Thread: Socionics Tests

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby13357 View Post
    I'm getting IEI again [...]
    imagination of alternatives («Ne») = 3.25, suggestion of synchrony («Fe») = 1.77, imagination of metamorphosis («Ni») = 1.23, [...] suggestion of relationships («Fi») = 0.59
    Both e/i variants of a function among strongest supposes a higher chance it's correct. So NF type.
    and N > F
    valued variants are lesser clear: small difference of sums Ne+Fi vs Ni+Fe, 1st and 2nd do not match in same type
    IEE or IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes Trismegistus View Post
    This test is bullshit
    Fe evaluation to support IEI > IEE as your type

I say brilliant things sporadically BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Fe evaluation to support IEI > IEE as your type
    Actually Ne evaluation --> comparing a test with bullshit due to low potential for being trustworthy

Edit: also, be very careful when spotting functions, that can be very misleading, because everyone has all eight functions, and they all appear at some point. Also, you need to look beyond appearances and look for the motivations. Fe is about common/shared values, whereas I'm basing my evaluation purely on given data and its perceived potential
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 11-07-2023 at 03:20 PM.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    imagination of alternatives («Ne») = 2.43, [...] suggestion of relationships («Fi») = 1.46
    [...]
    yet again thinks my leading functions are Ne and Fi but type lii haha
    Besides common, there could be used exotic theories for resulted type. Reinin traits can be an example.
    If to use functions, shown as relatively strong - you got IEE there. What is 1 dichotomy away from correct IEI. It's in borders of not bad tests of today.

Tests based on 8 variants of functions also should to have a chance to mistake to mirror types similar to mistake in a single dichotomy.

TIM
    NiTe
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    I've retaken the test and i can't alter ILE....like 4 times.
    I thought i wasn't sure on strength of choices or entered in not sure for some others in a trade and it is consistent.
    Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    yet again thinks my leading functions are Ne and Fi but type lii haha
    Examining the collection of results, I've noticed something which initially surprised me:

With the exception of Northstar, all who responded to this test scored high, and highest of the four 'functions of self-positioning in society', in separation of independence, which according to the results page has got the following characteristics:
    *****most I (LII, ESI): +I: low stress resistance, social separation, moral fastidiousness & striving for moral purity, defense of personal freedom and justice
    This exemplifies the liberal-bourgeois mindset common in, for instance, US, Canada, UK, France. In fact, many people from Western countries with lower peace indices are not as egalitarian as they claim, but that’s neither here nor there—this forum could have a fringe sampling or simply people who were raised in a society in which certain values are acceptable

For comparison, this is what Northstar* had:
    [separation of exclusivity]*****most E (EIE, LSE): +E: elitism, irritation of discomfort, squeamishness for low quality resourses[sic], aversion to the lower, alien and sick, indignation
    Most people in the countries listed above won’t answer this way because it potentially reveals entitlement (indignation vs lenity) and contempt for those that need help—which people, more notable in a society where very rich and very poor live in perpetual adjacency, might have had quite different social positions not long ago. So there is a tacit acknowledgment (among the discerning who are exposed to such sights) that the barrier between comfort and desperation is thinner than corporate propaganda would have everyone believe. Whether 'separation of independence' types would actually show resourceful collaborationism (that is, low or negative 'separation of exclusivity') is moot… er well, as a point of interest, nobody thus far has scored a positive value for 'acceptance of collaboration' either, probably indicative of high competition and mistrust.

This means, among other things, that the test has a bias for labelling delta-NFs from the above listed countries as alpha-NT types. The α-shift is compounded by all of the test takers so far having non-negative scores for 'liberalism' as opposed to 'paternalism' (except northstar, although such a slight paternalism score is, imo, probably neutral). 'Liberalism', or those who chose democracy over authoritarian rule, shunts test takers to αγ (the democratic quadrants)

*This post should not be misconstrued as offering commentary on Northstar’s personal inclinations, regarding which I’ve no ideas—I’m merely pointing out that, if Sweden has less visible poverty and abjection, the results for all who have taken the test thus far should actually be consistent with expectations for their respective ~nationalities

This test is bullshit
    As I'd pointed out in an earlier post, a sceptical mind notices potentially-misleading starkness in equivocal 'dichotomy' prompts (there aren't any questions). Only this does not appear to have created as much of an error as I'd thought.

imo this test isn’t entirely bad—for instance it appears to return function strengths more or less as expected, but depends upon
    the relative deviation of the values of the function from the average population, averaged on all people with this type being the leading one
    , before giving a final estimate of type, which, as discussed above, obviously cannot be extrapolated outside Russia

I was hoping for IEE .... cool type
    I’ll say. Actually, after adjusting for systematic error described above, it looks as if you’ve got it
    Last edited by theum nathair; 11-07-2023 at 05:47 PM. Reason: prudence

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test by Ivan Romanov, 40 questions
    http://socionavigator.com/qualifier_40_en
    Sol, could you post your results?

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stibnite View Post
    Examining the collection of results, I've noticed something which initially surprised me:

With the exception of Northstar, all who responded to this test scored high, and highest of the four 'functions of self-positioning in society', in separation of independence, which according to the results page has got the following characteristics:
    Yeah I read that and i personally found the phrasing too severe, but I guess I do lean liberal (I don't like the extremes though, but extreme "left" doesn't really come across as liberal to me).

(I don't fully get your post - for example I don't know what bourgeois liberalism is, and upon looking it up it only confused me further. I am generally not deeply familiar with philosophy and politics terms/language).
    Last edited by necrosebud; 11-07-2023 at 05:52 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

could you post your results?
    It was long ago when I was interested to do tests. In most cases I got LSI.
    In Talanov's 8 function test too.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This test is accented on e/i functional variants. Also I notice additional heresy, what is better to ignore.

Meaningfully above 0 are: Te, Se, Ti.
    This can be interpreted that T is above S, - J type.
    That by values you are closer to Ti+Se (3.94) than Te+Si (2.93).
    Leading type is said with Ti+Se.

In short: beta T > delta T.
    In short: twist the results so that you can say it supports your own typing?

Te is by far stronger than Ti in that result, interestingly also Fi stronger than Fe. That's just heresy, though? Leading type according to functions is Te + Se. I can get behind that. Calculation of profit = Te is pretty much my main mode, at least compared to "calculation of laws". I don't care about laws, I care about profit and end result.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stibnite View Post
    This means, among other things, that the test has a bias for labelling delta-NFs from the above listed countries as alpha-NT types. The α-shift is compounded by all of the test takers so far having non-negative scores for 'liberalism' as opposed to 'paternalism' (except northstar, although such a slight paternalism score is, imo, probably neutral). 'Liberalism', or those who chose democracy over authoritarian rule, shunts test takers to αγ (the democratic quadrants)
    I'm quite certain that lots of socionics values do not transfer well across country borders. At least in wording. Quadra values seem quite perplexing when you see people reacting to their typing.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    NiTe
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 'socionics in english: main points' --stibnite's outrageous commentary

I'd like to comment on some of the content expressed here:
    >https://socionavigator.com/socionics
    ...which I've found oddly illuminating. More than other socionics texts, this one merits a thorough read

Strategies defining the type of selection of the genotype and its cultural shell (what eventually forms this genotype and culture)
    ...In times of trouble, dynamic types are doing all the work, building the infrastructure and harvesting resources and dealing with the environment, whereas statics are sorting out their eugenic aims, smh

...@inumbra and I sort of simultaneously came to a realisation eight years ago (to sum up, bits of Jung's introverted intuitive archetype, and most of the introverted sensoric archetype as well, appear both to have been appropriated in socionics for Ni, whereas Si gets impoverished, relegated to lower-order cognitive noise in most texts; here the distribution is a bit different to the usual which is at least refreshing but also illustrates how the socion tends to 'drift', pointlessly and hopelessly.
    (She'd also mentioned that the rational functions have slightly better correspondence between theories, which someone publishing socionics primers appears finally to have recognised... and then distorted )
    In contrast, Jung discusses the introverted sensoric type not in terms of dogged traditionalism (imo a misinterpretation of Briggs-Myers') nor strictly in terms of lower-order functioning (most of socionics), but as having a tendency towards 1)if an art form is acquired, a means of highly-advanced communication that stands in sharp contrast to intuitive mentation--and psychologists studying intelligence have written that creativity can only be associated with high intelligence--can be seen to synthesise visceral knowledge of the inexpressible with presumably a sensoric presentation, such as a painting, a piece of music, or a dance and 2)atavism which preserves the most valuable relics of the past through concrete resurrection (not forcing others to adhere to traditionalism as a matter of course but becoming in itself somewhat of a throwback), including but not restricted to fine art, music, dance...
    Inumbra and I, despite, I think, both being ILI in socionics and supposedly devaluing this function, have both noted that such a character might have great value to society.
    That said the above summary fails to substantially elucidate or improve on most of the irrational function portraits

The gamma irrational dyad appear to be the most dishonest in the socion, and since metamorph. (—M in the diagram, Ni everywhere else) has the strongest functional association with dishonesty, ILI, not EIE, are the biggest, fattest liars, according to Romanov.
    There are a lot of ways to be dishonest though, and Ni ego types are not known for having elaborately-detailed memories, so it’s possible for an Ni base to adopt a policy of strictly telling the truth. Of course there are also {omissions} and {situational avoidance} and {allowing others to languish in false impressions} —lesser forms of dishonesty thanks to varying moral onus (selective presentations being the most guilt-ridden, particularly if they’ve knowingly encouraged misinterpretation, although they’re generally more difficult to catch out than an overt lie, and some, I think, may prove totally blameless, e.g., a pretence of incompetence). Whatever my type, I have avoided outright dishonesty since youth, having realised people tend to cling to the initial lie, turning blind eyes towards a sincere confession of past dishonesty. I wouldn’t say this makes me significantly more honest than average, only I’ve a sufficiently neutral mind to notice evil inclinations in my own heart, as well as having more than one stopgap intended to prevent myself doing something I might regret. The most unexpected, and most likely to generate remorse, is the situation which evokes a sudden gentleness towards an individual, which seldom happens, but also cannot happen predictably as it’s purely emotional. The realisation for any person of having injured one towards whom they feel even abrupt or unmeant tenderness generates a sort of long-resonating emotional pain, one of the worst humans can experience. My parents used to say I was very 'hidden', which they saw as a rather flagrant (because global) form of dishonesty. On the other hand, I would consider their vices quite typical (mild, sex-related) and therefore less subject to opprobrium, whereas mine could not be displayed concurrently without arousing suspicion and defied comprehension, full stop.

TIM
    NiTe
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default further commentary on notions presented at https://socionavigator.com/socionics

ILI [ИЛИ] {= +M−S−E} "lone scavenger" strategy (searching for and tracking someone else's misfortune in order in a situation of general disunity to be the first to use the freed up resources)
    Well the image is vivid enough, though ghoulish. When it comes to proper scavenging, or stealing from the dead, of course I’ve nothing against it—whether there’s a complex, bureaucratic afterlife or pure oblivion, it’s clear the dead no longer have any use for artefacts of the material plane. But in practice, many resources have an expiry date, some send out signals (warmth, fresh smell) which draw others (competition in dire situation—>bloodshed), and thus it would seem more prudent to compress the scavenging expedition as much as possible. If there’s pressure to expedite scavenging, many situations will arise in which resources are possibly still of use to the weakened/unfortunate (—but not yet dead) individual, which renders 'lone scavenging' a low-risk yet fundamentally violent act. Picture a dying man clutching a gun… as he is dying, the gun will not save him, but all the same, his final moments will not be blinded by terror. It’s all very well for me to say I’ve a 'decisive-type' nervous system: it seems I am motivated rather than weakened by increasingly-steep competition ('unlocking' as it were much more refined skills, cf. however I’d previously assessed my abilities, so that in much more difficult and somewhat frightening situations, in fact my performance improves dramatically—a clear fact about myself which I’ve always considered incompatible with Se-polr). Yet these are bloodless situations—the stakes are financial or sometimes social.

According to T Hobbes, the original (in the West—viz., from what I’ve read) and still one of the most visionary social gestalt philosophers, it’s the average equality (or else poor intellectual speciation, lol) of humans which makes a state of freedom so volatile, so liable to result in endless war. An equally-matched competition has no clear winner and is doomed to chaos from the outset, which stymies technological progress and design of cooperative infrastructures.

So it’s lovely for forumites to LARP a wider type spread but when it comes to a state of human warfare cooperation is simply the superior attitude. According to this vision, all decisive types are essentially inferior beasts.

This method of thinking is quite dangerous, as its upshot must inevitably be arbitrary segregation, avoidance, and categorical rejection.

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually Ne evaluation --> comparing a test with bullshit due to low potential for being trustworthy

Edit: also, be very careful when spotting functions, that can be very misleading, because everyone has all eight functions, and they all appear at some point. Also, you need to look beyond appearances and look for the motivations. Fe is about common/shared values, whereas I'm basing my evaluation purely on given data and its perceived potential

Ne does also evaluate on the capacity of general things within their environment. Being able to descriptively list out the importance of the true capacity and limitations/extent of information as too when they apply.

I don't get how your inclinations would be Ni > Ne since you always seem to emphasize alternative perspectives and the extent to how and when they apply, and a more realistic approach to how people work.

Ne + Fi + Te.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still hold Sol to ESTJ

He rolls out the facts, and defends the data, with more data and data, ad infinitum data, and reasons in between the data, with data, as the bottom line period
    Si type who skips Ne
    Low agreeableness snips out any Role.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

He rolls out the facts
    From Te I try to rely on objectivity. Where it's possibly in our speculative typology-astrology. To point what should be trusted more, being more basic and better based data.
    I have an interest to tasty food by Si. And not placing angry "vikings" on self-representing avatars to show big interest in violence by Se.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From Te I try to rely on objectivity. Where it's possibly in our speculative typology-astrology. To point what should be trusted more, being more basic and better based data.
    I have an interest to tasty food by Si. And not placing angry "vikings" on avatars to show big interest in violence by Se.
    I always see Sol in the 11 time zone land, reading the press info. on the latest news, sitting in the kitchen with a TV in there, as he wakes up, and Sol has a cup or mug, and on that mug there is the inscription Si on it.

Yes, it is comfort, Si comfort, and Sol logs in to disseminate his mission here at 16T, a mission of the understanding brought by the Si Te hard coded facts, dismissing anything untested as hubris.

Sol should take advice from posters though, if they ask to stop typing them, then Sol should. That would make it better for you, people would find it easier to connect to you, and others wont get irritated by it.

People come around on their own terms, not accepting someone else's truth as their own. Force does not work, it is the tool of control with fear underlying it, and control is not love.

It's a win win scenario.

My subconscious drive and mission in life has been to make agreeableness better or more.

*A little better makes better more*

My new slogan at 16T

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sol should take advice from posters though, if they ask to stop typing them, then Sol should.
    Who does not want to know opinions about types - those should not read typology forums.
    And who does not want to get disagreements, those should not say mistakes or doubtful.

To offer do not say people truth which is important and fits to site's theme is not reasonable.
    It's among arguments for your F type. And of others who think similarly. @Adam Strange was is an example of them (who also tells "LIE" experiences of how "duals" attract him lesser than LSI).
    Last edited by Sol; 11-14-2023 at 01:05 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who does not want to know opinions about types - those should not read typology forums.
    And who does not want to get disagreements, those should not say mistakes or doubtful.

To offer do not say people truth which is important and fits to site's theme is not reasonable.
    It's among arguments for your F type. And of others who think similarly. @Adam Strange was is an example of them (who also tells "LIE" experiences of how "duals" attract him lesser than LSI).
    You lack wisdom.

Profoundly.

Your truth might not be the truth.

If it is the truth, you can present that piece, but where is the wisdom if you are forcing that onto someone? You feel enough times it will sink in with Si nagging. Communication works with open doors, not coercion like your place of residence espouses.

This hits walls of bricks, I know.

You can tell ESFj and ESTj with nagging. Anyone who nags a lot and forces blocks through the wrong holes are likely here in this group.

SEI and SLI are can do it too, until Si comfort is satisfied.

I'll won't speak about this again. There is something about horses in an olde proverb.
    Last edited by Distance; 11-14-2023 at 10:46 PM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just now took it for fun
    Attached Files Attached Files

TIM
    (PiTi)TeNe5w4(14)p/x
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Results

S = 21 [the reliability of the result. The optimal value is S>17, with S<10 the result is not very reliable]
    Lead type - LII
    Type profile (types sorted in descending order of contribution to personality):
    LII = 2.19, ILI = 1.08, SLI = 1, LSI = 0.69, ESI = 0.68, ILE = 0.49, LSE = 0.37, EII = 0.33,
    LIE = 0.04, SEI = -0.47, SLE = -0.58, IEI = -0.81, SEE = -1.01, EIE = -1.1, ESE = -1.35, IEE = -1.54

Values of socionic features:
    calculation = 0.66, introversion = 0.59, control = 0.23, separatness = 0.22, liberalism = 0.2,
    will = 0.16, peacefulness = 0.13, specialisation = 0.12, imagination = 0.09, discontent = 0.08,
    depression = 0.07, symbolism = 0.05, complication = 0.05, fieldindependence = 0.03, naivety = 0.01

Values of socionic functions:
    calculation of laws («Ti») = 2.71, separation of independence = 2.03, calculation of profit («Te») = 1.94,
    sense of homeostasis («Si») = 0.21, imagination of metamorphosis («Ni») = -0.04, imagination of alternatives («Ne») = -0.14,
    suggestion of relationships («Fi») = -0.54, acceptance of subordination = -0.55, separation of exclusive = -0.68,
    acceptance of collaboration = -0.8, sense of domination («Se») = -1.41, suggestion of synchrony («Fe») = -2.73

Quadra values:
    Alfa (natural) = 0.21, Gamma (capitalistic) = 0.2, Delta (moderate) = 0.04, Beta (hierarchical) = -0.45

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    and
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

https://sociotype.xyz/iPUlVmOmo0zy7aNH

Both LII, which could work for me in Socionics Lite with quadra values and intertype relations removed.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AIMTOKNOW

it gave me SLI . but with some elements reversed

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The test labeled me EII, but IEI makes more sense given the results below combined with my own opinion of my type.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default cognitype result

got what i expected

TIM
    (PiTi)TeNe5w4(14)p/x
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Results
    S = 11 [the reliability of the result. The optimal value is S>17, with S<10 the result is not very reliable]
    Lead type - LIE
    Type profile (types sorted in descending order of contribution to personality):
    LIE = 1.59, ILI = 1.41, SLI = 1.18, LSE = 0.89, SEE = 0.82, SLE = 0.71, IEI = 0.23, LSI = 0.17,
    IEE = -0.08, SEI = -0.53, ILE = -0.55, LII = -0.74, ESI = -0.9, EIE = -1.04, EII = -1.51, ESE = -1.65

Values of socionic features:
    calculation = 0.58, specialisation = 0.43, spontaneity = 0.4, rivalness = 0.37, hopefulness = 0.29,
    adaptation = 0.26, sense = 0.09, extraversion = 0.09, paternalism = 0.07, symbolism = 0.06,
    simplification = 0.04, contentment = 0.04, fieldindependence = 0.02, acceptance = 0.01, sophistication = 0.01

Values of socionic functions:
    calculation of profit («Te») = 2.77, sense of domination («Se») = 1.8, imagination of metamorphosis («Ni») = 1.64,
    separation of exclusive = 0.51, acceptance of collaboration = 0.18, sense of homeostasis («Si») = -0.09,
    acceptance of subordination = -0.1, calculation of laws («Ti») = -0.47, separation of independence = -0.59,
    imagination of alternatives («Ne») = -0.95, suggestion of relationships («Fi») = -1.42, suggestion of synchrony («Fe») = -3.28

Quadra values:
    Gamma (capitalistic) = 0.73, Delta (moderate) = 0.12, Beta (hierarchical) = 0.02, Alfa (natural) = -0.87

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Socionics test on Gulenko’s official website is said to be good by some people, but it always types me things that I swear don’t fit me. At one point it used to often type me ILI, and lately it only types me as LII. Very confused. LII is definitely better than ILI for me, but it’s still an odd typing.

The Advanced Personality Cognitype test consistently types me as IFIS (Fi-Si, or IF[S]). This test strikes me as being better, though I’m still unsure about the results. But at least it doesn’t type me as a logical type. I recommend this one, personally.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also find this site’s Socionics tests very interesting and informative.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

testse.jpg
    Bizarre. I'm ES(T) and got ET(S)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I posted this one before, so here it is:

Last edited by Nunki; 02-09-2024 at 06:02 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that one posted by @kuno
    chose random 150 questions:
    testsecn.jpg
    besides some grammatical errors and questions don't making too much sense here and there, it's good

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://sociotype.xyz/2mbzGfFjnTg1iKF7

rethinking my whole life based on these, second test in a row that gave me EII.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just did Gulenko test and it typed me as SEE. I'm disappointed. The test contains too few questions, doesn't strike me as too precise. I'm pretty sure I'm SLE anyway.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://sociotype.xyz/9AEIOoUpNMnBuC

got a IEI... back on my shit again.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tenebrae View Post
    https://sociotype.xyz/2mbzGfFjnTg1iKF7

rethinking my whole life based on these, second test in a row that gave me EII.
    Quote Originally Posted by tenebrae View Post
    https://sociotype.xyz/9AEIOoUpNMnBuC

got a IEI... back on my shit again.
    So, your Dual is either an SLE or an LSE?

I once was chasing this really attractive female IEI, and then I learned that she was living with this LSE architect/builder. The guy was rich and was an ex-Marine, so he probably looked enough like her SLE Dual for her to go for it. Plus, he was rich. Did I mention that?

Anyway, as soon as I saw a picture of the guy, I knew they would break up, sooner rather than later, and all I had to do was to stick around for when this happened.

Sure enough, he got outraged at her "lazy" habits and he kicked her out.

The difference, for an IEI, between living with an SLE and an LSE, is that when the IEI leaves her room in a mess and her underwear on the hallway floor, the SLE will just pick it up and toss it in the laundry and will move on to the next task without giving it a thought, while the LSE will be waiting with the underpants in hand for the IEI when she gets home, and will confront her at the door with the question, "What do you think you did wrong, little lady?"

By bouncing off SLEs and LSEs a few times, you should definitely be able to identify your type.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tbh I think my occult teacher is some kind of LSI or SLE because she's this type of person who has really strong ideas about things and she's tough love and sometimes gets into some online drama, but the connection I have with her literally helped me so much and I always wish she was online more often.

If it matters, I did notice most of the time I'm enamored with Ti-ego guys, LSIs especially. ILEs are hot but they are too scatterbrained for me to deal with them, and I'm not about the amusement and fun. I'm a passionate and intense person but I also need protection so if I could find a guy who would gladly accept the drama AND also protect me from the outside world bc all of y'all are fucking bitches then I would be the happiest guy on Earth!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910