Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Type with the worst temper

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Most SEE do not like being told what to do or how to do it, where to go and how to get there, so, they do not like to be controlled, they are strong willed even when they come off as obediant looking, but that's just a false image. This not liking control gets in the way of LSE who like to control things to make sure everything runs well, and efficiently. That's why I like control or having an LSE have control, because I have weak Se, weak ability to control things around me.

Especially, I can't control people, other people and what they can do.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    Can you make the above statements understandable in english, honey?
    She basically said LSE+SEE=violent and LSE+EII=not violent. My LSE uncle married an SEE. Though they don't seem to be a unit, there's no violence.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I got your point, Maritsa. And thanks, Abbie, this is how I would write it probably, very shortly.

Well funny that LSEs like to control everything, and true, perhaps this is why our duals are the skinny fragile type of women who look a little scared or embarrassed when we look at them. Easiest to control, by natural law, even a weak man would be able to physically overpower an average EII if needed. Nature is so perfect.

And I recently met an SEE girl who Pinnochio typed as a 'smirking skank' and I didn´t like it but it ended up she was. She was even interested in Socionics, which was quite amazing to me and I didn´t know why the topic came up in a group conversation we were having, and she wanted links and I gave her some. But the skanking on her part was so blatant, and she found this to be so funny and even nice, to be such a depraved woman, that I just had to get out of touch with her ASAP. btw, off topic, it´s interesting how SEEs tend to be bisexual, and if something as trisexuality existed, they´d probably be in for it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    She basically said LSE+SEE=violent and LSE+EII=not violent. My LSE uncle married an SEE. Though they don't seem to be a unit, there's no violence.
    It's not the case all the time, but there are many conflicts between them.

I saw this one LSE man screaming and ordering his SEE wife out of the car with a blatant attitude. I have many SEE friends and they are wonderful, just not in a relationship with LSE, unfortunately.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

[/B]
    Now I got your point, Maritsa. And thanks, Abbie, this is how I would write it probably, very shortly.

Well funny that LSEs like to control everything, and true, perhaps this is why our duals are the skinny fragile type of women who look a little scared or embarrassed when we look at them. Easiest to control, by natural law, even a weak man would be able to physically overpower an average EII if needed. Nature is so perfect.
    And I recently met an SEE girl who Pinnochio typed as a 'smirking skank' and I didn´t like it but it ended up she was. She was even interested in Socionics, which was quite amazing to me and I didn´t know why the topic came up in a group conversation we were having, and she wanted links and I gave her some. But the skanking on her part was so blatant, and she found this to be so funny and even nice, to be such a depraved woman, that I just had to get out of touch with her ASAP. btw, off topic, it´s interesting how SEEs tend to be bisexual, and if something as trisexuality existed, they´d probably be in for it.
    Perfectly said.

But we get emotional too, especially when we tell our duals to listen and they don't (this sometimes happens when they are focused on what they want to do). It's true that we can't control our duals. Discussions, under calm environment and compromises are the only way our dual pair works. Thank goodness that LSE are "rational" types, hence a good and productive conversation can be achieved with them, when they allow their feelings to not interfere.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-13-2010 at 08:28 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You are actually a pretty calm and healthy person of your type, hence you are more open to productive discussions with me, especially when it involves Feelings...the very base of Fi function. I think your personal encounter with the fragile nature of our type, in person, has maybe influenced you with this regard.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you're also very intelligent

the smarter LSE are, the faster they catch on to EII; most EII's are highly intelligent.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    you're also very intelligent

the smarter LSE are, the faster they catch on to EII; most EII's are highly intelligent.
    Intelligence is not type-related.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intelligence is not type-related.
    correct.

I like you, Airborne!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Maritsa for the compliments, but I really do not see myself as more intelligent than a little above the average - which does not mean much. I really do not like to think so much, to get involved in mental discussions and systems, probably this can be explained by me being Enneagram 1 with a repressed mental center, secondary emotional center and primary motor center. Hence I am much more action-oriented, I prefer to act than to think, which sometimes leads to wrong or bad action.

But perhaps you are saying this partly because I kind of 'got' part of the socionics system - a very small part - and partly because you saw that when I typed Sarinana in 2 minutes seeing her on cam in the tinychat room. But this was not very much intelligence, it was just obvious to me she was ENFj... she was acting EXACTLY the same way my friend ENFj acts on webcam, and her glance was also the same, shifting from sadness to happiness in one second oscillating all the time. And yes my experience in loco with INFJ females made me see how they generally are fragile and sensitive, still intelligent. Unfortunately there are so few of them.

I wonder what are INFJ men like. Are they fragile? This is an interesting thing.

Thank you also redbaron, I like you too as you know. You seem a bit different than most INFPs for the better.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Unfortunately there are so few of them.
    Not true; there are plenty of EIIs of both genders. I only know one female EII who isn't married, though.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thank you Maritsa for the compliments, but I really do not see myself as more intelligent than a little above the average - which does not mean much. I really do not like to think so much, to get involved in mental discussions and systems, probably this can be explained by me being Enneagram 1 with a repressed mental center, secondary emotional center and primary motor center. Hence I am much more action-oriented, I prefer to act than to think, which sometimes leads to wrong or bad action.

But perhaps you are saying this partly because I kind of 'got' part of the socionics system - a very small part - and partly because you saw that when I typed Sarinana in 2 minutes seeing her on cam in the tinychat room. But this was not very much intelligence, it was just obvious to me she was ENFj... she was acting EXACTLY the same way my friend ENFj acts on webcam, and her glance was also the same, shifting from sadness to happiness in one second oscillating all the time. And yes my experience in loco with INFJ females made me see how they generally are fragile and sensitive, still intelligent. Unfortunately there are so few of them.

I wonder what are INFJ men like. Are they fragile? This is an interesting thing.

Thank you also redbaron, I like you too as you know. You seem a bit different than most INFPs for the better.

Yes, the men are just as fragile as the women. Scott Weiland from a rock band is one such male example...

-

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Not a rule, just a trend.
    This should be the motto of socionics. I feel like I have to put this disclaimer at the bottom of every one of my posts.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No; fragile is the wrong word. I don't view any EIIs as fragile. I view very few people as fragile, and am surprised if I break one. Especially an extrovert. Loud=Tough.

EII men are easygoing as are the women. They seem to look up to me more, but that's probably because most EII guys I know are younger than me while the females are older than me. Being willing to let someone else make the plans doesn't make someone fragile. Crying when I didn't tell them I hate them or give them an open wound means they're fragile.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No; fragile is the wrong word. I don't view any EIIs as fragile. I view very few people as fragile, and am surprised if I break one. Especially an extrovert. Loud=Tough.

EII men are easygoing as are the women. They seem to look up to me more, but that's probably because most EII guys I know are younger than me while the females are older than me. Being willing to let someone else make the plans doesn't make someone fragile. Crying when I didn't tell them I hate them or give them an open wound means they're fragile.
    YES

It says it in the Socioniko site.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very interesting! I used to love the Stone Temple Pilots, Weiland´s band, and his somehow femalish style, I found it quite original and artistic to tell the truth. And he´s definitely a very sensitive person from the interviews I saw with him. I used to listen to STP a lot in my teen years LOL. Fun how somethings are perhaps dual-related, not that I felt attraction for him, but I found something very good in their music and their performance.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    This should be the motto of socionics. I feel like I have to put this disclaimer at the bottom of every one of my posts.
    Yeah, seriously. Fuck.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Very interesting! I used to love the Stone Temple Pilots, Weiland´s band, and his somehow femalish style, I found it quite original and artistic to tell the truth. And he´s definitely a very sensitive person from the interviews I saw with him. I used to listen to STP a lot in my teen years LOL. Fun how somethings are perhaps dual-related, not that I felt attraction for him, but I found something very good in their music and their performance.
    This is not odd at all. I often feel this strange attraction towards female duals that I come by as well. Not that I am gay, at least I know that I'm not, I think...lol, but it's just their style, they look and act so much like their male counterpart that there seems to be a certain inate and instinctive draw towards them.

I feel this way towards Emma Thompson (ESTj) as well and Jamie Lee Curtis (ESTj).

We are also strongly attractd to our conflicting types because they exhude those qualities we look for in our duals. An ESTp man looks and acts almost exactly like my own dual. By having a conversation and asking the right questions, to determine their values and how they perceive the world, you can tell that they are not the same. Knowledge of socionics helps with this regard.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-14-2010 at 01:53 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I guess both ESTj and ESTp's have a potential to have a bad temper....
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess both ESTj and ESTp's have a potential to have a bad temper....
    Yes, but ESTPs much more so, and because they are usually dumber, they are not usually more bad-tempered, they´re also very cowardly frequently, as in beating a woman or someone clearly weaker. ESTJ (talking for myself) will avoid physical violence until the last moment when all other resources have run out, even then physical violence will not be of a cowardly nature and will not be so effective, as I have seen in my experience men with Se in their Ego tend to get a big advantadge in brawls of any type since they mobilize more strength faster. But if something requires shooting or violence which is more of a brain-type such as a planned ambush, group fight, than delta STs are likely to prevail over Beta STs. Also, if a fight evolves to jiu-jitsu ground combat and both know this martial art, delta is likely to prevail even if weaker in muscles.

The city where I live (Rio de Janeiro) is even funny because the nightlife is violent, full of bullies who take lots of steroids, full of SLEs and what not. So unfortunately I have some experience with this violence I´d rather not have.
    But yes you´re right Maritsa sometimes I lose my temper on my own, this already happened a few times in the past, but it seems ESTPs LIKE TO fight and brawl, I do not.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESTJ (talking for myself) will avoid physical violence until the last moment when all other resources have run out, even then physical violence will not be of a cowardly nature and will not be so effective, as I have seen in my experience men with Se in their Ego tend to get a big advantadge in brawls of any type since they mobilize more strength faster. But if something requires shooting or violence which is more of a brain-type such as a planned ambush, group fight, than delta STs are likely to prevail over Beta STs. Also, if a fight evolves to jiu-jitsu ground combat and both know this martial art, delta is likely to prevail even if weaker in muscles.

The city where I live (Rio de Janeiro) is even funny because the nightlife is violent, full of bullies who take lots of steroids, full of SLEs and what not. So unfortunately I have some experience with this violence I´d rather not have.
    But yes you´re right Maritsa sometimes I lose my temper on my own, this already happened a few times in the past, but it seems ESTPs LIKE TO fight and brawl, I do not.
    Very true.
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but ESTPs much more so, and because they are usually dumber, they are not usually more bad-tempered, they´re also very cowardly frequently, as in beating a woman or someone clearly weaker.
    that's bullshit.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's joking.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes, but ESTPs much more so, and because they are usually dumber,
    I know a dumb SLE and I don't know any dumb LSEs, so I'd have to agree with you on that.

ESTJ (talking for myself) will avoid physical violence until the last moment when all other resources have run out
    No. Not all resources. Usually I'll try ordering, then asking, them compromising, then tattling, then bribing, making violence sixth. Violence usualy comes before acting like an idiot, giving up, begging, and hiring a lawyer.

But if something requires shooting or violence which is more of a brain-type such as a planned ambush, group fight, than delta STs are likely to prevail over Beta STs.
    Not necessarily. Beta STs have , which is good at planning. The way I plan is to grab a strategy off the stack of I'm-good-with-these and go with it. Beta STs make up a new one on the spot, which might be better tailored to the situation.

ESTPs LIKE TO fight and brawl
    Amen. That's why I sometimes act like an idiot before using violence with them. It annoys them more. I blame my SLE brother for Hiroshima and accuse the rest of the Betas of trying to take over the world.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a dumb SLE and I don't know any dumb LSEs, so I'd have to agree with you on that.
    Yes, it is true, though their duals of course won´t think so.

No. Not all resources. Usually I'll try ordering, then asking, them compromising, then tattling, then bribing, making violence sixth. Violence usualy comes before acting like an idiot, giving up, begging, and hiring a lawyer.
    Yes, I don´t count these as resources.

Not necessarily. Beta STs have , which is good at planning. The way I plan is to grab a strategy off the stack of I'm-good-with-these and go with it. Beta STs make up a new one on the spot, which might be better tailored to the situation.
    Well said, on some situations this will help them plan faster. But the Betas I know, they´re too secure of themselves. If they get caught in an ambush or suddenly shots come out such as in drive-by shootings, they´re likely to be caught on total surprise and off balance. (I wonder what we´ll be talking next, how to smuggle drugs and diamonds from Africa. Abbie do you want to rap with me?)

Amen. That's why I sometimes act like an idiot before using violence with them. It annoys them more. I blame my SLE brother for Hiroshima and accuse the rest of the Betas of trying to take over the world.
    They did try to take over the world. Napoleon, then ****** and all of his close associates were Betas. I´d like to be already working for Federal Police here so I could shoot some of them on a weekly basis just to you know, get this rage off from me lol.

:wink:

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately, most LSE fall for SEE types,
    I don't like SEEs, they are too........ aggressive. Extraverted + sensing types in general are simply "not my type", in general.

I need N to balance me out.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

types don't have the worst temper, it's peoples maturity and ability to deal with life issues.

IEIs don't bother me as far as temper goes - they generally just need space and to not be agitated, sometimes a kick in the ass. I'd guess my 'temper' is much worse, though.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    I don't like SEEs, they are too........ aggressive. Extraverted + sensing types in general are simply "not my type", in general.

I need N to balance me out.
    That's not true; most of my SEE friends are not aggressive at all. Exact opposite, docile, nice and kind.
    N is not in aggression; Ne is in the way a person thinks.

Haven't you been paying any attention to your duals?
    Ne information is based on reason and rationalism as opposed to Se based on logic and empirical.

Read Nanashi's entry, and maybe learn to recognize some Ne before you can tell me what you think about SEE.

Most SEE here are self typed as INFj.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Amen to the last part. SEE-Ses are more aggressive than SEE-Fis, but I don't want an extroverted sensor.
    Yes, I don´t count these as resources.
    Apparently violence is your last resort because it's more effective. It's hard to kick people when I'm standing close to try to intimidate them, and my punches are pitiful.
    Abbie do you want to rap with me?
    If rap counts as reciting poetry to a drum set, count me in.
    They did try to take over the world. Napoleon, then ****** and all of his close associates were Betas. I´d like to be already working for Federal Police here so I could shoot some of them on a weekly basis just to you know, get this rage off from me lol.
    LOL

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not true; most of my SEE friends are not aggressive at all. Exact opposite, docile, nice and kind.
    N is not in aggression; Ne is in the way a person thinks.
    I don't think you understand what I'm talking about.

Haven't you been paying any attention to your duals?
    Ne information is based on reason and rationalism as opposed to Se based on logic and empirical.

Read Nanashi's entry, and maybe learn to recognize some Ne before you can tell me what you think about SEE.

Most SEE here are self typed as INFj.
    Blah blah blah

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't think you understand what I'm talking about.

Blah blah blah
    I saw three of my duals on the weekend with ESFp's, tell me, what I'm supposed to think of this "I'm not attracted to SEE" now.
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw three of my duals on the weekend with ESFp's, tell me, what I'm supposed to think of this "I'm not attracted to SEE" now.
    did that frustrate you?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but ESTPs much more so, and because they are usually dumber, they are not usually more bad-tempered, they´re also very cowardly frequently, as in beating a woman or someone clearly weaker. ESTJ (talking for myself) will avoid physical violence until the last moment when all other resources have run out, even then physical violence will not be of a cowardly nature
    ESTps aren't dumber, they just don't have inferiority complexes about their intelligence and other attributes as LSE so they don't have to showcase it everywhere they go. I'm not going to say that there aren't SLEs that beat women, yeah there are, probably more prevalent amount in them than in other types. You're right, its completely cowardly. Se dominant aggressors tend to have less to no problem with this approach, and yes ESTjs outwardly seem to advocate against this.

However, fuck you.

As 'bad' as SLE are, you are worse, you know why?

You people, as a types, are massive hypocrites. You all say the same thing about violence being wrong, but you resort to violence as often as SLE. You do unethical things liking beating women, fighting because people wont do what you say, and then have the nerve to preach against it. Of course you cant see this because of Ni PoLR so you continue being lieing douchebags your whole lives. SLE mainly fight because they feel they are being disrespected, they shouldn't resort to violence so quickly yeah, but at least they don't fight because of control issues. They don't fight people because someone wont go somewhere with them, or do something they asked. They dont hit their wives, break things in rage and deny it ever happened: do you know what kind of psychological damage that causes a person?

No, of course you don't, because you're idiots who only care about being productive and defending values you break all the time.

You stand for nothing.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol pirate.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    ESTps aren't dumber, they just don't have inferiority complexes about their intelligence and other attributes as LSE so they don't have to showcase it everywhere they go. I'm not going to say that there aren't SLEs that beat women, yeah there are, probably more prevalent amount in them than in other types. You're right, its completely cowardly. Se dominant aggressors tend to have less to no problem with this approach, and yes ESTjs outwardly seem to advocate against this.

However, fuck you.

You people, as a types, are massive hypocrites. You all say the same thing about violence being wrong, but you resort to violence as often as SLE. You do unethical things liking beating women, fighting because people wont do what you say, and then have the nerve to preach against it. Of course you cant see this because of Ni PoLR so you continue being lieing douchebags your whole lives. SLE mainly fight because they feel they are being disrespected, they shouldn't resort to violence so quickly yeah, but at least they don't fight because of control issues. They don't fight people because someone wont go somewhere with them, or do something they asked. They dont hit their wives, break things in rage and deny it ever happened: do you know what kind of psychological damage that causes a person?

No, of course you don't, because you're idiots who only care about being productive and defending values you break all the time.

You stand for nothing.
    Owned.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Owned.
    You are the typical LSE then because you always show off your knowledge and you have to be right when you do so.
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are the typical LSE then because you always show off your knowledge and you have to be right when you do so.
    this forum is such good entertainment! always.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post

However, fuck you.

You stand for nothing.
    LOL. You know, I just came back from a very 'interesting' meeting and this will confirm part of what you say but it will also show you why we ESTJs do such things.

I was in psych doc then my mom called saying she was in a nearby bookstore having coffee with her INFP cousin whom I call 'aunt' who´s a fanatic psychoanalyst and never got along well with me. Since I was born she was always saying I was not manly enough, even dared to say my father was not manly enough because he never hit me or my brother (she´s married to a french ESTP who´s very violent and hit her first marriage children since they got married until they moved in desperation out of the city ASAP now YOU IMAGINE THE TRAUMA THIS CAUSES TO A KID WHO CANNOT DEFEND HIMSELF YOU FUCKED UP VICTIM) and was all my life saying to my mother I had doubts about my sexuality just because I was not an ogre like her husband. Now to continue the story I got there and I knew there was going to be trouble because I was already with a bad temper since I´ve been feeling a little depressed and sad and antidepressant is no longer working as it was. But I got there calmly, she immediately on seeing me said with that arrogant tone typic of people who think they´re something, 'come on sit here' and hit the sofa besides her. I politely sat there and ordered a coke while she babbled about how I have emotional problems and how I should and must do psychoanalysis until she said that I was running from it basically calling me a coward until I said staring at her eyes finally when my Se demonstrative erupted after hearing all that bullshit 'well maybe psychoanalysis is not for me because I´d just tell the analyst to fuck off and get out of the room.' She stared at me kind of shocked (that´s what fucking cowards like most Betas do when they´re shown a little of LSE rage) and tried to continue her argument and I sipped my coke and said 'I´m irreductible on this. This conversation isn´t going anywhere, I don´t agree with you and this is a waste of time' and I got up and got out. She was frightened (like all you chicken Beta NFs) and shouted at me 'hey, kisses!' but I could see her pale frightened face like a real coward.

Then she and my mother reached me and she started basically apologizing in a slightly clever manner to which I barely reacted and was just indifferent, which scared the shit out of her even more.

Now I imagine she must be complaining about me to her ESTP husband. He´s a dickhead who´s hated by everyone he ever worked with because he shouts and imposes himself with verbal violence (I can imagine physical violence too coming from him at work).

Now you tell me you fuck, who´s better? Really, most Betas (not all) except for LSIs who are able to be somewhat better headed should unite and commit a mass suicide, that would be a great favour for humanity in general. I don´t like to generalize there are good Betas but they´re minority. Now you tell me what you prefer, a guy who loses his temper because things are not right from time to time or a barbarian who thinks he´s still living in caveman times and threatens and imposes himself through violence like an ESTP all the fucking time?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast