Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Some kind of something : need your help to type a lonely soul

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't read the entire thread, cuz: Too long.

Based on pictures: SEI, but there's bound to be wishfull thinking in there since we don't have many here.

Based on that lovely little expose you and Park went into i'd say not beta. That joke would have gone over better with an EIE. You actually cut him off like a supervisor or conflictor might have done (i'm not judging, that was approperiate).

IEI/SEI is my guess, based on chat interaction i'd say compatible with me at least superficially so probably not gamma.

Gazing at the sky and seeing dragons makes me lean towards SEI as IEI's usually have dragons in their heads instead of in the outer world...(alternatively, they can BE dragons)

Finally, you look like you're in your mid 20's still.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    That was a nice compliment, thank you.

I am a lonely soul as I have always been apart.
    I used to think negatively about when I was a teen or in my 20s. I do not click with people easily.
    At school, I was a bookwarm. At college, I strived for intellectual exchanges. I am a knowledge gatherer.
    Do not even know how to explain. I inspire some kind of intellectual connection with people and it happens almost never.
    In romantic relationship, I need that exceptional brain food mixed with unexplained soul connection and physical attraction.
    I am perfectionistic in everything I do. Hard with people and even harder with myself.
    Now that I am older, I am just aware that I am the only person that will be there for me till the very end. I accept.
    Oh wait...this reeks of Delta Introverted Sensor....have you considered SLI?

Edit: your and @the matrix interaction feels like ILE - SEI to me (him shooting Ne like a manic baby giraffe). Could be IEE-SLI too but I always immagine SLI's to be more cold about it

So, oposed to anything others have told you I'd go for SEI or SLI. I don't see you as mostly intuitive....

Edit2: Watched two of your videos. Definately SLI as far as i'm concerned. Also, one of the cooler individuals from that type i've seen sofar

((you do get that we just all type you as our (semi)dual cuz you're lovely, maybe just take advice from female forum posters just to be sure ;-) ))
    Last edited by Reficulris; 05-12-2014 at 09:38 PM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Edit: your and @the matrix interaction feels like ILE - SEI to me (him shooting Ne like a manic baby giraffe)
    Like a manic baby giraffe! That's gotten me in hysterics. Though, seeing your avatar, is there any chance we're related?
    Ok, ILE ... That's a turn up for the books. I never considered it. I've always related much more to the / vision/willpower dynamic.
    But isn't Ne the language of humour?

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    Like a manic baby giraffe! That's gotten me in hysterics. Though, seeing your avatar, is there any chance we're related?
    Ok, ILE ... That's a turn up for the books. I never considered it. I've always related much more to the / vision/willpower dynamic.
    But isn't Ne the language of humour?
    Mind you, it was a superficial observation. And yes, i saw something of my own sense of humor reflected hence the manic baby giraffe thing.

Maybe ILE is off, maybe IEE fits better, maybe it's EII. You're intuitive though with strong Ne.

She as contrast doesn't strike me as intuitive (i'm going to be in troubles with Meged now... -_-)) so... It could be ILE-SEI duality, it could be ILE -SLI could be IEE - SLI duality. The interaction looked pretty favorable to say the least.

I've not interacted long enough with you to be able to know wether you're Ni/Ne dom, also, i suck at typing

And yes, Ne is the language of both humor and love, i doubt we actually need anything else as humans!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mind you, it was a superficial observation. And yes, i saw something of my own sense of humor reflected hence the manic baby giraffe thing.

Maybe ILE is off, maybe IEE fits better, maybe it's EII. You're intuitive though with strong Ne.
    Well, I can only take this as a compliment. But now I'm kicking myself. I ought to have said: "ILE?! You must be having a giraffe!"

She as contrast doesn't strike me as intuitive (i'm going to be in troubles with Meged now... -_-)) so... It could be ILE-SEI duality, it could be ILE -SLI could be IEE - SLI duality. The interaction looked pretty favorable to say the least.
    Are all favourable interactions indicative of duality? I'm intrigued, though. What dynamics did you spot that spoke to you as being between duals?

I've not interacted long enough with you to be able to know wether you're Ni/Ne dom, also, i suck at typing
    Whatever is the case, you're fresh perspective is timely. I was beginning to thinI actually WAS IEI. And what a scary thought, indeed. I couldn't muster myself from my bed for days at a time.

And yes, Ne is the language of both humor and love, i doubt we actually need anything else as humans!
    That would just about do it, until we all starve and freeze to death. But rest asured, we'll all die with a smile on our face.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Based on pictures: SEI, but there's bound to be wishfull thinking in there since we don't have many here.

Based on that lovely little expose you and Park went into i'd say not beta. That joke would have gone over better with an EIE. You actually cut him off like a supervisor or conflictor might have done (i'm not judging, that was approperiate).

IEI/SEI is my guess, based on chat interaction i'd say compatible with me at least superficially so probably not gamma.

Gazing at the sky and seeing dragons makes me lean towards SEI as IEI's usually have dragons in their heads instead of in the outer world...(alternatively, they can BE dragons)

There is no way I might be Si dom, but thanks for the suggestion

I am clumsy and walk into things. My body is always full of bruises because I hit stuff.
    I am constantly losing my phone, my keys, my ID card etc. If I am lucky, I find them, if not...
    I lost again my driver's license a month ago.
    I just hope to drop on it as I did with my ID card, took me 2 months last time.

I try to keep up to an approximately healthy diet for obvious reasons, but I am not much into variety.
    Can eat eggs/tomatos during all week long
    I can either eat nothing and eat loads of shit.
    I hate cooking or any other domestic cores. It's total mess around me.
    I started to excercise 2 years ago, can be sometimes too obsessive about.
    I am not a very good athlete,have little strength overall but I feel good when I excercise, I feel more energized.
    I have also an obsessive relation to mirrors... and worry how I come across people.

I have issues with insomnia too, mainly because I can't get to disconnect my head.
    My dragons are out and in. I gaze both out and in due to life circumstances.
    I like to call myself Persephone, because I can be everything.

The Park issue is not relevant, I was a newcomer and tiptoeing. I still am to some extent.
    Besides vulgarity and granted aggression are something that I do not tolerate very well.

Oh wait...this reeks of Delta Introverted Sensor....have you considered SLI?

Edit: your and @the matrix interaction feels like ILE - SEI to me (him shooting Ne like a manic baby giraffe). Could be IEE-SLI too but I always immagine SLI's to be more cold about it

So, oposed to anything others have told you I'd go for SEI or SLI. I don't see you as mostly intuitive....

Edit2: Watched two of your videos. Definately SLI as far as i'm concerned. Also, one of the cooler individuals from that type i've seen sofar

((you do get that we just all type you as our (semi)dual cuz you're lovely, maybe just take advice from female forum posters just to be sure ;-) ))
    Delta is the quadra I am less comfortable about. So there is little chance I can be SLI.

Striving for perfection to fall into the chaos...
    I am not aware of my surroundings and daydream and project myself constantly into the future..

Cool is probably not an appropriate word to describe me
    I like all those (semi)dual typing trials

Creepy-theticalanti

Yeah, I was thinking possibly SEI. But I always feel sort of sleezy for typing someone I like as a dual because of obvious bias. It's like the question begs, are you being objective or not.

I can see the Fe-creative now, I had been thinking possibly LII before. I don't think she's SLI though, she's way too expressive for that.

I'm leaning IEI now over SEI though. I can see Ni-sort of with the mystical dreaminess and unraveling of concepts that she plays around with, but would have to be Fe-subtype. I'm not sure if she's just a really intelligent SEI though. I had said before some of the things she mentioned point to being intuitive as opposed to sensing, and I can see her being Beta.

You don't think she fits Beta, Refi? Based on the conversation with Park? I think Park is Delta, so if she cut him off and it didn't vibe well, that's more reason she could fit Beta. You don't have Park down as LSI, do you? I believe he is SLI.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is no surprise. You always vibed Ni-dom to me.

I am clumsy and walk into things. My body is always full of bruises because I hit stuff.
    I am constantly losing my phone, my keys, my ID card etc. If I am lucky, I find them, if not...
    I have so many stories of when I was a child losing things (sometimes accidentally gaining things) at school.

Does losing your driver's license affect your commute? Would you usually drive to work? Good luck finding it. I once lost my National Insurance card in a bar 5-6 years ago. I never got it back.

I try to keep up to an approximately healthy diet for obvious reasons, but I am not much into variety.
    You ought to keep away from the *ahem* "shit" ... processed foods aren't good for you.
    I am not a very good athlete,have little strength overall but I feel good when I excercise, I feel more energized.
    I have also an obsessive relation to mirrors... and worry how I come across people.
    This all sounds like Role-.

I have issues with insomnia too, mainly because I can't get to disconnect my head.
    I had very bad insomnia years back when I was taking my exams. The problem is, the more the necessity for sleep, to harder it is to sleep.

The Persephone myth must have been the first ever case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gonna do a more thorough analysis later but for now Imma throw in this lazy post. IEI fits your "can be anything thing" thing ( c wut I did ter).
    - The Lyrisist (IEI): the world is governed by state, mood. This type possesses the most malleable type of psyche. It is strongly influenced by its own internal disposition. Because of this it is very easy to persuade this type in any issue if one is persistent enough. However, it will just as easily discard beliefs that were imposed on it.
    Last edited by kopyk; 05-13-2014 at 07:59 AM.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, that doesn't sound like Si-dom at all

Insomnia is a bitch, not sleeping enough can make anyone into an ILI or IEI (either cynical depressed or "seeing things")

The Park issue is not relevant, I was a newcomer and tiptoeing. I still am to some extent.
    Besides vulgarity and granted aggression are something that I do not tolerate very well.
    hmhm, I didn't think it was an issue, but I do think it shows an interesting piece of interaction. Even though you were new and tiptoing you were not afriad of putting him in his rightfull place.

Despite protests, everything means something here

Delta is the quadra I am less comfortable about. So there is little chance I can be SLI.

Striving for perfection to fall into the chaos...
    I am not aware of my surroundings and daydream and project myself constantly into the future..
    What in particular about delta makes you feel uncomfortable? not doubting, mainly curiosity (also might be relevant for typing)

Cool is probably not an appropriate word to describe me
    That's never to one self to determine

I like all those (semi)dual typing trials
    ^^

I've got the following thoughts as of now:

There is a mismatch between your chatting style and the way you come across on camera. If I went solely from chat i'd have little problems accepting the IEI typing. However, your appearance on camera seems way stronger, more determined and forcefull than any IEI i've ever encountered. (not in a bad way). Also, I'm rather sure you're logical. In one of the videos you even "narate" the fact that you're smiling, as if that wasn't obvious ^^. I'm also rather convinced you're an introvert, based on both video ánd content of your posts. I'll take your word for Ni dom, your posts especially DO show that feature. However, when on camera I see someone who's more....together, less scattered, than most Ni doms.

...hmm

Maybe logical intuitive introvert, possibly rational; LII. Maybe ILI
    I really see ILI as more of an option than IEI tbh, the only snatch is that you dislike delta, which is a very beta'ish thing.

That said, in chat you're emotive and funny, maybe it's all due to camera anxiety and lack of sleep, still the "this is a video with an actual smile" remark makes me lean heavily towards logical..

Disclaimer: Baby-giraffe's are notorious for their lack of typing skills and yet pronounced oppinions ;-)

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking possibly SEI. But I always feel sort of sleezy for typing someone I like as a dual because of obvious bias. It's like the question begs, are you being objective or not.

I can see the Fe-creative now, I had been thinking possibly LII before. I don't think she's SLI though, she's way too expressive for that.

I'm leaning IEI now over SEI though. I can see Ni-sort of with the mystical dreaminess and unraveling of concepts that she plays around with, but would have to be Fe-subtype. I'm not sure if she's just a really intelligent SEI though. I had said before some of the things she mentioned point to being intuitive as opposed to sensing, and I can see her being Beta.

You don't think she fits Beta, Refi? Based on the conversation with Park? I think Park is Delta, so if she cut him off and it didn't vibe well, that's more reason she could fit Beta. You don't have Park down as LSI, do you? I believe he is SLI.
    Embrace the sleeze William ^^ there's nothing to be ashamed of!

She fits beta like a glove in chat. In the rest of the interactions, including all pictures safe her avatar i don't see IEI. (some people suggested EIE, that's just rediculous really...). Based on video i don't see any Beta characteristics. I could see her as either a sad LII or a happy ILI (those two unicorns of the socion).

Park... I don't see him fitting in delta. He's always picking fights with them. He seems to be waiting for an EIE to kick his butt into shape and mold him with raw beta emotions. Probably needs a dominatrix. That said, do you see an EIE/IEI cut off someone that sharply and decidedly? I have seen EIE's being agressive, it is more emotional barrage of evil than cutting direct and proper. IEI's wouldn't even confront such a person, instead slithering past with finesse.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I can only take this as a compliment. But now I'm kicking myself. I ought to have said: "ILE?! You must be having a giraffe!"
    ^^

Are all favourable interactions indicative of duality? I'm intrigued, though. What dynamics did you spot that spoke to you as being between duals?
    No, not at all, there's more than duality. The thing that made me think duality was that you met eachother halfway. There is a sense of bantering/flirting in your interaction that seems to suggest that you are both walking the approperiate distance towards one-other without effort. Since you don't come across as identicals i suspected duality. But than, as said before, I don't really know either of you.

Really don't see you as IEI though, her neither...

Whatever is the case, you're fresh perspective is timely. I was beginning to thinI actually WAS IEI. And what a scary thought, indeed. I couldn't muster myself from my bed for days at a time.
    hahaha being IEI must be a terrible fate, but it's good to have a few humans that carry that burden for all the non IEI's around.
    Tbh: appart from fairly well developed Ne in you I would be hard pressed to type you. Do you have a typing thread with more information?
    Intuitive is a given. Ethical/logical would be a toss up for you for now. I think irrational fits....

damn maybe you ARE IEI....(but please muster yourself from bed you potential IEI, there's SLE's outthere to safe!!!

That would just about do it, until we all starve and freeze to death. But rest asured, we'll all die with a smile on our face.
    We'll die one day anyway, and food is overrated! And smiling is the best thing there is!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^

No, not at all, there's more than duality. The thing that made me think duality was that you met eachother halfway. There is a sense of bantering/flirting in your interaction that seems to suggest that you are both walking the approperiate distance towards one-other without effort. Since you don't come across as identicals i suspected duality. But than, as said before, I don't really know either of you.
    Flirting? Wow, I didn't realise I was doing this. If you say we're not identicals, then what would you say, clearly differentiates us in our vibe, mode of interaction, etc.?

Does anyone actually know what an IEI looks like?

hahaha being IEI must be a terrible fate, but it's good to have a few humans that carry that burden for all the non IEI's around.
    Tbh: appart from fairly well developed Ne in you I would be hard pressed to type you. Do you have a typing thread with more information?
    Intuitive is a given. Ethical/logical would be a toss up for you for now. I think irrational fits....
    Oh, irrational fits...yeah, I get those sometimes. If I was an IEI, wouldn't Ne's position being "ignoring" cancel it out, more often than not, in favour of Ni? I do have a typing thread (called "What The Deuce Am I?"), but frankly, it's a bit rubbish. All you really need to know about me is that, when I was very young I had no personality what-so-ever (I didn't have any feelings or opinions of my own). Then one day (I don't know when), I had a personality transplant! If we're all still unsure of our types (I notice who have a "?" after your type), then maybe we should collaborate, answer some questionnaires, Post them here. Compare answers. It could work. Have you looked at dichotomies like Merry/Serious, Aristocratic/Democratic in relation to us?

damn maybe you ARE IEI....(but please muster yourself from bed you potential IEI, there's SLE's outthere to safe!!!
    Oh, yeah. The SLE's need all the help they can get. Do I have to go on an IEI applicant selection course, first?

We'll die one day anyway, and food is overrated! And smiling is the best thing there is!
    Food overrated? Now, if there was something I know about ILEs is that when their SEI duals bring them some food, they start purring like a cat. Is this a misconception??

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flirting? Wow, I didn't realise I was doing this. If you say we're not identicals, then what would you say, clearly differentiates us in our vibe, mode of interaction, etc.?
    maybe "banter" was a better word, it's what i'd do if I was flirting though.
    well....i kinda see LID as sensing, but lets discard that. If she's Ni dom than you're probably Ne. I mean, you obviously can use Ni, but there's this playfullness which I see as kinda the epitome of Ne.

Does anyone actually know what an IEI looks like?
    They're like handbags that talk. They tell SLE's what to smash and what to burn. They have a devils tail. Other than that they're usually cutesy in a devilsh type of sense if you get to know there non-handbag sides.

Oh, irrational fits...yeah, I get those sometimes. If I was an IEI, wouldn't Ne's position being "ignoring" cancel it out, more often than not, in favour of Ni? I do have a typing thread (called "What The Deuce Am I?"), but frankly, it's a bit rubbish. All you really need to know about me is that, when I was very young I had no personality what-so-ever (I didn't have any feelings or opinions of my own). Then one day (I don't know when), I had a personality transplant! If we're all still unsure of our types (I notice who have a "?" after your type), then maybe we should collaborate, answer some questionnaires, Post them here. Compare answers. It could work. Have you looked at dichotomies like Merry/Serious, Aristocratic/Democratic in relation to us?
    Yeah, the thing is, what I identify as Ne might be Fe..nah..you're Ne....mehh...
    I've done the dichotomies without much result. I'd be hapy to do a thread or something to discuss types, however, i've got a few type-me threads already maybe chat would be better for the sanity of the forum ^^

About the transplant; is there any clear break between the two episodes? (there's a dichotomy for this).Also, what event triggered that (if any?)
    Did you become more extraverted? (I forced myself to extroversion when i was like 13 or something).
    Have you ever had hypnosis or regression therapy to retrieve the lost personality? (if you have no memories of that personality that is).

Oh, yeah. The SLE's need all the help they can get. Do I have to go on an IEI applicant selection course, first?
    To get the official seal of IEI'ness you can talk to @Ankh, who's the arbiter for the Female SLE populations (FSPOP in short).

Food overrated? Now, if there was something I know about ILEs is that when their SEI duals bring them some food, they start purring like a cat. Is this a misconception??
    sssshh.. that's private! ^^
    I guess I like being fed nice stuff, it's just that on my own i function perfectly on anything which fills my stomach (water, crackers, fastfood, microwave shit etc etc).

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ILI. You look like Fiona Apple pre-eating disorder/drug addition.

This would make you and @Transkar duals. I will pray for you.

Jim, Invisible. "Socionics something something". The16types.info shoutbox; May 15, 2014.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe "banter" was a better word, it's what i'd do if I was flirting though.
    well....i kinda see LID as sensing, but lets discard that. If she's Ni dom than you're probably Ne. I mean, you obviously can use Ni, but there's this playfullness which I see as kinda the epitome of Ne.
    Well, I do have a playful side, it comes out when I'm relaxed, pleased with my accomplishments. In good spirits, basically. But most of the time I'm really serious and intense.

They're like handbags that talk. They tell SLE's what to smash and what to burn. They have a devils tail. Other than that they're usually cutesy in a devilsh type of sense if you get to know there non-handbag sides.
    Cutesy but devilish anthropomorphic handbags with prophetic laser vision...so that's what the SLEs have got on their side...

Yeah, the thing is, what I identify as Ne might be Fe..nah..you're Ne....mehh...
    I've done the dichotomies without much result. I'd be hapy to do a thread or something to discuss types, however, i've got a few type-me threads already maybe chat would be better for the sanity of the forum ^^
    From what I've seen of the chat...its just about insane enough. It could be Fe, you know. I might just be saying what people like to hear. So, you really don't see any evidence for me using Ni? I mean, ILE and IEI are not called illusory types for nothing.

About the transplant; is there any clear break between the two episodes? (there's a dichotomy for this).Also, what event triggered that (if any?)
    Did you become more extraverted? (I forced myself to extroversion when i was like 13 or something).
    Have you ever had hypnosis or regression therapy to retrieve the lost personality? (if you have no memories of that personality that is).
    It must have been a gradual process. (13 sounds about the right age in my case, too, by the way) I mean, to visualise me back then: I was like one of those stilted child actors--the ones you would find on sci-fi shows. I haven't had any such therapy. As far as I'm concerned, I just grew into myself.

To get the official seal of IEI'ness you can talk to @Ankh, who's the arbiter for the Female SLE populations (FSPOP in short).
    That sounds daunting...

sssshh.. that's private! ^^
    I guess I like being fed nice stuff, it's just that on my own i function perfectly on anything which fills my stomach (water, crackers, fastfo1od, microwave shit etc etc).
    As I thought! Food for me, food is for survival. Take it or leave it. Except the treats! The only really thing that matters to me as regards to food is that I don't eat really late (like 9pm ). To prevent this, I find myself policing everyone else in my home, generally being bossy.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Okay I got finally back at home after a long working day...
    Even if I am really exhausted by lack of sleep and it's definitely WW3 around me, I am so impressed by your reactions guys (thanks, really, wanna to hug all of ya) that those domestic cores can go to hell
    I will read all of your comments and will try reply to thoroughly during the evening.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay I got finally back at home after a long working day...
    Even if I am really exhausted by lack of sleep and it's definitely WW3 around me, I am so impressed by your reactions guys (thanks, really, wanna to hug all of ya) that those domestic cores can go to hell
    I will read all of your comments and will try reply to thoroughly during the evening.
    I'm afraid you're confusing quality and quantity in this case

(but hell yeah, fuck those chores! I throw away dishes if it's too much work to wash, so I won't judge)

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I'm afraid you're confusing quality and quantity in this case

(but hell yeah, fuck those chores! I throw away dishes if it's too much work to wash, so I won't judge)
    I do not confuse anything for the moment Just see at least 10 messages to reply to

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I throw away dishes if it's too much work to wash, so I won't judge)
    Yeah, you don't do Si, it just happens around you. Or doesn't! IEIs feel bad about that sort of thing.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, you don't do Si, it just happens around you. Or doesn't! IEIs feel bad about that sort of thing.
    you do know that those dishes aren't REALLY pleading with you to not throw them away right? ;-)

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you do know that those dishes aren't REALLY pleading with you to not throw them away right? ;-)
    I know they're not, but my wallet is!

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know they're not, but my wallet is!
    you have a talking wallet?

if IEI's are talking handbags on SLE's which type than is the talking wallet on the IEI?

probably one of those annoying Te doms

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you have a talking wallet?

if IEI's are talking handbags on SLE's which type than is the talking wallet on the IEI?

probably one of those annoying Te doms
    Te is in my super-ego block (PoLR), so it must be ... an LSE!

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Okay dishes are thrown...
    And I do not know from where to start
    My little left finger whispers me that I need to go to bed but I do not listen to for the moment

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post

I'm leaning IEI now over SEI though. I can see Ni-sort of with the mystical dreaminess and unraveling of concepts that she plays around with, but would have to be Fe-subtype. I'm not sure if she's just a really intelligent SEI though.
    Not a very nice comment towards SEI here
    Anybody can be intelligent, in his own way.
    The curious thing is that I had a brief dream this (or rather at qround 5AM when I finally took a brief nap) that someone was suggesting the IEI Fe subtype.
    Funny huh?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

This is no surprise. You always vibed Ni-dom to me.
    No surprise to YOU
    A lot will argue. Oh well let it be like this.

I have so many stories of when I was a child losing things (sometimes accidentally gaining things) at school.

Does losing your driver's license affect your commute? Would you usually drive to work? Good luck finding it. I once lost my National Insurance card in a bar 5-6 years ago. I never got it back.
    I was loosing one shoe per month as a child, to the ultimate hapiness of my parents.
    My mother started to buy me identical shoes...

30km per day, I just hope that Bobbies won't get me easily. I will be obliged to use my super charming powers.
    Last time I was crossing the white line... they ended up stopping the traffic for me, a lovely Have a nice day and no fine in the story.
    Well if they are guys because it does not work with women, not that I did not try to 90 EUROS MAAAAM. Immediately, thank you.

You ought to keep away from the *ahem* "shit" ... processed foods aren't good for you.
    I really try. That's why I ate eggs/tomatos again tonight Needed to put something into the stomach...
    Otherwise I cannot stop and eat eat eat... especially when I am under stress. @TheWholeEnglish is right, I have troubles with moderation here and am aware of that.

I had very bad insomnia years back when I was taking my exams. The problem is, the more the necessity for sleep, to harder it is to sleep.
    Sooo true. Only those who really experienced this nightmare can understand.

The Persephone myth must have been the first ever case of Stockholm Syndrome.
    I must have some braincells disconnected, but I like the whole idea of a fragile girl being kidnapped by a monster

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

No, that doesn't sound like Si-dom at all
    Insomnia is a bitch, not sleeping enough can make anyone into an ILI or IEI (either cynical depressed or "seeing things")
    Well I used to see "things" when I was a child. Not anymore.
    I do feel some kind of weird presence from time to time.
    I am happy to live in the 21th century, I do not think I would appreciate electroshock therapy

hmhm, I didn't think it was an issue, but I do think it shows an interesting piece of interaction. Even though you were new and tiptoing you were not afriad of putting him in his rightfull place.

Despite protests, everything means something here
    Oh no, no protests, I concur. I am now a specialist to send people into the most dreadful abysses of themselves.

What in particular about delta makes you feel uncomfortable? not doubting, mainly curiosity (also might be relevant for typing)
    Don't even know. I get that weird impression that they are very into "right thing", neutrality or rules... where is dreaming here?

^^

I've got the following thoughts as of now:

There is a mismatch between your chatting style and the way you come across on camera. If I went solely from chat i'd have little problems accepting the IEI typing. However, your appearance on camera seems way stronger, more determined and forcefull than any IEI i've ever encountered. (not in a bad way). Also, I'm rather sure you're logical. In one of the videos you even "narate" the fact that you're smiling, as if that wasn't obvious ^^. I'm also rather convinced you're an introvert, based on both video ánd content of your posts. I'll take your word for Ni dom, your posts especially DO show that feature. However, when on camera I see someone who's more....together, less scattered, than most Ni doms.

...hmm

Maybe logical intuitive introvert, possibly rational; LII. Maybe ILI
    I really see ILI as more of an option than IEI tbh, the only snatch is that you dislike delta, which is a very beta'ish thing.

That said, in chat you're emotive and funny, maybe it's all due to camera anxiety and lack of sleep, still the "this is a video with an actual smile" remark makes me lean heavily towards logical..

Disclaimer: Baby-giraffe's are notorious for their lack of typing skills and yet pronounced oppinions ;-)
    As I've already said, the camera stresses the hell out of me.
    Between people, I am rather as when I was chatting.
    The smiling disclaimer was for the person who noticed my dreadful performance on the first video I found myself really sinister there.

I learnt to be less scattered. I am mother to myself, to my mother, to my brother and to a bunch of other people.
    Not saying I am logical or ethical though. I feel being both, yeah a paradox.

PS I loooove baby-giraffes

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

She fits beta like a glove in chat. In the rest of the interactions, including all pictures safe her avatar i don't see IEI. (some people suggested EIE, that's just rediculous really...). Based on video i don't see any Beta characteristics. I could see her as either a sad LII or a happy ILI (those two unicorns of the socion).

Park... I don't see him fitting in delta. He's always picking fights with them. He seems to be waiting for an EIE to kick his butt into shape and mold him with raw beta emotions. Probably needs a dominatrix. That said, do you see an EIE/IEI cut off someone that sharply and decidedly? I have seen EIE's being agressive, it is more emotional barrage of evil than cutting direct and proper. IEI's wouldn't even confront such a person, instead slithering past with finesse.
    I vote for ILIEILII. Sounds coooool

^^

Oh the flirting stuff, I get that quite often.
    The problem is that this is the way I interact.
    If I am romantically interested in somebody, I will rather fake the indifference, till I get the hint that the interest is shared.

I might be unconscious but I do not fear death.
    And I am Okay with the fact that I might not be IEI.
    Does not keep me away from living

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

What a self centered monologue

Oh and there is one thing I am sure about: I am definitely Decisive.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeEnglish View Post
    I think ILI. You look like Fiona Apple pre-eating disorder/drug addition.

This would make you and @Transkar duals. I will pray for you.
    What a spot on!
    @Transkar stay away from me otherwise the duality will smash everything around
    Last edited by Persephone; 05-13-2014 at 09:55 PM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a self centered monologue

Oh and there is one thing I am sure about: I am definitely Decisive.
    Ah! Decisive and NOT Judicious. (I can't rest comfortably before I have to do something. Must prepare!) So, that rules out LII, SEI and SLI (and others). IEI, ILI, LSI and ESI are still in play.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I must have some braincells disconnected, but I like the whole idea of a fragile girl being kidnapped by a monster
    SLE DUAL!!!!
    Just had to say it...

More analysis to come after late night chores...

Creepy-theticalanti

I wouldn't count Park out of Delta because he picks fights with them, because he picks fights with everybody. That said, that undermines my argument that any bad vibe LID has had with him puts him in the opposite quadra. I would agree that Park is not a good measuring stick to figuring out someone else's type.

I can see how you would think ILI or LII. I originally thought ILI for her afterall, and then also said possibly LII myself too. It seems we have similar observations.

... I will embrace the sleeze, so long as I can have a nice, long, warm shower afterwards.

Rawr.

Not a very nice comment towards SEI here
    Anybody can be intelligent, in his own way.
    The curious thing is that I had a brief dream this (or rather at qround 5AM when I finally took a brief nap) that someone was suggesting the IEI Fe subtype.
    Funny huh?
    *cue twilight zone music*

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Now someone please convince me that I am not you.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Funny huh?
    Hahah it could be your way of confirming to yourself that you are IEI.
    Well I used to see "things" when I was a child. Not anymore.
    I do feel some kind of weird presence from time to time.
    I am happy to live in the 21th century, I do not think I would appreciate electroshock therapy

Oh no, no protests, I concur. I am now a specialist to send people into the most dreadful abysses of themselves.

As I've already said, the camera stresses the hell out of me.
    Between people, I am rather as when I was chatting.
    The smiling disclaimer was for the person who noticed my dreadful performance on the first video I found myself really sinister there.

I learnt to be less scattered. I am mother to myself, to my mother, to my brother and to a bunch of other people.
    Not saying I am logical or ethical though. I feel being both, yeah a paradox.

PS I loooove baby-giraffes
    I vote for ILIEILII. Sounds coooool
    Oh the flirting stuff, I get that quite often.
    The problem is that this is the way I interact.
    If I am romantically interested in somebody, I will rather fake the indifference, till I get the hint that the interest is shared.

I might be unconscious but I do not fear death.
    And I am Okay with the fact that I might not be IEI.
    Does not keep me away from living
    I could have written most of what you have said in this whole thread about myself. I also had to be mother to my mother and to my sister.

SLE DUAL!!!!
    Just had to say it...

More analysis to come after late night chores...
    I am loving this interaction. It makes me feel all warm and cozy.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No surprise to YOU
    A lot will argue. Oh well let it be like this.
    Will someone please give me the argument for you being a sensor!

I was loosing one shoe per month as a child, to the ultimate hapiness of my parents.
    My mother started to buy me identical shoes...
    You will not believe it... once, coming home from school after gym, I came home without my school shoes and was still wearing my plimsolls. When my Mum asked me where my shoes were I said, "Well, I was wearing them when I left!"

30km per day, I just hope that Bobbies won't get me easily. I will be obliged to use my super charming powers.
    Last time I was crossing the white line... they ended up stopping the traffic for me, a lovely Have a nice day and no fine in the story.
    Well if they are guys because it does not work with women, not that I did not try to 90 EUROS MAAAAM. Immediately, thank you.
    Nooo! You shouldn't drive without your license. The Bobbies (cute name, thanks Robert Peel) have eyes everywhere!

I really try. That's why I ate eggs/tomatos again tonight Needed to put something into the stomach...
    Otherwise I cannot stop and eat eat eat... especially when I am under stress.
    A bowl of baked beans should do it. You're overdoing it with...TWO ingredients!

I know. The next year, I went for days/weeks without having slept at all. I was studying hard but too tired to get anything done. I had a breakdown...

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a spot on!
    @Transkar stay away from me otherwise the duality will smash everything around
    When I go to France meet me in Paris. Or take me into your small town.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    1. The dating comment was an inside joke, a sarcastic statement not meant to be taken seriously.
    2. We certainly don't have to be. But fair enough, point taken.
    3. That's a personal perspective. No one will deprive you from your gloominess—it's a choice. A choice you'll keep making as long as you let it make you feel better about yourself.
    4. I hope you attain what you deserve, then.
    5. I would take frankness over politically correct politeness any day, but thank you.
    LOL at this mini-conversation. Ti at reins. Beta activity imo. EIE would have released the hounds on you no delay.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks for your output. I created a short video, hope it helps.
    I love your accent. You look a bit like Fiona Apple, too. You're very beautiful btw. Ni-Se goes without saying for me. For types I'd say IEI-Ni or ILI-Ni. And even ESI-Fi would seem possible.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast