View Poll Results: Seth MacFarlane's type?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

2 12.50%
  • SEI (ISFp)

2 12.50%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 18.75%
  • LII (INTj)

2 12.50%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 6.25%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 6.25%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 12.50%
  • LIE (ENTj)

1 6.25%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

4 25.00%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Seth MacFarlane

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

your dual

You've developed a dual radar..lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's INFp or ISFp; is he with her?

-

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Creepy-male

I could be way off base but I see Seth MacFarlane and Matt Groening (Simpsons and Futrama) as being ILE's. Seth MacFarlane especially loves being an ass, but doing it in a clever and fun way so that its not offensive... Fi-PoLR with Fe>Fi. Further if you look closely you can see Si-valuing... specifically with characters like Peter who are more ISxp. Also it is typical for family guy to do these jokes where they set some hypothetical situation up or throw out an analogy and then they cut to it. This seems incredibly Ne based to me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

XSXP

I can see SLE or SLI, but SLI react differently on camera then SLE
    -

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    ESXP
    At least for now we agree on EP tempermant. I'll wait and see what other people say.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I guess I could see Fi PoLR, but Se in his ego? nah.
    He's overworked at work; too overworked to show it.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He was 2 when he started drawing; that takes some strong S

variation of movement...take that as dynamics.

NORMAL SLE don't always have to talk about themselves in socionics terms you know.
    -

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE, imo. Fi-polr makes sense. SLE seems off-the-bat wrong, but I haven't watched any interviews. It's not impossible. Still... alpha seems to make more sense than beta. Certainly not an Fi-valuer.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Creepy-male

This is what I had in mind with Fi-PoLR

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqvTwklfZP4&feature=related]YouTube - Seth Mcfarlane introduces Family Guy[/ame]

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh common! He's SLE; you guys are confusing the daylights out of me. HE'S SLE!
    -

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE 3w2 so/sp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE

Disillusionment and acceptance qaz00's Avatar
    TIM
    Dual eyes
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obvious Fe ego... ESE-Fe>SEI-Fe

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure there are close calls that we're not even aware of hundreds of times a year. You cross the street, and if you'd crossed the street two minutes later, you'd have been hit by a car, but you'd never know it. I'm sure that kind of stuff happens all the time.

Everybody in my family had a real sick, twisted sense of humor. Most of the jokes we make in our house, we would just never even dream of making anywhere else. Just sick, horrible stuff. That wasn't anything new to college.

Evolution doesn't care whether you believe in it or not, no more than gravity does. I want to rekindle excitement over what we've achieved as a species with the space program. We can't afford to regress back to the days of superstition.

If a song is funny and absurd, and it sounds great, it's just going to be that much funnier. And there's no better example of that than 'Monty Python.'

The only problem is time.

I cannot tell good art from bad art. I have no eye for it.
    Grounded in introverted sensing.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Y'all stiiiiiiiill st00pid I see