Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,320 of 3415

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '11-'14)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    CONFIM.
    Confirm*

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you feel and think you're more oriented towards feeling or thinking?

I'm very certain that it's feelings, so much so that I'm a second away from confirming it. CONFIM.
    Definitely more oriented towards thinking, and really don't relate to Fi in particular at all. CONFIM'D?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I LOVE relationship dynamics, especially when I get to observe them. It produces such good feelings. Because the concept of good feelings from observation of relationship dynamics is the black boarder that makes up my (my ethics -personal and subjective ethics) and when this happens here, the feeling within me intensifies.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    Definitely more oriented towards thinking, and really don't relate to Fi in particular at all. CONFIM'D?
    When you feel love for someone, a relation, don't you feel the inner intensity of that feelings?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you feel love for someone, a relation, don't you feel the inner intensity of that feelings?
    My feelings aren't generally very intense? If I like someone it's very much, "Hey, this person is cool, I'm glad their around and we have fun together." but there's no dependency on them nor do I feel like my life would be over if they were gone (in fact I would drop them if they started affecting me negatively.)

So I think the answer is 'no'.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't aware that there is a video before and I do think Ne-leading or at least Ne-ego is pretty likely. However, from what I know now (which isn't much) I'd still say ILE>IEE. The answers to the questions are a little too long and I don't feel like reading that right now. Maybe later.

btw:
    Oh, ewww. IEE would make me a delta, too. Pls no ty. I like to have a little thing called "fun".
    ouch
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    ouch
    It was in jest; I apologize. I dated an SLI for years. Deltas can have fun. Under the right circumstances. After all their work is done. And clear parameters are set governing the rules surrounding the fun.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My feelings aren't generally very intense? If I like someone it's very much, "Hey, this person is cool, I'm glad their around and we have fun together." but there's no dependency on them nor do I feel like my life would be over if they were gone (in fact I would drop them if they started affecting me negatively.)

So I think the answer is 'no'.
    I'm not talking about dependency. I'm talking about feeling internal feeling; both ILE and IEE have little dependency on other, they are both extraverts and independent like myself. It's hard for extraverts to feel the secondary internal processes within them, if you can't identify your feelings how can you identify your thoughts and attribute them to Ti?

Do you like systems?
    -

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not talking about dependency. I'm talking about feeling internal feeling; both ILE and IEE have little dependency on other, they are both extraverts and independent like myself.
    I was talking about both. But, no, I don't feel an internal feeling of intensity. I don't relate to or understand that phrase/question in any way, which makes it hard to answer.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It was in jest; I apologize. I dated an SLI for years. Deltas can have fun. Under the right circumstances. After all their work is done. And clear parameters are set governing the rules surrounding the fun.
    You are apologizing to him because you feel the vibrations or your own internal reaction to his "ouch" because it produced a feeling and because of that feeling, your ethics sets out to correct the situation, as to not inflict more pain (a feeling) in the individual, hence again, that is Fi.
    -

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deltas can have fun. Under the right circumstances. After all their work is done. And clear parameters are set governing the rules surrounding the fun.
    If work could assume a physical form, I would have drowned in it several times while having fun in the meantime. I wasn't serious as well, btw.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I was talking about both. But, no, I don't feel an internal feeling of intensity. I don't relate to or understand that phrase/question in any way, which makes it hard to answer.
    My dear, you just did feel an internal intensity to an outward phrase, one was MegaDoomer's "ouch"
    -

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are apologizing to him because you feel the vibrations or your own internal reaction to his "ouch" because it produced a feeling and because of that feeling, your ethics sets out to correct the situation, as to not inflict more pain (a feeling) in the individual, hence again, that is Fi.
    Nooo, jesus, no.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have concluded my typing of you Fox. I'm sorry but conflict, intense exchanges and interaction without the person's effort in trying to see things/my ideas and giving it some thought, really stresses me out. I must stop from further engaging you in this exchange. My typing of you is final, my dear. I've given you all the tools to figure out where Fi comes from. I hope you can see it one day.
    -

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't tell me what my reasons are for doing things, please, because you're very wrong in describing my motives. I apologized in a way that was obviously a joke so that I could continue with the joke on. Everything I said to him was being silly. Not because I feel "vibrations" or that I thought he was in pain at all. I didn't and if he was seriously upset about me calling deltas stodgy, then I'd probably laugh at him proving my point.

edit; haha okay. Maybe one day I will be enlightened enough to understand the vibrations of intensity of feeling. One can only hope that I will ascend to be with the Ancients.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have concluded my typing of you Fox. I'm sorry but conflict, intense exchanges and interaction without the person's effort in trying to see things/my ideas and giving it some thought, really stresses me out. I must stop from further engaging you in this exchange. My typing of you is final, my dear. I've given you all the tools to figure out where Fi comes from. I hope you can see it one day.
    When people resist, you stop and reconsider, you don't force your perspective even harder especially when you have no substantial evidence for the case you're making. (And no, your evidence comprises of projections and assumed motives, which you made up to protect your position/hypothesis.) Fox relates to ILE > IEE and that's that.

Allow yourself to be wrong and maybe you will actually learn something.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by My Moosey Moose View Post
    When people resist, you stop and reconsider, you don't force your perspective even harder especially when the other person says they relate to one type more than another. There is a reason for it, that being you don't know her and you are assuming things about her motives that are not true, just so you can protect your hypothesis.

Allow yourself to be wrong and maybe you will actually learn something.
    Boy, you don't know the nature of Ti do you. We like our ideas that are derived from Facts as they are facts and eventually become facts to survive on their own and in myself, when they don't, they produces intense feeling processes and if I were a type who didn't give a damn, I would be doing this. Don't try to teach me anything. Go off and learn a few things of your own and let me work patiently.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

^ Why did you respond with this, after he said "ouch"?
    -

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boy, you don't know the nature of Ti do you. We like our ideas that are derived from Facts as they are facts and eventually become facts to survive on their own and in myself, when they don't, they produces intense feeling processes and if I were a type who didn't give a damn, I would be doing this. Don't try to teach me anything. Go off and learn a few things of your own and let me work patiently.
    Like I said, allow yourself to be wrong.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Why did you respond with this, after he said "ouch"?
    It was a tongue-in-cheek remark. Note the hyperbole and exaggerated statements about deltas. Pure sarcasm, all of it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It was a tongue-in-cheek remark. Note the hyperbole and exaggerated statements about deltas. Pure sarcasm, all of it.
    What are the first thoughts that come to mind when you see me doing this.
    -

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are the first thoughts that come to mind when you see me doing this.
    As in if I saw you in person or if I see you use an emoticon online?

Emoticons are stupid and shouldn't be used in a serious context at all. I use them only when I'm making a joke or trying extra hard to make sure people know what I'm saying is a joke. Also, that is why there was a "<3" in my response to MegaDoomer.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you weren't even serious?

– Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

As in if I saw you in person or if I see you use an emoticon online?

Emoticons are stupid and shouldn't be used in a serious context at all. I use them only when I'm making a joke or trying extra hard to make sure people know what I'm saying is a joke. Also, that is why there was a "<3" in my response to MegaDoomer.
    Let's say you saw me in person and I was frowning.
    -

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's say you saw me in person and I was frowning.
    If I saw you in person, I probably wouldn't even recognize the expression on your face was a frown unless it was grossly exaggerated. I'm terrible at noticing things around me, in particular the emotional states of others.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Do you like this in a man? why or why not?
    -

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you like this in a man? why or why not?
    No, because rules are too restrictive. I don't like being told what to do.
    Here are some relevent quotes from my type me thread:
    "What's your ideal partner?
    -Someone who can give me feedback on ideas. Only about 1-in-6 of my ideas are actually good and plausible, but I can’t tell which one is the good one when I get on a roll. Someone grounding. They have to be able to listen to me rant and go off on a monologue of “what if” and “what could be” but then just make me stop when I get too wound up. Someone to remind me that I need to shower or sleep when I’ve been up for days because I really, really want to draw pictures for every bone and landmark in the human body, but also just brings me some pizza when I need a break from this. Someone who encourages me to be open emotionally, specifically by being patient. It takes me a while to find words, but the right environment and encourage that. It generally helps if they’re open as well; that’s something I really respect in other people because it’s the hardest thing for me to do, but some people do it with such ease. And someone who understands, or at least tries to understand, my abstractions in the way I think. Oh, and I would love it if they could teach me something about anything. I’m specifically enamored with people who are artists and/or can make things with their hands, even if it’s just like changing a tire. Age and appearance mean next to nothing."

"I appreciate non-verbal encouragement to slow down. I don’t like having someone just tell me that I need to stop and go do something or go to bed or eat (I’m guessing it’s back to the control issues), but if they’re just bringing me a sandwich or putting a blanket over me so I realize I’m tired, then I accept and appreciate it. Otherwise, I could stay up for days. And I have. But I got a lot done. "

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    If u had included these as reasons, rather than using Maritsa as the reason, I'd have understood
    I'm glad the pieces are finally clicking for you. Please don't think that just because we are 'conflictors' that we have to actually conflict, heheheh.
    Haha thanks! Yup, we can always be buddy 'conflictors'.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts
    Forgive our honorary forum troll. She lacks appreciation for Fe.

I checked out your vid. If you're seeking for typing opinions, I would say that an Fe valuing type would be a good bet. Alpha/Beta, T>F, possible LSI/ILE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No, because rules are too restrictive. I don't like being told what to do.
    Here are some relevent quotes from my type me thread:
    "What's your ideal partner?
    -Someone who can give me feedback on ideas. Only about 1-in-6 of my ideas are actually good and plausible, but I can’t tell which one is the good one when I get on a roll. Someone grounding. They have to be able to listen to me rant and go off on a monologue of “what if” and “what could be” but then just make me stop when I get too wound up. Someone to remind me that I need to shower or sleep when I’ve been up for days because I really, really want to draw pictures for every bone and landmark in the human body, but also just brings me some pizza when I need a break from this. Someone who encourages me to be open emotionally, specifically by being patient. It takes me a while to find words, but the right environment and encourage that. It generally helps if they’re open as well; that’s something I really respect in other people because it’s the hardest thing for me to do, but some people do it with such ease. And someone who understands, or at least tries to understand, my abstractions in the way I think. Oh, and I would love it if they could teach me something about anything. I’m specifically enamored with people who are artists and/or can make things with their hands, even if it’s just like changing a tire. Age and appearance mean next to nothing."

"I appreciate non-verbal encouragement to slow down. I don’t like having someone just tell me that I need to stop and go do something or go to bed or eat (I’m guessing it’s back to the control issues), but if they’re just bringing me a sandwich or putting a blanket over me so I realize I’m tired, then I accept and appreciate it. Otherwise, I could stay up for days. And I have. But I got a lot done. "
    How about Plans; do you like planning? Do you like that quality in a man? When do you feel you're most likely to make plans?
    -

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about Plans; do you like planning? Do you like that quality in a man? When do you feel you're most likely to make plans?
    Again, pulling quotes from my thread:
    "For instance, if I’m planning a trip, I’ll plan how I’m getting there and (sometimes) where I’m staying and I’ll have a few ideas of what I want to do when I get there, but any more in-depth planning would really ruin the fun of it. "

In a man, I would prefer that he have some input but that I make the plans. I am most likely to make plans to find the best way to get from point A to point B, be it in a trip or a future goal or even a paper that has to be written. I don't like rigid plans though; I prefer a rough outline and to keep an open mind so I have opportunity to improvise.

edit: in a partner, I'd prefer them to have input and an opinion, but I'm really the one that makes the plans.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Again, pulling quotes from my thread:
    "For instance, if I’m planning a trip, I’ll plan how I’m getting there and (sometimes) where I’m staying and I’ll have a few ideas of what I want to do when I get there, but any more in-depth planning would really ruin the fun of it. "

In a man, I would prefer that he have some input but that I make the plans. I am most likely to make plans to find the best way to get from point A to point B, be it in a trip or a future goal or even a paper that has to be written. I don't like rigid plans though; I prefer a rough outline and to keep an open mind so I have opportunity to improvise.

edit: in a partner, I'd prefer them to have input and an opinion, but I'm really the one that makes the plans.
    1. Rules are made to keep things in a logical consistency; that is very likely done by Ti base types as they institute system (or try to) in the objective reality (or just plain reality) to match these consistencies they have in their own mind. You said you don't like...I would say devalued Ti

2. In the above, you said you "most likely to make plans to find the best way (efficiency...Te)" with his input, that is activating...
    Te suggestive

3. Extraverts are really the ones that do things anyway, both Rick and Slacker can related to your devalued Ti and your valued Te and I hope they will contribute to this comment.

I again type you IEE
    -

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, you can type me however you wish, and that has no affect on me or how I type myself. However, from what I've researched, ILEs have Se in a role function and that often expresses itself as a wish to not have commands/pressures acted upon them. This fits into what you so aptly describe as my "internal logical consistency" that ILE still makes delightful more sense than IEE.

And just because I say that I want to find the "best way of doing something" doesn't mean it's Te. Really, who would say they want to find the worst way of doing something? Honestly, it's Fi I have a problem with and relate to in no way at all. I'd laughably consider an Fe ego before IEE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Again, you can type me however you wish, and that has no affect on me or how I type myself. However, from what I've researched, ILEs have Se in a role function and that often expresses itself as a wish to not have commands/pressures acted upon them. This fits into what you so aptly describe as my "internal logical consistency" that ILE still makes delightful more sense than IEE.

And just because I say that I want to find the "best way of doing something" doesn't mean it's Te. Really, who would say they want to find the worst way of doing something? Honestly, it's Fi I have a problem with and relate to in no way at all. I'd laughably consider an Fe ego before IEE.
    You do in the above exactly as IEE does; "just because it's this doesn't mean it's that." because you can't find logical consistencies between ideas.

Both ILE and IEE have Se role and they can both take up a challenge with volitional pressure.

Te is a function involved in seeing how processes work, it's a dynamic function and yes it does find efficient ways of achieving set objectives.
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, I am not ESTp confirm .

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxius View Post
    Maritsa, I am not ESTp confirm .
    Agee is ESTp and I believe he/she and squark are in the food thread...why don't you see if you identify with him.
    -

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You do in the above exactly as IEE does; "just because it's this doesn't mean it's that." because you can't find logical consistencies between ideas.
    Both ILE and IEE have Se role and they can both take up a challenge with volitional pressure.
    Te is a function involved in seeing how processes work, it's a dynamic function and yes it does find efficient ways of achieving set objectives.
    Whatever makes you feel better, dear.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Whatever makes you feel better, dear.
    Then find the logical consistency between the link I'm going to give you and what you said about yourself and planning and relate that with Te or Ti, taking the Ne and seeing how the ideas fit into systems...here's the link....and you said you're ILE so do it.

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...raverted_Logic
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not fucking ESTp, change that typing or kill yourself.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then find the logical consistency between the link I'm going to give you and what you said about yourself and planning....etc,etc
    IEE (Mobilizing)- The individual is keen on accumulating factual knowledge on subjects of personal interest and those that help him be more efficient and productive, but he's often unsure of his ability to find and select the correct information and is therefore attracted to people whom he sees as competent in that area and reassure him.
    I think it's safe to say that between what you're saying, what everyone else has said, and my own personal research that I am having little-to-no trouble picking out who has the "correct" information in these exchanges we've been having, which further supports the ILE Te as demonstrative, aka, "I see what you say and I can see how it doesn't match up with anything else." Plus, finding the ~~best~~ way of doing something isn't high on my list unless I actively have to make a plan or solve a problem. Unless you're suggesting that ILEs can't plan anything at all ever, that's a ridiculous claim. However, my ideas are generally less focused on "This is the best way to get this done" and more on "This is the quickest way to get this done in the way that requires the least amount of effort on my part." There is a distinct difference.

Also, I have to ask, is English your first language? Many of your sentences are convoluted and I have trouble making sense of what exactly it is that you're asking me. That would also explain some of the communication errors on your part as well.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course. Fi PoLRs would NEVER apologize for anything!!

ROFL
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.