Thread: Questions from Talanov test

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Questions from Talanov test

How this questions from the Talanov test relate to socionics?

,,What first comes to your mind when you hear the word "crow"? WELL THOUGHT? How did the crow make itself felt in your imagination? If you first heard in your imagination a crow's croaking or a flock of crows somewhere in the height, without seeing the crow itself, put "1". If you first saw the crow itself, its visual image, but not hearing its voice, then put "5"."

and

,,What was the first word that came to your mind as an association to the word "CUCUMBER"? Think without reading any further! If an adjective comes to mind first (for example, "green") , Put number 1 in your answer. If a verb or a pronoun came to mind first (for example, "salt" or "mine"), put 3. If another noun ("barrel", "carrot", etc.) came to mind first as an association .p .) - put the number 5 in the answer."

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not necessarily questions related to Socionics, it may be just questions for the purpose of research ( because research is the main purpose of this questionnaire, they type you in exchange for using your answers in their research ) , or it's questions related to Psyche Yoga ( if you are doing questionnaire 10X , since it also includes Psyche Yoga type )

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it may be S vs N stuff, kind of far fetched tho.

When we walk around, we often hear birds but don't see them so often so the first sensorial input regarding "crow" is a sound, so it is logical to think a sensor would first think of the most common sensorial input they get. Intuition is removed from sensorial input and often linked to images and symbolism, so seeing an image of a crow first.

For the cucumber, the most concrete aspect of it is an adjective like green, this is basic sensorial input based our daily experience of it. Something like "salt" refers to something we do with cucumbers so it's given half points as its neither sensorial nor intuitive. Going for a noun implies making an association based on similarities, so intuition, both barrels and cucumbers are cylindrical.

Or at least, that's the explaination I made up, it might not be this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could someone link the test? I'm curious to see what its all about.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WVW View Post
    Could someone link the test? I'm curious to see what its all about.
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-questionnaire
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want to take this test, do one of these
    http://otkroysebya.ru/en-anketa-584-103.xlsx
    or
    http://otkroysebya.ru/en-anketa-584-102.xlsx
    Do not take the one mentioned in the discussion because that one is old. I made a mistake filling out the old one because there where you send it for evaluation, they sent me a message saying it was archived.