TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SLI or something else?

VI Marathon go to post #10

After "studying" socionics for quite a while I came to the conclusion that SLI could be a accurate typing but I am still not sure. So I am looking for confirmation or other suggestions. I'll write some stuff about myself but feel free to ask questions

work / study
    At work it's important for me that:
    -there's a good atmospehre
    -that I am respected
    -that it's not a chaotic environment
    -that the stuff I do makes sense
    -that I respect my boss
    -that tasks are clearly explained and that I know what people expect from me

Whereas I have an Idea of what salary would be fair for my work the personal factor tends to play a bigger role

Between strict schedules and open schedules there isn't a clear preference for me. Both works well for me.

Where I see a problem in my study is giving written work a final structure. The area of research and writing a handout on the other hand come easy to me
    As a rule of thumb I prefer subjects where I see a practical implementation over highly theoretic stuff. Especially when something doesn't grasp my intential Interest I prefer it when I see at least a practical implementation. Nevertheless I enjoy theoretical discussions about subjects I am interested in a lot.
    If I had to decide between lectures or exercises I'd choose exercises but I prefer a balance between both

Leisure
    I have few very close friends and about two dozens of acquaintances/not so close friends. I really can't hang out all the time with the same people and like it a lot to "switch" to other friendscircle.
    At the moment my only hobb are working out regularly at the university gym and playing one time a week football(soccer) with some friends. I also like to play videogames and read books but reading books is more something I do during the big vacations. I try to read everyday the newspaper to be aware what's happening in the world it's also something I enjoy obviously. The only magazin I read on a regular basis are GEO history and the magazin from my university. I also throw an eye from time to time to the economist
    A comfortable surrounding is important to me but I am quite tolerant. I live in a five people flat and as long as my personal room is ok I don't care to much but it seems that I still care more about order than my co-habitants.

If you'd ask me after my biggest problem area I'd say women

Here are two actual pics vor VI purposes:
    IMAG0175.jpgIMAG0177.jpg
    Last edited by DaftPunk; 11-19-2013 at 10:32 PM.