what a guy
Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post

Keanu has remained very constant and has no desire to change up his style. He refers to himself as boring and dry. Very relaxed, calm, and introverted. He's so IP that he's probably Harmonic. Known as being the most 'down-to-earth'. Spends his days very sheltered, working on his motorcycle or playing his guitar. On set he has a reputation as a workaholic and perfectionist who keeps to himself. Described as having a strong 'kinesthetic sense'. Learned to do all his own stunts. He's able to achieve being simultaneously seen as tough and sweet. I see him as a very kind, generous, and practical caregiver who has acquired a lot of technical expertise.

"I've worked with him for a year and a couple of months, but I don't really know him that much," says LaBeouf.

"I don't think he hangs out with other humans that much." says Lawrence: "Do I really know Keanu after working with him? No. I know things about him: he's hardworking, he's generous, he's a sweet, sweet guy. But it's all just sort of on the surface."

Erwin Stoff, Reeves' manager and a producer on the movie, has known the actor since he was 13, and even he's still guessing. "Keanu is a really private person," Stoff says. "He's sort of perfected for himself a way of keeping a distance from people."

Hence, SLI-Si.