Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
You didn't exactly want to have sex with him did you.
I think you missed the point. I don't like to be taken by the hand, period.

I also don't like the blatant contradictions...

Quote Originally Posted by silke
(NTJs)These are types who exhibit aggressive tendencies in their everyday life, and as a result tend to carry over these notions and temperaments into their romantic life.
Quote Originally Posted by glam
In the dual couple SEE-ILI initiative usually belongs to the first, who rule their partner using their sensory function. The ILI would submit when simply taken and lead by the hand. One ILI would say; “If one takes my hands and leads me, I would follow at once and wouldn’t resist, but would submit to the partner’s control”.
Although I am willing to bet the second one is wrong; I reckon it's by a female "victim" who can't separate female submissiveness from her romantic style. I've already highlighted what I am like with partners so if you think the second article is right then we can rule out Gamma NTs.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst
1) first part can pass for Fe role but the last part is more ILI
2) ILI > LIE
The rest of your points could be either.

ILI > LIE
Yeah, I don't think I am ILI. I am entertaining LIE because 4D Te/Ne makes sense for me since they are two functions I identify with and score the highest in tests. I am going to consider ILE since I formed a close friendship very quickly with an SEI from half-way across the world and he actually described me as being somewhat "child-like", plus I don't think I have a conflicting relationship with ESEs anyway.

By the way, how accurate are the descriptions found here?