Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Type Wacey

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, maybe ESI-Fi. I know two ESI females (my life is so great sometimes!); one is ESI-Fi and the other is ESI-Se. The ESI-Se is always gentle, although she has a core of steel. She knows what she wants, but has a very subtle approach to getting it. The ESI-Fi can be perfectly comfortable one moment, and then turns on a dime to pin someone to the wall if she thinks someone has violated some principle that only she knows (and which is often not even objectively true).
    So I tend to agree with blackburry, particularly regarding the exchange with Radio. ESI-Fi.

blackburry. - Gammas are never mean. In the words of my ESI-Se friend, "mean people suck". Gammas say what they think and are insensitive, but are never, I would say, intentionally mean.
    If I'm saying something to someone that might not be so complementary, I'm using almost all of my attention to watch them and ensure that they are not taking more flak than they can handle.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it's between ESI and EII, You're lucky because they are easy to distinguish.

If something happens that doesn't please the ESI e.g. the boss at work makes some changes unpleasant for the ESI. The ESI somehow deals with it e.g. accepting it, do something against it or postpone doing something against it. The EII on the other hand will first talk how an ideal work environment should look like and has problems to deal with the problem in a pragmatic way.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some guy, might be Fi valuing, so common consensus has to say Fi leading and or E6

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Definite Fi type.

You're not rude and abrasive? Idk... You do make bitchy comments quite a bit. (Re: a recent example would be your reply to Radio). Often I can't tell if you're joking or being serious.

EII-Fi or ESI-Fi works. But since you said you do not find value in partners who focus too much on Si than ESI-Fi is much more likely. You vibe very much like Lungs.

I've kind of accepted that gammas are mean. I can be too .
    I feel wacey vibes quite differently from lungs, but that's just my perspective.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olduvai View Post
    why is only 10 percent of the population left handed? who the fuck knows
    Very helpful, thanks.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    In my experience, ESI men are not rare. Of the six ESI's I personally know (excluding forum members and celebrities), three are female and three are male. Here is a link to a chart of the percentage of male and female types in the population:
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/520165825682543122/

You want rare, look for INTJ (ILI) and ENTJ females and INFJ males. Still, I know three INFJ (IEI) males, so personal experience and anecdotal evidence counts for very little.

From my knowledge, MBTI INFJ and INFP are both considered rare, like less then five percent of the population. Do you think this transfers over into socionics?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Odds are very good that it is driven, either by a feedback mechanism (if the percentage of left and right handers in the population is stable), or the left-handers are being displaced by right-handers, in evolutionary terms.
    All animals are either left or right (handed/pawed/hoofed//finned), but they are all split 50:50 in their populations. Only humans and one kind of fish show a preference for one "hand".

My personal belief is that the asymmetry is driven in the human population by the advantage that language skills confer. Language is a left-brain function, and people who favor the left brain, and who also favor language, have a tremendous survival advantage over non-speakers. I'm guessing that there was a genetic mutation that is spreading through the human population that allows its carriers to only be right-handed. It has spread about halfway through the population, so half of the humans must be right handed, and the other half are split 50:50, leaving about 25% left-handed. Throw in the fact that left-handers are considered to be Sinister (look it up), and that tools are made for right-handers, and those tools kill left-handers at a higher rate, and you've got a winning trend.
    Computer programming is a language skill, and it is predominately populated by right-handers. Left handers tend to become Artists, because, while right handers hear the notes, left handers hear the melody.

Full discolsure: I am very left handed.
    Hmm, never thought about it this way, but I guess it makes sense. So, on the opposite side of things, might this also mean that those who are left handed have the advantage of using a hemispheres of the brain that is associated with non-linear, non personalized consciousness? Being how language is closely tied in with identity centres of the brain.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalimera View Post
    what type r ur friends?
    Really I can't be sure. I have a few extroverted friends, some of them really dynamic people. I don't keep complainers as friends, the kind of people who don't take my "nudging" for them to stop being so negative.

I know this may sound sad and maybe in some way it is (although I don;t think so, not really), but I don't really keep a lot of friends. Its not like I'm anti-social or anything (actually I am very social), and I am really, really well liked, its just, I don't know, I guess the culmination of all my life's experiences, trials, events ect..have lead to a place where right now I have a few close people.

And really its my own doing keeping people at arms length. If this makes sense, it take a to get to know me, because a lot of who I am comes out over time, and at every stage (after years of experience) I am cautious, ready to cut my losses if I have to cut the friendship (which I don;t want to do, who likes doing that?)

In my inner circle, I like people who make me feel good, like at a base, visceral level with the day-to day ho hum stuff of life, sharing the basic things in life, like what did you do today? And what happened to you here? As well as the same people can get really deep. I appreciate that probably makes no sense.

I also, and this is huge, all my really, really good friends know how to have fun and laugh our asses off. Not always polite company, but always "true".

Come to think about it, most of my family, including my brothers (have four of them) are some of my closest friends, they know me so well.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    If it's between ESI and EII, You're lucky because they are easy to distinguish.

If something happens that doesn't please the ESI e.g. the boss at work makes some changes unpleasant for the ESI. The ESI somehow deals with it e.g. accepting it, do something against it or postpone doing something against it. The EII on the other hand will first talk how an ideal work environment should look like and has problems to deal with the problem in a pragmatic way.
    Yeah I've seen this with EII at work... I'm not sure I am this way. Pick your battles is what I do.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am just going to post funny memes and pictures I have pilfered and collected from facebook from now on. This is the immature stuff that makes me chuckle.
    Last edited by wacey; 08-07-2015 at 02:09 AM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by wacey; 08-07-2015 at 03:51 AM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Definite Fi type.

You're not rude and abrasive? Idk... You do make bitchy comments quite a bit. (Re: a recent example would be your reply to Radio). Often I can't tell if you're joking or being serious.

EII-Fi or ESI-Fi works. But since you said you do not find value in partners who focus too much on Si than ESI-Fi is much more likely. You vibe very much like Lungs.

I've kind of accepted that gammas are mean. I can be too .
    Nah, I'm not really all that bitchy. Snarky maybe, but not bitchy. I'm actually a really likeable guy, although lots of my humour doesn't translate well online.
    Thanks for saying I vibe like Lungs, she is a cool chick.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by wacey; 08-07-2015 at 02:14 AM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    What quadra do you feel more at ease with? You give me that delta sort of vibe but it could just be because I see you as someone who strives to be kind, understanding, and peace loving, from your posts. A little judgmental but not more than what is average. I don't see you as wimpy or anything. I see you stand up for your beliefs just fine. If delta then something like 974 sx second so sp/sx or so/sx. Do you feel driven to have a secure life first above all else? Do you have a strong interest in societal issues? Are you more likely to sit on the sidelines or actively participate when it comes to dealing with issues that involve politics, environment, or whatever? Do you feel your vote counts and an obligation to cast it? Not just officially but in general. Or do you sort of see those kinds of things as a passive observer and don't feel they have much impact on how you live your life?

I am trying to get a better sense of what motivates you. You don't seem to be prone to fantasy and perhaps you come off a bit more like a realist to me. Similar to SubT. Do you pay more attention to what is right there before you or what could be? On a scale of 1-10 how much do I irritate you with my posts? I could have used someone else but didn't want to put anyone else on the spot.
    1.) I don't know. I seem to have the best conversations with betas on the forum. In real life I hang out with the people who are in my life at the time.

2.) Yes security is important. Not over surprising for a foster kid that changed homes a lot. Security comes from both inside as well as outside. There can be security in danger as well.

3.) Not as much as I used too. I like to keep myself informed about what is going on in the world by reading the news, internet, books. I have a voice when with friends, and at other times I just keep quite. Depends. I had wanted to volunteer so I was on a crisis phone line for a couple years like 800 hours taking phone calls, all kinds of circumstances, a providing short term, emotional support. It was intrinsically rewarding and taught me so much.

4.) I will stay on the side lines, but again I like to be well informed. The environment though is a topic I know lots about. I had wanted to be a professional forester. I consider myself an amateur naturalist. Growing up in a remote part of British Columbia and the interests I had as a boy gives me a unique, well rounded perspective on the natural world and mankind's activities within it. As far as advocating...? I believe in one on one discussion. There needs to be middle ground between economic and industry needs and environmental stewardship. Thank-fully Canada is in many ways a leading country in regards to natural resource extraction and developmental regulations.

This was taken last month on a mountaineering trip with some of my brothers/wives in Yoho National Park on the British Columbia side of the Rockies. That's me in the middle, then the back, then on the edge. Love this kind of stuff.
    Attachment 6022Attachment 6023
    A moment for reflection....
    Attachment 6024

5.) Absolutely I always vote. Apathy is a crime.

6.) Government affects everyone's life to some extent. This is our world. Although this line of questions are cool, politics is not a main part of my personality. I care, but I am not really politically active. I think it is important to be informed because then you can make useful choices and navigate the system.

7.) I can be a dreamer. I think at this point things are pretty well balanced out in my brain.

8.) A two, just because I don't really feel all that irritated. Mostly I read posts or just pass over them. "Oh what does the flower child have to say..."

9.) Do it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idunno, I like you. do you really have to have a type? sigh.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN View Post
    idunno, I like you. do you really have to have a type? sigh.
    nope i am that in am. and awe you know I'm digging you too

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

As a new amusement in typing, you may try to decide people of wich quadra give you most feeling of trust, humaneness and sympathy
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-list-(by-Sol)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    As a new amusement in typing, you may try to decide people of wich quadra give you most feeling of trust, humaneness and sympathy
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-list-(by-Sol)
    I feel that way with others regardless of quadra values, buddy.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Past partners often remark how I have a hard time seeing past my own noise, where I hate having a hundred options open before me, where endless streams of useless information, trivial information especially in a work place, shut me down mentally and make it difficult to focus on the tasks at hand.
    I can ignore the useless information easily but otherwise I relate to you here.

I still don't have a problem with your ESI typing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I feel that way with others regardless of quadra values
    You don't according to theory and people's experience. It's called intertype relations wich are important factor affecting feelings described above. If you'll type people correctly you'll notice this, buddy. You may try my types examples to understand this and to check your type versions.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't according to theory and people's experience. It's called intertype relations wich are important factor affecting feelings described above. If you'll type people correctly you'll notice this, buddy. You may try my types examples to understand this and to check your type versions.

Okay, so you are one of those socionics defenders and I'm sure we have nothing left to say to one another, thanks for the input.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@timber @Finaplex

Have considered EIE, ESI, EII, IEI, IEE, SLI, SEI over the years.
    So, SEI you supposed as possible too. And close SLI, IEI.
    Prevailing: F (6/7), I (5/7), N (4/7), P (4/7) = INFP

IEI is 2nd possible.

You should make a video, in case you want correct opinion. With changing opinion about own type up to conflictors you are doubtful to do this yourself.
    Last edited by Sol; 12-14-2023 at 09:57 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@timber

So, SEI you supposed as possible too. And close SLI, IEI.
    Prevailing: F (6/7), I (5/7), N (4/7), P (4/7) = INFP

IEI is 2nd possible.

You should make a video, in case you want correct opinion. With changing opinion about own type up to conflictors you are doubtful to do this yourself.
    August

https://imgur.com/a/KVNpXrE

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    a reply with insufficient or ignoring of following of instructions also is in favour for F and/or P

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    a reply with insufficient or ignoring of following of instructions also is in favour for F and/or P
    Replying to same topic with both accounts is unnecessary @Sol

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't want to make a type me video, so you must be my supervisor..? Lmao.

Might also be that I do not trust you, given your stance on many topics and also given your belief that Russia has any right whatsoever to invade a peaceful neighboring country.

I actually just met a Ukrainian refuge, while I was working on the Alaskan border last month. He was attending the hotel I was staying at during work.

He said he was forced to leave Ukraine for his life. I looked him straight in the eye and said "Russia no right, NO right to be there."

He nodded gravely and said thank-you , the most sincere thank-you I've heard all year.

Basically go fuck yourself, you commie scum.

Having said that I still appreciate your participation here and some of the socionic stuff you write.

But basically, nifl I don't want to do a type me video right now. Sorry bud.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't want to make a type me video, so you must be my supervisor..? Lmao.
    just that T and/or J are less likely to waste the effort when clear instructions had been given. i'd rather expect them to either express their refusal, or ask if other alternatives would suffice. i think you talk more like Fe, too.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

i think you talk more like Fe
    There are photos also. SEI is rather possible. But video would give better base.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just that T and/or J are less likely to waste the effort when clear instructions had been given. i'd rather expect them to either express their refusal, or ask if other alternatives would suffice. i think you talk more like Fe, too.
    I expressed my refusal, you just don't know how to listen.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are photos also. SEI is rather possible. But video would give better base.
    That was 12 years ago. I'm a bit greyer now. And more calloused.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm a bit greyer now. And more calloused.
    Talking about the appearance out of the context supports the possibility of S.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast