Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
Thank you for dropping by.
Those typings are plausible, considering that they're what I've most frequently scored as on tests. Out of curiosity, and to really cement these typings, what is your reasoning for them?
I noticed your posts in other threads and thought "It's something a Beta NF would say", based on your style/wording and the questionnaire (this one and the older) only confirmed my guess. You have that philosophical bent, say a lot about abstract meaning of life and death or no meaning at all, spiritual experiences (Ni). You seem disconnected from what's happening in reality, definitely not S. Fe because you value expression, care about how people perceive you. You want intensity of feelings but passively wait for them to come, also want others to engage you in social situations (Fe+weak valued Se). I don't see any of Fi doms "moralizing" in your posts, understanding and neutrality is more important for you than values, what's right or wrong. ILIs are usually more blunt, you try to appear nice too much to be one of them and your interests are rather F>T.