Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hell discussion (split from Delta Lounge)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Important question/poll thread derail

Balls to the wall your favourite god:

Solar/Sun/Ra - Cosmic Mind God
    Gaia/Mother - Creation/Life
    Saturn/Satan - Death/Endings/Order
    Yaweh/Moon God/Allah/'God' (Conflated with Solar usually)
    Zeus/Jupiter/Odin - Leader God
    Thor/Mars/Ares - War God
    Lucifer/Venus/Aphrodite - Change/Desire/Passion god
    Mercury/Turms/Hermes - Communication God
    Damn, can't I choose them all?

And Add:
    Ishtar, Inanna, Lilith...

Her house sinks down to death,
    And her course leads to the shades.
    All who go to her cannot return
    And find again the paths of life.
    — Proverbs 2:18–19

Her gates are gates of death, and from the entrance of the house
    She sets out towards Sheol.
    None of those who enter there will ever return,
    And all who possess her will descend to the Pit.
    — 4Q184

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Choose me.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Choose me.
    Just so it's clear... is that a directive? Or your choice of Gods?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kadda1212 View Post
    @rat1, I'm not trying to force my faith on you or trying to convert you or anything. This was supposed to be a discussion on hell as the scripture refers to it. For that sake I posted that video, because it shows quite well that hell could be a state of mind, a way in which an unbeliever perceives God's presence.
    If hell is just a state of mind, not an actual place, then let's have the Pope come out and acknowledge that. Let's have preachers stop teaching children that hell is real and they all may be going there.
    If hell is a state of mind, we can all forget about it... right?
    Yet, all you want to do is disprove my faith. By using things like astrology, Hinduism, occultism or Egyptian religions? Do tose things count more? It's still the same belief in the supernatural.
    Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot. I don't need that from a guy who keeps referring to Wikipedia sources and didn't know in which century to place emperor Constantine. Sorry.
    I understand you are backed into a corner. But smearing me now, living in the past tense just to pretend you were right... it changes nothing.
    It's the dogma that needs to die... not the myths. Spiritual knowledge will only enhance faith.
    Make references to original, ancient sources and not just to anything you read on the internet. Christianity is a highly debated topic and there are lots of people who try to disprove it and would even invent false facts for that. I don't say everything you said is wrong, but I demand proof if you come up with this weird stuff. Primary sources, please.
    What?... You think I made those facts up, and wiki is lying about them too?
    By the way, the "real world" doesn't give a fuck about me or you.
    I posted a video above of a Lion ripping apart a baby buffalos neck. Well I've also seen a video of a Leopard carrying an orphaned baby hippo up a tree and nursing it.... Don't talk about the 'real world' with such irreverence.
    Last edited by rat1; 02-14-2014 at 11:17 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Thor/Mars/Ares - War God
    creation/life and change/desire/passion
    yessshhh make a thread!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I am going to go with all goddesses for now. Even the ones that no longer benefit me. They are powerful and beautiful.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you get a like just for the song choice.
    I can be a prick but I know there's light at the end of this

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rat1 View Post
    you get a like just for the song choice.
    I can be a prick but I know there's light at the end of this
    don't get me started

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get started then

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Get started then
    challenge accepted!

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lilith describes you so well. ...you are Lilith.
    I read a bit about Lilith. She is supposed be brided with Samael after Eve rejected her.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samael
    According to Zoharistic cabala, Samael was also mated with Eisheth Zenunim, Na'amah, and Agrat Bat Mahlat—all angels of sacred prostitution.
    You say you know who I am.
    Do you really know me?
    I am always questioning... who am I really? Can I really be who I really am?

I'm trying to find a poem on him as beautiful as the one you found for Lilith. Where did you find that poem?

In the Talmud:
    The Talmud states that Satan and Samael the Angel of Death, are the same, and Samael is also there made equivalent to the Biblical serpent of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.... In conjunction with Lilith, who was one of his wives (see Lilith’s blog), he is represented as the Evil Beast.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Lilith describes you well. ...you are Lilith.
    I read a bit about Lilith. She is supposed be brided with Samael after Eve rejected her.
    According to Zoharistic cabala, Samael was also mated with Eisheth Zenunim, Na'amah, and Agrat Bat Mahlat—all angels of sacred prostitution.
    Do you really know me?

I'm trying to find a poem on him as beautiful as the one you found for Lilith. Where did you find that poem?

In the Talmud:
    The Talmud states that Satan and Samael the Angel of Death, are the same, and Samael is also there made equivalent to the Biblical serpent of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.... In conjunction with Lilith, who was one of his wives (see Lilith’s blog), he is represented as the Evil Beast.
    I found it here.. don't judge me...

http://succubuspoetry.weebly.com/

"Wildcats shall meet with hyenas;
    goat-demons shall call to each other.
    There too Lilith shall repose,
    and find a place to rest."
    Isaiah 34:14

I will pm you some sites.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would I?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Why would I?

I am wondering how far off topic this is going. Since it's all about going to hell, I guess not very.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

^ that's goddess energy. smfh

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Do you really know me?

In the Talmud:
    Actually that isn't true at all. In the Tanakh Satan is a part of God's creation and there is nothing within the Jewish tradition that stands counter power to God. Satan is only a reference to an angel which accommodates death and not evil
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What Goddess?
    ^I know Maritsa.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Like I said, Satan as a reference to a counter to God and his creation is introduced to the Christians as they and Jews were exposed to the religions of the Romans during the occupation of Jerusalem. It doesn't matter the Christians probably borrowed the "dark" feeling of this counter existence as it accompanies some of their fears and outlooks of the time and literature reflected strict adherence or else because Romans themselves were warriors in so many ways. This isn't meant to be taken literally but in heart as a symbol of what might become or befall if people don't listen. Anyway, it's no reason to persecute people today.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Do you really know me?
    "You are pure awareness disguised as a person.”

I read that somewhere recently.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eckhart Tolle I think stole that from somebody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

I am wondering how far off topic this is going. Since it's all about going to hell, I guess not very.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I would say, Lilith, Aphrodite/Venus and others but we will go with Lilith.

http://www.lilithinstitute.com/creations/liturgy.html

Edit: we need a mythology thread

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah and I need to buy a comprehensive book on mythology.

And my 'pure awareness' is suppressed. I can't express myself to my full potential. I just want to bring this society down. Become a drug dealer. Live or die, who cares?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Eckhart Tolle I think stole that from somebody.
    I saw it while reading your chart. I didn't know he said that. I have one of his books but never read it. I am actually trying to read "a course in miracles" again, at the suggestion of someone who is reading it right now. She wants me to do the 365 day thing from the book.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Yeah and I need to buy a comprehensive book on mythology.

And my 'pure awareness' is suppressed. I can't express myself to my full potential.
    do you have a reader? i have some stuff for kindle and some epub files.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah.
    I'm gona write something in my blog about astrology before I sleep.

No but they aren't expensive if you've got good stuff.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@rat1, believe it or not Wikipedia is not a source which is worthy to be referred to. It has some good articles, but is also full of mistakes and half-knowledge.
    So, as long as you don't provide a primary source for your hypothesis for the parallels between the New Testament and astrology, some ancient text about what people knew about the stars and so on, you're statement is completely irrelevant.
    Anyone who is a little bit interested in esoteric stuff and the occult and has issues with the christian faith could fake something like that. I'm just being realistic here.
    I mean, how come I find the stuff only on pages with a clear esoteric background and the pages I googled didn't provide any references to primary sources either?

Just to make it clear, what I mean, something from Wiki for you: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_source
    Love is like an energy, rushing in, rushing inside of me...

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah.... I knew you'd say as much @kadda1212. I wrote this earlier for you, and saved it in a notepad file.
    I cited probably.... 10 or so wiki pages referencing mostly stars & constellations in my astrotheology bit, wouldn't you say?
    The first point I made was about Aries the lamb. Let's have a look at how much evidence exists for Aries being symbolized by fire, the Ram & Lamb, & being the first sign.
    I assure you I can compile just as much evidence for everything else I cited, but we will focus on this for now.

...I don't know if you're aware that a lamb, a sheep, and a ram are all the same animal.
    Definition of Lamb:
    lamb
    noun
    1. a young sheep.

Definition of Ram:
    ram
    noun
    1. an uncastrated male sheep.

Definition of sheep: ... sheep.
    (Jesus is the sheep, God is the shepherd)

the Rig-Veda mentioning Aries as a Ram (~2000 BC)
    https://www.google.com/#q=aries+ram+rig+veda
    "The ram (avi, also called mesha in the Vedas) is Aries."

Here is the first google result for 'aries', a western astrology site talking about aries the ram, and being the 1st zodiac sign:
    http://www.astrology.com/aries-sun-s...ns/2-d-d-66918

http://biblehub.com/hebrew/2924.htm
    In Hebrew, Aries is called "Taleh" and means "the Lamb".

http://biblenumbers.files.wordpress....-the-heart.pdf Great link. I recommend reading the whole thing
    "The Hebrew name for the sign is ‘Taleh’: “the lamb”.
    The bright star in the head is ‘El Natik’: “slain” which
    the Arabs called ‘Hamal’: “sheep”."
    Jesus, the lamb, is slain.

http://www.livekabbalah.org/index.ph...h/nisan-aries/
    "The Torah says, on the tenth of Nisan (month when sun is in Aries), as a symbolic act of control, the Hebrews took a lamb (Aries) and tied it to their homes. Then, on the twilight of the 15th day they slautered it and roasted it on the fire."
    Another great link worth the full read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aries_(constellation)
    "Aries has three prominent stars forming an asterism, designated Alpha, Beta, and Gamma Arietis by Johann Bayer. All three are commonly used for navigation.[27] There is also one other star above the fourth magnitude, 41 Arietis. α Arietis, called Hamal, is the brightest star in Aries. Its traditional name is derived from the Arabic word for "lamb" or "head of the ram" (ras al-hamal), which references Aries's mythological background.[18] With a spectral class of K2[13] and a luminosity class of III, it is an orange giant with an apparent visual magnitude of 2.00, which lies 66 light-years from Earth.[12][28] Hamal has a luminosity of 96 L☉ and its absolute magnitude is −0.1.[29]"

More evidence Aries is known as the most firey sign symbolized by Rams:
    http://www.tarot.com/astrology/zodiac/aries

http://www.mazzaroth.com/InsertFive/AriesStarChart.htm
    "Others call Aries ‘The Lamb,' although it is a Ram-like creature comparable to the Capricornus Goat-like creature giving rise to a fish. In the New Testament the Greek word for Lamb is very similar to the word Aries, look at them for yourself.

1) Aren, ar-ane’, a noun the nominative case of which is found only in early times, occurs in Luke 10:3. It is perhaps the same as Arrhen, ar’-hrane, or Arsen, ar’-sane probably from airo, male (as stronger for lifting); a lamb (as a male).

I'm really just citing bits and pieces of the links. Flip through them yourself if you want evidence. There's a sea of evidence for it.
    Last edited by rat1; 02-15-2014 at 06:35 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I like this site for a different perspective and it does reference ancient sources.
    http://www.thedyinggod.com/

Though astrology has often been regarded as representing an ancient form of knowledge devised by the Babylonians, scholars have now determined that its development was impossible, before the eighth century BC, due to the absence of a reliable system of chronology, and that, more properly, astrology was a product of the sixth century BC. This transformation, according to Bartel van der Waerden, was the result of the influence of Zoroastrianism, with its doctrine that the human soul originated in the stars.

In addition, the sixth century BC is also known in Jewish history as the Exile, when their entire population was located in the city, having been removed to there by Nebuchadnezzar, at the beginning of the century, after he had destroyed Jerusalem. Having become substantial citizens, with some achieving minor administrative posts, it is possible the Jews also contributed to this development. In fact, in the Book of Daniel, Chapter 2:48, Daniel is made chief of the "wise men" of Babylon, that is of the Magi or Chaldeans. In any case, scholars have certainly recognized that the later teachings referred to collectively as the esoteric Kabbalah, seem to have been a combination of Magian and Chaldean lore.

Astrology was not a component of mainstream Zoroastrianism, and those who incorporated its concepts into their version of the faith seem to have been regarded as heretical. As Edwin Yamauchi describes, "the relationship of the Magi to Zoroaster and his teachings is a complex and controversial issue." Ever since the early days of the Persian Empire, there had existed an antagonism with the proponents of true Zoroastrianism and the Magi. And, according the French Assyriologist Lenormant, "to their influence are to be ascribed nearly all the changes which, towards the end of the Achaemenid dynasty, corrupted deeply the Zoroastrian faith, so that it passed into idolatry."

I suppose the term ancient is relative though.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Astrology and Religion Among the Greeks and Romans Paperback – Facsimile, September 17, 1994
    by Franz Cumont (Author)

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

Essential Reading for the Ancient History Buff
    By David Livingstone on May 15, 2000
    This is a great work. Unfortunately taken from a speak in 1912, it might be considered by some to be old scholarship.Nevertheless, Cumont stands out as a luminary in the field of ancient history. So few scholars have since dealt with the detail and breadth of his work on these subjects. "Astrology and Religion among the Greeks and Romans" is important in that, at the beginning, it establishes the date at which Babylonian astrology can be said to have emerged. This is an important point seeing as there have been so many spurious allegations as to its exact age. According to Cumont, based on the fact that such knowledge was simply unavailable earlier, it can be demonstrated to have emerged only in the sixth century BC.
    The subsequent course of the book is the study of the large influence that Babylonian astronomy has exerted on Greek and Roman religion. The subject of Near Eastern influence on ancient Greece has been receiving increasing attention, particularly the works of M.L. West, "The East Face of Helicon," Burkert's The Orientalizing Revolution" and Momigliano's Alien Wisdom", but few have explored the relationship between Greece and Babylonia to the extent that Cumont has, a relationship without which Greek culture cannot be fully understood.
    An examination of these connections is critical to understanding the nature of Greek culture, and its later influence on Western thought, since it had been universally recognized by ancient authors that Greek philosophy was born, not in a vacuum, but as a result of Greek contact with the teachings of the Magi. To quote Bertrand Russell, in The History of Western Philosophy. "it was the Babylonians, or the Chaldeans, who most impressed the imagination of the Greeks." See also F.M. Cornford, From Religion to Philosophy. Another important work of Cumont's, which has unfortunately not been translated into English, as far as I know, is the "Les Mages Hellenisees" (The Hellenized Magi), which explores further the exact nature of the contact between ancient Greece and the Persian Magi. According to Cumont, the early Greek philosophers were not in contact with the orthodox Magi, but with the unorthodox Maguseans of Asia Minor, whose creeds later formed the basis of all the mysteries and occult doctrines of the Hellenistic Age.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some others belief in the civilization Atlantis. There is are some strange structures buried in the ocean suggesting a sunken civilization around its alleged area...
    The most ancient astrology I know of came from Egypt and migrated into India. If you know of an earlier version I'd love to read about it.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_astrology
    Among Indo-European peoples, astrology has been dated to the 3rd millennium BC, with roots in calendrical systems used to predict seasonal shifts and to interpret celestial cycles as signs of divine communications.[1]
    Astrology, in its broadest sense, is the search for human meaning in the sky. It has been argued that astrology began as a study as soon as human beings made conscious attempts to measure, record, and predict seasonal changes by reference to astronomical cycles.[4]
    Early evidence of such practices appears as markings on bones and cave walls, which show that lunar cycles were being noted as early as 25,000 years ago; the first step towards recording the Moon’s influence upon tides and rivers, and towards organizing a communal calendar.

Indian astrology:
    The ancient science of astrology can be traced to the Vedas around 5000 BCE. The Vedas are among the world’s most ancient and sacred scriptures. The word Veda means knowledge coming from the root vid, to know. The Vedas are books of knowledge said to be the fundamental doctrine of Hinduism. The Vedas were received by the great sages through divine revelation, referred to as sruti and recorded for the benefit of humanity.
    The Vedas are divided into four books: the Rig-Veda, the Yajur-Veda, the Sama-Veda and the Atharva-Veda. According to Vedic astrologer and historian David Frawley, one of the first references to astrology dates back to the Rig Veda, the oldest of the scriptures. It records a description of the chakra or wheel of 360 degrees placed in the sky by Rishi Dirghatamas, pandit to one of the greatest kings of India, Bharata, the original name of India.

The Christians burned almost every ancient Egyptian document they could find and I'm not sure how far back their astrology dates, but parallels seems to suggest it migrated to india from egypt.
    Last edited by rat1; 02-15-2014 at 06:21 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Ah.
    I'm gona write something in my blog about astrology before I sleep.

No but they aren't expensive if you've got good stuff.
    I will create an ftp account for you so you can look through what I have. I will do it when my family leaves. They should be here tomorrow.

Edit: I have a stuff on Atlantis and Lemuria, as well

Edit again: I should really wait and put this in another thread I am planning but, anyway. grain of salt.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/at..._lemuria_8.htm
    Last edited by Aylen; 02-15-2014 at 07:19 AM.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh fuck m y blog. I'm slipping away into sleep

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Here are some pics I took of the moon tonight. It looked very strange and the pics are not filtered that is pretty much how it looked except it was much clearer and the light you see around it was orange. I don't know why it looks like this tonight but maybe someone will.

I wasn't going to post them but whatever. Someone logical can explain it.

http://s318.photobucket.com/user/joy...moon%20goddess

It is making me act strange.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tonight is a full moon. ; )
    Full moons are supposed to cause confusion, chaos, emotionally expressive, manipulative, fulfillment of wants and needs..
    you were born on full moon ; D

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

tonight is a full moon. ; )
    Full moons are supposed to cause confusion, chaos, emotionally expressive, manipulative, fulfillment of wants and needs..
    you were born on full moon ; D
    Guess that's why I've been howling today. heh

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it feels unstable and impulsive. The emotions just flow out. Not much limitation

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

it feels unstable and impulsive. The emotions just flow out. Not much limitation
    It turns me into a lunachick!

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah it's fun

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

instigator (the moon)
    Last edited by Aylen; 02-15-2014 at 08:01 AM.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thor/Mars/Ares - War God
    Reverse my nickname, so: Lucifer/Venus/Aphrodite ofc!

Mercury/Turms/Her(p)es are a close second.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast