Thread: Kendrick Lamar

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    Bump. Is he ILI? He has an inexplicable hatred for Drake (ESE)

Having hate for someone isn't something that indicates socionic type, basing off of ITR.

Again, I'd remember that ILI wouldn't engage in banter and the exchange of diss-tracks to try to win the approval of the public. Which the constant push and pull of the atmosphere, changing of people's emotions(even when remaining stoic), etc, is .

Alone listening to Kendrick's diss-tracks towards Drake, not only does he personally attack him, but makes the music where people actually sing alone and chant alongside with him. He was able to quickly change people's sentiments towards Drake, making even the part of his addressing Drake's kid so directly, so eerie.

He puts too much emotional intensity in his tracks to be Fe polar, to be something he copes about, clearly this isn't a weakness of his.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think both Kendrick and Drake are IEI, but Kendrick fits the classical definition of that type more as sensible poet with a well-developed perception of other people's feelings
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Disillusionment and acceptance qaz00's Avatar
    TIM
    types don't exist
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12