View Poll Results: Any guesses for my type???

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

0 0%
  • LII

0 0%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • SEI

0 0%
  • SLE

0 0%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • IEI

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • ILI

0 0%
  • SEE

0 0%
  • ESI

0 0%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • SLI

0 0%
  • IEE

1 100.00%
  • EII

0 0%

Thread: Need help with my type please!!! (Video Questionnaire)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Need help with my type please!!! (Video Questionnaire)

Hiii here's my hour long yap session! LMAO I tried my best to be as real as possible and the video is unedited as well. I hadn't read the questions before I started recording so sorry if my answers are all over the place, I tried my best to answer them well! I'm most curious about socionics and enneagram but any system typing is appreciated. All I know is that I'm sco|A|n or slo|A|n in Big 5 (according to some of my friends)! THANK YOU TO ANYONE THAT CAN HELP!!!

https://youtu.be/3y59wYMU_Ik

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE

TIM
    PlLiI (PiTi)TeNe
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

F>T is clear, can safely exclude Beta NF as I don't see much Ni, a bit too expressive and random for ExI, too introspective for ESE, too concrete for IEE... SEI-Fe or SEE-Fi, Creative in DCNH.

I say brilliant things sporadically BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Si/Ne/Te/Ti/Ni/Fi dom..

hmm

Pure Sanguine temperament

ESFx, leaning towards P>J
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched 5 minutes and my money is on ESFp first or IEE, just by surface presentation.

14 types

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1585051

Not forcing SEE but i think i found one in link, easily.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seems IEI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooo interesting! TYY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That makes a lot of sense! I think out of all the quadra values I relate most to the alpha quadra Thank youu!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OH TY I WAS WONDERING WHAT MY TEMPERAMENT WAS. Most of my friends say Sanguine too so thats cool. Oooo is ESFP like SEE in socionics or ESE?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woahh another esfp, thats so interesting! May I ask why you got that vibe, just curious!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TYY she seems fun and chill at the same time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woahh i've never heard that one before, I'll look more into it thank youuu!

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cutiepieally View Post
    OH TY I WAS WONDERING WHAT MY TEMPERAMENT WAS. Most of my friends say Sanguine too so thats cool. Oooo is ESFP like SEE in socionics or ESE?
    ESFP is always SEE; P types always lead with an irrational/Perceiving function

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ohh I see, thank you!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I also think that SEE is a possibility. You seem a bit like a female Elvis Presley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pi332NPoFU

Female ESEs are more like Martha Stewart.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-02-2024 at 09:25 PM.

Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No way an Se ego would vibe like this

Also no way this is an Fi creative smoile. You are an introverted Fe type
    Last edited by one; 05-03-2024 at 10:23 AM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What are things you like about kids?

Are you a hands-on caring person?

I'm like maybe SEI.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OOO that would be SEI or IEI right? Also if you don't mind, what made you think introverted Fe type for me? Just out of curiosity!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find the curiosity of kids endearing and cute. At that age they are very impressionable and absorb information more easily, so I like to be a sort of good role model for them in different ways. Although a lot of people tell me kids can be hard to work with, which I am aware of, it's all apart of their learning process and I think that no matter how a child acts they deserve to be treated with love, understanding, and respect. Discipline is also important, which is why I think being a good role model for them is so important, since they are so impressionable so they'll tend to act how the people around them act. I don't agree with violent or aggressive discipline, so I try to stray away from that as much as possible. I think I'm getting a bit off topic LOL, but I like that kids could depend on me and that I can help them grow and develop. I like being a person they can come to for anything whether its an emotional situation, school work, just playing games, etc. Seeing that development and being apart of it is very fulfilling for me and it's a big reason why I want to become an early childhood education teacher.

I would say I'm a hands-on caring person I think. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I do like to help people when they ask and when I can. If I see someone needs help with homework I'll help them. If they need help with cleaning, organizing, decorating, or anything like that I'll help. Usually in group situations I look around to make sure everyone is included, I wont force people to engage, but I like to engage with them to sort of let them know that they're wanted there, and if no one else wants to listen to them then I will. In group projects I tend to take the lead and try to let everyone get their ideas out and distribute the work evenly. If anyone has objections or suggests changes I'm open to them, as long as the work gets done and I was able to make everyone as happy/content as possible.

Thank youu for the questions! If there's anything else you'd like to know I'm happy to answer!

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I find the curiosity of kids endearing and cute....
    I think you seem very well settled in your personality. Stable perception of oneself.
    Well, how much you identify with this?
    https://wikisocion.github.io/content/caring.html

Childlike: Caring types tend to perceive Childlike types as fun, interesting, and delightful partners, who make refreshing, unusual, and sometimes very clever comments, that bring a sense of joy to their lives.
    You seem like SEI to me.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woahhh that's really relatable, I agree with pretty much everything there! Some people have told me they think I must be an alpha quadra SF, so SEI makes a lot of sense and it's relatable! THANK YOU!

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find the curiosity of kids endearing and cute. At that age they are very impressionable and absorb information more easily, so I like to be a sort of good role model for them in different ways. Although a lot of people tell me kids can be hard to work with, which I am aware of, it's all apart of their learning process and I think that no matter how a child acts they deserve to be treated with love, understanding, and respect.Discipline is also important, which is why I think being a good role model for them is so important, since they are so impressionable so they'll tend to act how the people around them act. I don't agree with violent or aggressive discipline, so I try to stray away from that as much as possible. I think I'm getting a bit off topic LOL, but I like that kids could depend on me and that I can help them grow and develop. I like being a person they can come to for anything whether its an emotional situation, school work, just playing games, etc. Seeing that development and being apart of it is very fulfilling for me and it's a big reason why I want to become an early childhood education teacher.
    What do you find intrinsically respectable in kids ?

What would you do if you were a teacher and you find out that one of the kid has suspicious wounds ? Also how would you know that these wounds are suspicious in the first place ? (if you don't know, please try to answer anyway without external help (like google !) )

I would say I'm a hands-on caring person I think. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I do like to help people when they ask and when I can. If I see someone needs help with homework I'll help them. If they need help with cleaning, organizing, decorating, or anything like that I'll help. Usually in group situations I look around to make sure everyone is included, I wont force people to engage, but I like to engage with them to sort of let them know that they're wanted there, and if no one else wants to listen to them then I will.
    What would you do if one or several person seem to don't want to be included in the group ?

In group projects I tend to take the lead and try to let everyone get their ideas out and distribute the work evenly. If anyone has objections or suggests changes I'm open to them, as long as the work gets done and I was able to make everyone as happy/content as possible.

Thank you for the questions! If there's anything else you'd like to know I'm happy to answer!
    What would you do if the underlined condition you mentioned are not fulfilled ? if the doability of the work is compromised and people are not happy/content would you prefer people to be happy or the work not getting done ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm I would say their existence itself is respectable (?) They are just trying to live their lives like every one else, and even though they might not know much yet they are trying to learn and understand the world/people/themselves every day. I find that respectable! Hopefully that makes sense LOL!

If I found out a kid had suspicious wounds I would first ask them what happened and if they can't answer or they brush it off/say idk, I would bring it up to whoever my boss is and ask for their opinion. I would be reluctant to ask the parents about it incase they are involved in the cause, so that's why I would want to talk to my boss about it first and see what they suggest. I don't think I'd know it's a suspicious wound at first, but if I see it more often then I would become suspicious. To know if it actually is a suspicious wound I would probably keep a closer eye on the kid at school to see if maybe they bumped themselves or if it's other kids hurting them. I'd also try to keep an eye on the parents, interact with them, and try to pick up on any subtle behaviors from the child when they're with their parents and subtle behaviors from the parents. I obviously wouldn't assume anything right away, but it could be helpful to observe the possible situations.

If a person doesn't want to be included in a group then I wouldn't force them, but that won't stop me from trying to make them feel like apart of the dynamic in some way. Like, if they don't want to be involved in the group activities or conversation I would still ask them things like what would they like to eat, what do they like to watch, or if they're comfortable with certain decisions the group has made. If they seem uncomfortable answering things or talking in front of the group I'd try to ask them more privately. If several people don't want to be included then I'm not sure it would be a group hangout anymore or if we didn't plan the hangout and they just wanted to do their own thing, I suppose I would let them do their own thing. I mostly don't like when people are alone in group settings so I would be more prone to being extra attentive to the person that is by themselves.

I've been in situations where people didn't want to do work or they were just lazy. I often just take extra work on in those cases when I know someone won't be able to get all the work done by themselves. I don't mind it because I like to have control over group projects or at least some control over the work that's being put out so it's good that I can get most of it done by myself. If it's way too much work then I'll ask for help and usually people would help even if it's just a bit. But in this way the work can still be done and people will be happy/content.

Thank you for the questions, they were fun/interesting to answer! If you have anymore feel free to ask away!

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think ESE is possible too. So my take is ESE or SEI.

I think the involvement of others part here is particularly ESE-like.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm I would say their existence itself is respectable (?) They are just trying to live their lives like everyone else, and even though they might not know much yet they are trying to learn and understand the world/people/themselves every day. I find that respectable! Hopefully that makes sense LOL!
    Norm Te.
    Fair enough !

If I found out a kid had suspicious wounds I would first ask them what happened and if they can't answer or they brush it off/say idk, I would bring it up to whoever my boss is and ask for their opinion. I would be reluctant to ask the parents about it incase they are involved in the cause, so that's why I would want to talk to my boss about it first and see what they suggest. [Norm Ne]I don't think I'd know it's a suspicious wound at first, but if I see it more often then I would become suspicious. To know if it actually is a suspicious wound I would probably keep a closer eye on the kid at school to see if maybe they bumped themselves or if it's other kids hurting them. I'd also try to keep an eye on the parents, interact with them, and try to pick up on any subtle behaviors from the child when they're with their parents and subtle behaviors from the parents. I obviously wouldn't assume anything right away, but it could be helpful to observe the possible situations.
    HD Fe, Fi

Norm Te, Ne and Se

Signs of Irrationality > Rationality

Sidenote : I would be curious to know if you actually saw in your head (used imagination) the scenarios you were describing...

If a person doesn't want to be included in a group then I wouldn't force them, but that won't stop me from trying to make them feel like apart of the dynamic in some way. Like, if they don't want to be involved in the group activities or conversation I would still ask them things like what would they like to eat, what do they like to watch, or if they're comfortable with certain decisions the group has made. If they seem uncomfortable answering things or talking in front of the group I'd try to ask them more privately. If several people don't want to be included then I'm not sure it would be a group hangout anymore or if we didn't plan the hangout and they just wanted to do their own thing, I suppose I would let them do their own thing. I mostly don't like when people are alone in group settings so I would be more prone to being extra attentive to the person that is by themselves.
    HD Fe, Si

Signs of Vital and HD Fi

Low D Ti

I've been in situations where people didn't want to do work or they were just lazy. I often just take extra work on in those cases when I know someone won't be able to get all the work done by themselves. I don't mind it because I like to have control over group projects or at least some control over the work that's being put out so it's good that I can get most of it done by myself. If it's way too much work then I'll ask for help and usually people would help even if it's just a bit. But in this way the work can still be done and people will be happy/content.
    Signs of Norm and Vital Ne

Could you give example of "the control" you have on group projects ? What do you mean by That ?

What kind of work are you able to do by your own when it was intended to to be a group project ?

How would you convince people to help you if there is too much work ?

Thank you for the questions, they were fun/interesting to answer! If you have anymore feel free to ask away!
    Thank you for taking the time to answer them, they are very useful for everybody.

(Btw, I've watched only five minutes of your video, I will watch the rest later. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hii omg this is all so interesting to read I love it LOL

I DID SEE IT IN MY HEAD, I WAS LITERALLY IMAGINING IT AND LIKE TRYING TO WRITE DOWN WHAT I WAS SEEING. Actually imagining scenarios helps me write out/explain my thoughts a lot. If I put myself in a situation it's so much easier to see what I'd do/how I'd react. I can't just guess what I'd do, I need to live it, in a way, by making the scenario in my head. I think I was even making facial expressions like in reaction to the situation LMAO. I tend to do that like even when I'm watching movies or tv shows I'll end up imagining like what the character is feelings and then what that would feel like and I'll react like I'm actually going through it in real life (my friends and family always laugh at my reactions...LOL).

I'll give a recent example of a group project I had to do for one of my psych classes. It was a presentation about a celebrity and we had to apply a psychologists theory to their life and character, and we had to make slides. Idk if this will sound bad, but I could tell right away that my other team mates were not as uhh motivated as I was I suppose to get the work done, so I took it upon myself to organize everything. If they were more into it and wanted to do things a different way I'd hear them out, but they weren't so I was able to choose everything, which I didn't mind at all, I actually like that because I knew I was able to guide our group in the right direction to get a good grade. So I chose the celebrity, the psychologist, the different theories we'd talk about, how the slides would be organized, who gets what slides, how the slides should look, and once we were done who reads what. At first I distributed the slides pretty evenly (still gave myself more slides, but again I didn't mind at all) and then there was some issues with one of my teammates so he couldn't complete two of his slides, so I just did them for him which was completely fine. I also ended up adding more slides along the way for information I felt like we needed to add. The whole time my teammates were agreeing with me and going along doing their own work and we were all happy with the results. Also, I think even if there was someone on the team who was more motivated and controlling, I'd want to put my opinions for the project out there and take on a good amount of work/make sure everything is going well with the group members and work being put out. So yea with most group projects or activities that I'm apart of it usually goes like that!

If there is really too much work then I would just ask the others if they could help. I haven't really had a situation where they say no, they usually help with at least something even if it's small. However, if they were to just say no (I would think that's kinda rude but anyways LOL) I could see myself getting a bit upset and maybe reacting emotionally...like I might get more serious about it and say I feel like I have a lot of work to do and it's stressing me out so I would really appreciate some help/need the help to get the assignment done. Is that manipulative? idk lmaoo. If they still say no, I literally don't know what I'd do. I'd probably get really upset and ask them why and if they don't give a good reason (basically any reason other than "I just don't want to or don't feel like it") I might just tell the prof...even if I really wouldn't want to do that to them, if it's going to affect my grade and the grades of the other group members that are trying, I'll have to say something. Usually I always get the work done tho, like even if it actually is a lot I get it done and everything turns out great .

OF COURSE, I lovee these questions and answering them! Im so glad they are useful!
    THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THE VIDEO! I'm super excited to see what you have to say!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which type out of the 16 do you have more trouble with?

Where it is mutual on both sides.

Or, which type annoys you?

For me, i can get irritated with Ti settling things as absolutes, totally internal with generations. LSI,LII > and it could work down in scope in other Ti types. But ILE SLE don't do this in my experience.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    Which type out of the 16 do you have more trouble with?

Where it is mutual on both sides.

Or, which type annoys you?

For me, i can get irritated with Ti settling things as absolutes, totally internal with generations. LSI,LII > and it could work down in scope in other Ti types. But ILE SLE don't do this in my experience.

Indeed

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hii omg this is all so interesting to read I love it LOL

I DID SEE IT IN MY HEAD, I WAS LITERALLY IMAGINING IT AND LIKE TRYING TO WRITE DOWN WHAT I WAS SEEING. Actually imagining scenarios helps me write out/explain my thoughts a lot. If I put myself in a situation it's so much easier to see what I'd do/how I'd react. I can't just guess what I'd do, I need to live it, in a way, by making the scenario in my head. I think I was even making facial expressions like in reaction to the situation LMAO. I tend to do that like even when I'm watching movies or tv shows I'll end up imagining like what the character is feelings and then what that would feel like and I'll react like I'm actually going through it in real life (my friends and family always laugh at my reactions...LOL).
    HD Fe

I'll give a recent example of a group project I had to do for one of my psych classes. It was a presentation about a celebrity and we had to apply a psychologists theory to their life and character, and we had to make slides. Idk if this will sound bad, but I could tell right away that my other team mates were not as uhh motivated as I was I suppose to get the work done, so I took it upon myself to organize everything. If they were more into it and wanted to do things a different way I'd hear them out, but they weren't so I was able to choose everything, which I didn't mind at all, I actually like that because I knew I was able to guide our group in the right direction to get a good grade. So I chose the celebrity, the psychologist, the different theories we'd talk about, how the slides would be organized, who gets what slides, how the slides should look, and once we were done who reads what. At first I distributed the slides pretty evenly (still gave myself more slides, but again I didn't mind at all) and then there was some issues with one of my teammates so he couldn't complete two of his slides, so I just did them for him which was completely fine. I also ended up adding more slides along the way for information I felt like we needed to add. The whole time my teammates were agreeing with me and going along doing their own work and we were all happy with the results. Also, I think even if there was someone on the team who was more motivated and controlling, I'd want to put my opinions for the project out there and take on a good amount of work/make sure everything is going well with the group members and work being put out. So yea with most group projects or activities that I'm apart of it usually goes like that!
    Norm Ne (signs of Mobilising)
    Norm Te
    HD Fe

If there is really too much work then I would just ask the others if they could help. I haven't really had a situation where they say no, they usually help with at least something even if it's small. However, if they were to just say no (I would think that's kinda rude but anyways LOL) I could see myself getting a bit upset and maybe reacting emotionally...like I might get more serious about it and say I feel like I have a lot of work to do and it's stressing me out so I would really appreciate some help/need the help to get the assignment done. Is that manipulative? idk lmaoo. If they still say no, I literally don't know what I'd do. I'd probably get really upset and ask them why and if they don't give a good reason (basically any reason other than "I just don't want to or don't feel like it") I might just tell the prof...even if I really wouldn't want to do that to them, if it's going to affect my grade and the grades of the other group members that are trying, I'll have to say something. Usually I always get the work done tho, like even if it actually is a lot I get it done and everything turns out great .
    HD Fe (4D)
    Norm Fi
    Norm Te

OF COURSE, I lovee these questions and answering them! Im so glad they are useful!
    THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THE VIDEO! I'm super excited to see what you have to say!
    Mental HD Fe

So I've watched all the video. I would say that information wise, Fe is definitely in your Ego Block. However, while the info pointed to Fe Dom, in the video your body language resembles more that of an Ip and Fe in that case would be creative. That said, You have expressed a fair amount of Si especially as an opposition to Se even if you have expressed at some point in the video some 3D Se. Consequently and since there wasn't a lot of Ni info yet some Ne I would assume that your Fe is blocked with Si.

I would lean towards ESE as a best fit type in the light of the information available.

Note : My typing skills are not very sharp. I'm still experimenting with this method so there are mistakes in my judgement.
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oooo this is interesting! I'm not completely sure what type I have the most trouble with, but it annoys me when someone is inconsiderate of others feelings and just does what they want all the time. I also get annoyed by people who are really judgy and put others down for liking certain things, just because they themselves don't like it or agree with it. But yea what most annoys me is when people only care about what they want and don't take others needs/wants into consideration too. Also people who are really um dry, like for example if I go up to them and try to be friendly/strike up a conversation and they just look at me with a judgy or disinterested face and won't reciprocate or like at least seem interested. Like no reaction and you can tell they don't care LMAO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOAHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING ALL OF THIS! I appreciate it so much, seriously! I'm glad I know for sure now that I'm definitely an Alpha quadra feeler! ESE and SEI are both relatable, but I do feel like Fe is everything for me, like I use it all the time I think. That makes me think Fe dom but I do feel like I'm just a tad bit more calm that how ESEs are often described, but then I'm energetic at the same time so idk LOL. If I can be a calm and energetic ESE then I feel like that would fit me best!

Also sidesnote you don't have to answer this, but I'm curious what enneagram type and subtype you think I could be? I'm confused about that too LMAO.

THANK YOU AGAIN! (p.s. I think you're a great typer and everything you said was really helpful and interesting!)

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOAHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING ALL OF THIS! I appreciate it so much, seriously! I'm glad I know for sure now that I'm definitely an Alpha quadra feeler! ESE and SEI are both relatable, but I do feel like Fe is everything for me, like I use it all the time I think. That makes me think Fe dom but I do feel like I'm just a tad bit more calm that how ESEs are often described, but then I'm energetic at the same time so idk LOL. If I can be a calm and energetic ESE then I feel like that would fit me best!
    I would say that descriptions are secondary and just an overviews of a particular and rather archetypical instance of all the spectrum that a person representative of any type can express. They are good and reliable tools for let's say, the basis of characters creations because it gives an anchor point for characters development. One must isolate the core type from all the peripheral variables. Each person being a unique representative of a given type. Indeed, we all have our own and unique biography which is the most important factor in matter of psychology but are irrelevant in matters of typology at least in socionics imho.

That said the typing is not quite definitive because I failed to identify that 4D Se in your text other than with deduction. In addition, in terms of energy in the video I didn't "feel" 4D se and in general I'm quite sensitive to its presence in a person. That said, in your case ESE works a little bit better than SEI (so far !).

Also sidesnote you don't have to answer this, but I'm curious what enneagram type and subtype you think I could be? I'm confused about that too LMAO.
    My typing skills in matter of Enneagram are even worse than socionics ! That said, I would say that E2

THANK YOU AGAIN! (p.s. I think you're a great typer and everything you said was really helpful and interesting!)

You're welcome. Thank you for your kind words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yess I agree, everyone's different! For now I'll settle with ESE, but keep SEI on the table just incase! NO WORRIES my enneagram skills are basically nonexistent LOL. Out of descriptions I've read I think I've found So9, Sx3, and Sp2 most relatable!

Thank you once again!