Thread: Biased? Can't be objective? Embrace it!

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by negern View Post
    You just said you diden't follow the instruction I have no idea "how" you answered the questions in the test then.

Edit: Probably diden't embrace your bias...
    There are two tests, both have the same kind of questions which assesses one's general nature; I'm a type of person who cares and values human relationships, ethics and bonds; so, in this generality of who I am, how can you assess me to be an analyst, an INTj?

you're saying essentially that the infj is really an intj? they are so different from one another; one is a merry dichotomy and the other, me, very serious.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    There are two tests, both have the same kind of questions which assesses one's general nature; I'm a type of person who cares and values human relationships, ethics and bonds; so, in this generality of who I am, how can you assess me to be an analyst, an INTj?

you're saying essentially that the infj is really an intj? they are so different from one another; one is a merry dichotomy and the other, me, very serious.
    From the top of my head... gender, upbringing, mental health (slightly kidding) etc...

Edit: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...pe-development

Maybe you have a genius awareness

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

From the top of my head... gender, upbringing, mental health (slightly kidding) etc...

I very much doubt that what you're trying to assess here has any accuracy. One test, perhaps the first one, is good enough to show someone's type, if the person is honest and objective, that means that they get their mom to help them answer the test
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

so, self image is different from one's actual type?
    -

Banned
    TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so, self image is different from one's actual type?
    You are you Maritsa... your self image is different from YOUR type in that case.

Edit: You are you Maritsa... YOUR self image is different from your type in tat case.
    Last edited by griggerplease; 06-24-2013 at 06:18 AM. Reason: sleep deprivition

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You are you Maritsa... your self image is different from YOUR type in that case.
    ok, I don't think my self image, at least consciously is an INTj.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, I don't think my self image, at least consciously is an INTj.
    I don't care trust me

Look at the traits and how can one have the self image of something they are not?

There are people that:

Feeler type
    Are interested in people and their feelings • Easily pass own moods onto others • Pay great attention to love and passion • Evaluate things by ethics and good or bad • Are often touchy or use emotional manipulation • Often pay compliments to please people
    There are people that:

Thinker type:
    Are interested in systems and structures • Subject everything to a logical analysis • Are normally relatively cold and unemotional • Evaluate things by intellect and true or false • Are not very keen on talking about feelings • Do not like to clear up arguments or quarrels
    Sources if you want my help please.

Edit: Sources if you want my help, thank you.
    Last edited by griggerplease; 06-24-2013 at 06:21 AM. Reason: sleep deprivition is a funny thing huh

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't care trust me
    I do trust you. The source is from the choice in your first test.
    -