family members or guys at work (yes, I've worked between two hikikomorian phases!). When I was younger, the nicknames I was given were always those of martial arts actors. I was called Bruce Lee, Van Damme, Jackie Chan etc... But as time went by, and my interests evolved, people perceived me differently and gave me other nicknames. There was a time when I used to go to high school with a harmonica in my pocket and I used to play the following theme, alone in my corner like some kind of lonesome cowboy.... And so they called me Trinitya ! However, the song wasn't the theme of Trinity !

That wasn't an "interesting" fact btw, just an anecdote ! (I save the best for last !! )

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by on a peaceful hiatus View Post

My grandfather was an IEI and invented a way of seed breeding which made the process more efficient, which awarded him the medal "hero of labor" in eastern germany. He had many notes with sketches and formations. You can find a picture of him on wikipedia. I sometimes wonder if I inherited abstract thinking capabilities by him. I never met him. He died before I was born. I generally have the feeling that I perceive patterns most people are not able to grasp, even if it sounds a bit arrogant.

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki...ispflanzen.jpg
    My LSI grandpa had the same award, LOL.

Haikus
    TIM
    SLI-C
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Resident Evil 3 is the only RE Game I've actually finished.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Here you may write everything true about yourself what you think as may be interesting, unusual or intriguing.
    Also about what has a relation to you like relatives, place you live, familiars, etc.

I studied for 9 years on the territory of the monastery founded in 17 century and closed in 20 century. My school was there. For 300 years monks were buried on this territory and in some places if to dig on 2-3 or more meters could be found bones and ancient underground passages.
    After years of dreaming, I finally took the plunge to create my own clothing line. The comprehensive guide from Heyday https://www.heyday.net/blog/how-to-s...de-from-heyday was my roadmap, detailing each step with clarity. From defining my brand’s vision to selecting sustainable materials, every decision was informed by their expert advice. The community on the Heyday forum was invaluable, offering encouragement and practical tips. With their support, I launched a successful Kickstarter campaign, exceeding my funding goal by 150%. Today, my brand is not just a business; it’s a story of passion, community, and the power of following a well-crafted guide.

Creating a personal brand has always been a dream of mine. It's more than just a business venture; it's a reflection of my identity and values. I envision a brand that resonates with people, offering products or services that not only meet needs but also inspire. The journey to establish this brand is daunting yet thrilling. It requires passion, dedication, and a clear vision. I believe in the power of branding to tell a story, to create a legacy that goes beyond mere transactions. My dream is to see my brand thrive, becoming synonymous with innovation and quality.
    Last edited by Martex; 03-14-2024 at 08:04 AM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like makeup and I don't put it at all

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Sublime Relianum View Post
    Are they Alawite? Did you leave Shia for Shafi'i Sunni? What made you leave?
    btw , what made you think that I moved to follow the Shafi’i Sunni specifically?

I don't follow a specific school of jurisprudence yet, although I may do so in the future.

I left because I wasn't convinced by their beliefs