Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Anna Driller - ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Simply put in one word: connection --> Contact
    Contact means geting of any data. Fi is one kind of data among 4 in 1/2 of its sides: subjective emotional evaluation.
    A part of this is Fi types pay more attention on subjective emotions in others - to be pleasant for them.
    As example. Minde does not care about being emotional pleasant, being above expected for base Fi inadequately rough, not polite. Shows open and inadequate negativism to objectivity in thinking by Te. This excludes Fi types for her. By nonverbal based on photo(s) she did not inspired Fi impressions too.

"Join Date Feb 2019"

After 4 years on the forum you did not got a "contact" with T related to typology basic definitions.
    That having no minimum typology understanding you suppose yourself as appopriate to argue and take part in discussions about types is just another case of your bad "contact" with T, making your behavior unreasonable.

Your exotic understanding of types basics probably has as the reason your rationalizations about own type in which you mistake. Based on the degree of nonsense in types understanding - may mistake strongly. Noobs, which do not have positive check of own types by IR, mistake in own types often. Examples of what are mentioned above.
    Last edited by Sol; 11-20-2023 at 02:19 PM.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Javier Milei - ILI (?) or IEE

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Contact means geting of any data. Fi is one kind of data among 4 in 1/2 of its sides: subjective emotional evaluation.
    A part of this is Fi types pay more attention on subjective emotions in others - to be pleasant for them.
    As example. Minde does not care about being emotional pleasant, being above expected for base Fi inadequately rough, not polite. Shows open and inadequate negativism to objectivity in thinking by Te. This excludes Fi types for her. By nonverbal based on photo(s) she did not inspired Fi impressions too.
    I'll help and translate for you: "I acted like a jerk and she didn't seem to like me, not base Fi."

She seems pleasant enough to me? Maybe its the way she reacts towards you? I don't know, could the issue be you, or.....? Yeah its a mystery.

"Join Date Feb 2019"

After 4 years on the forum you did not got a "contact" with T related to typology basic definitions.
    That having no minimum typology understanding you suppose yourself as appopriate to argue and take part in discussions about types is just another case of your bad "contact" with T, making your behavior unreasonable.

Your exotic understanding of types basics probably has as the reason your rationalizations about own type in which you mistake. Based on the degree of nonsense in types understanding - may mistake strongly. Noobs, which do not have positive check of own types by IR, mistake in own types often. Examples of what are mentioned above.
    Oh wow. Autism alert.

I'm not sure you've been following, but I don't self type because these sorts of discussions are obnoxious. Not sure you've clued in on that, you've only had about 15-20 opportunities to realize it with different people.

"Contact", you could have asked me to explain myself, or you could like, be a dick, I don't know. And this is where communication breaks down and I don't feel like sharing my insights with you.

Less lecturing, and more listening, goes a long way in life. ; )
    Last edited by Finaplex; 11-21-2023 at 02:40 AM.

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Milei’s expressions are not Gamma looking at all imo
    He’s also very airy looking. He looks like he can play games before leading you to doom. Or like he legit is just clueless (of things around him I mean). Looks like the guy in a meeting staring out of nowhere and suddenly snapping out of it because someone mentions him suddenly for his agreement and be like “oh YEAH yeah sure” but his mind goes “……”

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Milei’s expressions are not Gamma looking at all imo
    He’s also very airy looking. He looks like he can play games before leading you to doom. Or like he legit is just clueless (of things around him I mean). Looks like the guy in a meeting staring out of nowhere and suddenly snapping out of it because someone mentions him suddenly for his agreement and be like “oh YEAH yeah sure” but his mind goes “……”
    This guy has Beta Fe

https://x.com/SallyMayweather/status...cWGdHPyjA&s=35
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
    So noisy lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Javier Milei - looks weirdly. mb some beta
    I doubt it's good with his mind. drugs, disorders, else. another trashy clown

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr drapetomaniac View Post
    Couple of ESI doctor (MD) "Bible thumpers"

Miriam Grossman

I always thought of Konstantin Kissin as ESI and Francis Foster possibly ILI, that lady seems IEI to me, she strongly reminds me of my IEI big aunt

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Miriam Grossman - INF*

Konstantin Kissin - N, mb INTJ

Francis Foster - mb INFP
    [glasses add to T impressions, as hide a part of nonverbal activity near eyes]

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

man in black (Шагаю по Москве) [1h48m] - ENTJ

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Man in black (Vladimir Solovyov) [0:35] - ENTJ

Also a war criminal.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Man in Black (Satanovsky) ILI

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

Man in Black (Satanovsky) ILI
    And they still claim this is about liberating Ukraine from secret Neo Nazis..

Clearly they have ambitions

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man in black (Vladimir Solovyov) [0:35] - ENTJ

Also a war criminal.
    That woman is gross. She has a gross mind and beliefs, even if she demonstrates traditional mindset.

Plus hearing her complain about eating bugs made me realize what a rediculas boogy man it's become everywhere all over the world.

People living in fear of nothing. Nobody is going to be forced, or influenced to eat Bugs. It's probably some deep ancient fear.n

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Vladimir Solovyov - ESTP
    Yevgeniy Satanovskiy - T

War criminals are USA officials for long time. Places of Europe is a part of this too now. Israel recently has remembered to be in the band too.
    Among examples. What is with chemical weapon in Iraq? UN allowed the war? No. Laws were broken. USA army semi-officially keeps Iraq occupation and control. A part of near Syria is occupied by USA. Before that Afganistan was destroyed because CIA have blasted a couple of buildings in USA.
    Terrorism of USA against Russia since 2014. With civils used as hostages, illegal tortures, political mass killings, forbidden weapons (including biological), intentional attacks of civils and civilian objects.
    There is many crimes by USA in past and then. As it's based on criminal ideology of harm to anyone by any means, to compete for resources.
    Last edited by Sol; 12-17-2023 at 06:07 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Vladimir Solovyov - ESTP
    Yevgeniy Satanovskiy - T

War criminals are USA officials for long time. Places of Europe is a part of this too now. Israel recently has remembered to be in the band too.
    Among examples. What is with chemical weapon in Iraq? UN allowed the war? No. Laws were broken. USA army semi-officially keeps Iraq occupation and control. A part of near Syria is occupied by USA. Before that Afganistan was destroyed because CIA have blasted a couple of buildings in USA.
    Terrorism of USA against Russia since 2014. With civils used as hostages, illegal tortures, political mass killings, forbidden weapons (including biological), intentional attacks of civils and civilian objects.
    There is many crimes by USA in past and then. As it's based on criminal ideology of harm to anyone by any means, to compete for resources.
    @Sol, it's true that the US has done a lot of very bad things in the past. In US schools, history lessons stop with the end of WWII, probably because it would be too difficult to explain why the US interfered in the governments of sovereign nations, or went to war against Vietnam, or Iraq, or Grenada, or Libya, etc.
    Personally, I am as ashamed of the US actions in Iraq and Afghanistan as Russians should be about the actions of their government in Eastern Europe, Syria, and Ukraine.

But one thing I'm curious about. Are the views you expressed above shared by a majority of Russians? That the CIA blew up the Twin Towers in NYC?

As for the US committing acts of terrorism in Russia, most Americans don't care about Russia, and I think that includes the elites in the States.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 12-17-2023 at 11:09 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Baby Bella ASMR
    mb ILI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hayls World - ISFJ

Baby Bella ASMR - INTP

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frank
    mb SEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

PolymathMolly - ESFP

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ESI by vocal presentations in knowing type.

I've been getting ready to get into the hobby again, been off for 2 years after my tank crashed.

2019 tank:https://i.imgur.com/E2XXN7D.jpg

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post

Baby Bella ASMR
    mb ILI

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vasya in the hay ESI? or SEI
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vasya in the hay ESI? or SEI
    N, Fe valuing

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Richard Jenkins - LIE

(>LSE>SLE)

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

George Hanley - LIE (?)

His demeanor and morphology are reminiscent of Jordan Peterson (EIE- imho).
    Under a certain angle, he kinda looks a bit like Daniel Day-Lewis.

Note : I never would have heard of him if I wasn't curious to give a face to a name I read in a recent picture...
    Last edited by godslave; 02-07-2024 at 04:30 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Richard Jenkins
    too much of a melancholic look for leading Te. Either introverted and/or ethical

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scotty Kilmer, LIE
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post

Scotty Kilmer, LIE
    I totally agree with you, Jimbean, that Scotty Kilmer is LIE. He strongly resembles a LIE friend of mine who worked for years in the auto plants around Detroit, first making springs, then doing statistical analysis of the operations to make them more efficient.
    I think that both my friend and Kilmer are Poles. They look and sound very much alike.

For the record, my LIE friend loved this song by Aggressor ESI Lady Gaga.

Coincidentally, I like Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" video, too. Lol.

You should send it to Kilmer and see what he thinks of it.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glenn Fricker - LIE (?)

I love this guy ! I follow his channel since around the time he started it. I've hesitated for a long time but I always wanted to know what people here think about his type. the Scotty Kilmer video reminded me of Glenn. I haven't tried to properly type him though.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post

Glenn Fricker - LIE (?)

I love this guy ! I follow his channel since around the time he started it. I've hesitated for a long time but I always wanted to know what people here think about his type. the Scotty Kilmer video reminded me of Glenn. I haven't tried to properly type him though.
    Lol. Glenn Fricker certainly sounds like an LIE. I was able to track his speech perfectly. No communication dissonances. I think I can sound exactly like him when I forget myself when talking about some topic that cuts too close to my bones.
    Also, I'm keeping that phrase "Holy fuck balls". I think I've used the phrase "Holy fucking balls", but his phrase is punchier.
    Also, I hate assembly lines.

My only objection is that, if the guy is an LIE, he's the fattest LIE I've ever seen. I mean, he's really fat.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Glenn Fricker certainly sounds like an LIE. I was able to track his speech perfectly. No communication dissonances. I think I can sound exactly like him when I forget myself when talking about some topic that cuts too close to my bones.
    Also, I'm keeping that phrase "Holy fuck balls". I think I've used the phrase "Holy fucking balls", but his phrase is punchier.
    Also, I hate assembly lines.

My only objection is that, if the guy is an LIE, he's the fattest LIE I've ever seen. I mean, he's really fat.
    Thank you very much sir ! You are contributing greatly at calibrating my type images ! Yes, he looks like a "bon vivant" indeed !

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post

Glenn Fricker - LIE (?)

Why not SEE? Lots of realism and potentiality... Ep mindset.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scotty Kilmer is too buffoonish for LIE. EIE, maybe

Glenn Fricker is not LIE. Shouts too much, too.

Lena Headey - LIE

Antonia Campbell Hughes - ILI
    Last edited by nifl; 02-20-2024 at 04:31 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Eric Weinstein LIE
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roger Stone, ILI
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roger Stone - maybe IEI

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, ESI
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Disillusionment and acceptance qaz00's Avatar
    TIM
    types don't exist
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE