Thread: if you couldn't have your dual, which intertype would you choose?

Threaded View

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    i feel like it'd have to be a Ti type, so my Activator, Illusionary, or Beneficiary.

i know a lot of people say they'd want their Semi-dual, but i've never been attracted to one romantically. SEE men are usually far too nice and smooth with everyone, i guess i don't trust it on the other hand, my duals are often assholes...
    That's interesting. Do you feel like you are the Fe subtype?

Personally, I couldn't be with my Beneficiary, and only with an Illusionary if their Ti subtype was strong.
    Mainly because I am deeply irritated by the Childlike romance style. It just does not work for me at all.
    Being a strong Ni subtype, I need someone to be more Aggressor. I need someone to be direct, pro-active, both romantically and lifestyle-wise in general.
    I am way too passive myself. The Se of men gives me more reassurance; it reflects positively on me. If it is directed at me positively, it makes me feel more appreciated.
    Ne, on the other hand, can sometimes make me feel insulted somehow. As if I was not taken seriously as a person, a woman.

Having said that, many years ago when I was a pre-teen up to my early teens, I used to be less strong Ni subtype, perhaps even close to the Fe subtype. Around that time, Gamma SF guys could not impress me too much. And yes, I could feel irritated by that "eagerness" ESFx people tend to present when engaging with someone.

Generally, subtype plays quite a role when it comes to what relation you'd prefer; especially if it is a pronounced subtype.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 09-24-2015 at 07:58 AM.