SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Hey, Agee, try Xanax.

Xanax is for anxiety, not depression.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    Xanax is for anxiety, not depression.
    There goes my credibility as a surgeon. I have to confess, I've never been host to depression nor anxiety. Don't know why. I think I'm going to have to try it, being depressed and anxious to better understand my patients so I can help them.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

K, if anyone thinks I feel better as "myself", maybe they should think again.
    HAHAHA, so funny to think of me suffering. I'm glad it's so goddamn funny for you. At least somebody's laughing.
    Apparently, things weren't as I believed, at the same time, I don't deserve fucking misery for believing and misunderstanding.
    I think I deserve a do-over. Unfortunately life isn't a dress rehearsal.
    I got fucked in so many ways and anyone who thinks I didn't, well, they are fucking wrong.
    I'm goddamn tired of being the one who pays and never feels good.
    I'm goddamn tired of being unjustified. I'm goddamn tired of unfairness. I'm goddamn tired of bullshit.
    You've heard it before, and you'll hear it again until it's done right.

As far as things go, I'm fucking glad that you fuckers can say to yourselves, "I'm so goddamn great because....." but at the end of the day, it comes down to doing it right.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 04-17-2012 at 08:34 AM.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jetson View Post
    As far as things go, I'm fucking glad that you fuckers can say to yourselves, "I'm so goddamn great because....." but at the end of the day, it comes down to doing it right.
    Awesome, and who are you?
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    It's Rosey, the robot maid.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It is great to be me, Jetson. Great to be me and not someone else I want to become.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well then, I'm glad my period is over. Back to normal. Sorry for the rash display of emotion above..... Unfortunately, having all these RULES placed on me is prob going to put me in the hospital before I get out of the mess that has been made in my life. Work work work on my business.....

Time for a little fun and stress-busting, but really can't find any good outlets lately.

Stay positive and keep believing, jetson. It will all come out in the wash, and you will get what you want.

Thanks, dood, for the positive comment. I'm just a girl. Just one girl with a dream.

I feel a whole lot better today. Positive messages are a real turn-on.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 04-20-2012 at 08:38 AM.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel a whole lot better today. Positive messages are a real turn-on.
    I was being sarcastic, sorry if you didn't understand that. I hate you lots & I want you to gtfo.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was being sarcastic, sorry if you didn't understand that. I hate you lots & I want you to gtfo.
    Yea, right. How original. Same ole shit, different loser. Hate will get you nowhere in life but down. Those of us who can get laid prefer sharing love. lol.... Try it sometime.
    ------------

<3 <3 <3 U. So Much! *Hugs* *Kisses* .........and all that stuff........
    More positive comments! Pls! More compliments. More Love. Can't get enough from you.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 04-20-2012 at 10:41 AM.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's weird that you're so focused on getting laid and sexual issues in general. Talking as much about it as you do in your posts here might indicate that you actually have some serious problems with that, yourself. I just see you here, mentally fragile like you seem to be, ranting about personal stuff nobody is interested in and writing condescending comments to people you have no idea about. If that's what you think a mature and healthy person does in their free time, you better think again. If this is a place for sex-deprived losers, why are you here?
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's weird that you're so focused on getting laid and sexual issues in general. Talking as much about it as you do in your posts here might indicate that you actually have some serious problems with that, yourself. I just see you here, mentally fragile like you seem to be, ranting about personal stuff nobody is interested in and writing condescending comments to people you have no idea about. If that's what you think a mature and healthy person does in their free time, you better think again. If this is a place for sex-deprived losers, why are you here?
    Why are you reading it? Don't read it if you don't want to. Don't respond to me with disparaging comments if you don't want to hear how I view you. Easy enough.... Obv you're interested enough to read my "rantings about personal stuff nobody is interested in" and then respond, along with 7 other fucking uninterested people (duh), when honestly, I'm not even talking to anyone here. They're just "random thoughts" and meant to let off steam.... "Anything goes". As far as what you think about me... honestly, I couldn't care less. You've already put yourself in the "loser" category. Now go away and leave me with my pleasant loving, sexual thoughts. (This site is too goddamn inhabited.) In other words, I'm here because I'm TCB. Taking care of my own business and using this thread to do so.

(Why do you think I was here anyways? What did I do while I was here? 1) Type myself; 2) Have a little fun trolling morons, temporarily. Now, I'm wrapping it up.....) I wouldn't take me too seriously. Most of the shit I said was all a big show. (But you are right in the way that sex IS very important to me, and moreso than it is for most people. My mind is in the gutter, so when someone stands out as being ultra-unattractive and a big turn-off, yea, I think I notice moreso than most people.) I guess you don't know many ISTPs lol..... I think it's weird that you're so unfocused on getting laid and sexual issues in general. Then again, I AM sx-dom so.... I think it sticks out to me greatly when men do things that would put them in a never-to-get-laid-or-liked-by- cute-women boat. It's just not ordinarily-done irl. So yea, it seems odd, not to mention pussyfied. I would say you are the one who for-the-most-part has issues, in general. I would guess you to be a virgin. When men are getting laid, they generally change from telling girls to "gtfo" and "die" and stuff like that lol...... duh. These are like the actions of a 12 year old, not a 21 year old hot single male who's getting laid. lol.... NOW does that make sense? You can know many things about people from reading their posts. It comes from accumulating experiences. So, yea, I have more than "no idea" about most people I am addressing, since I can read their posts. DUH.

And do you call yourself "mature" and "healthy" because I've never described myself as either. The "mentally fragile" bit.... I'll let you know when I need a 21 year-old trailer park psychologist to assess me, thank you. A little bitchy and complainy is no "mentally fragile" lol...... I can tell you've been around a lot of women.

As for "writing condescending comments to people you have no idea about", looks like your idea would apply to you too, eh? I dislike hypocrites like you. Fuck off. You haven't even researched the situation or read my posts, apparently, before you opened your stupid immature little mouth. Fuck you. Looks like you do well with the ladies. You little heathen with no brains.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 04-21-2012 at 07:39 PM.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have to expect replies if you randomly insult people on here. Now that you're getting defending, you can browse through your post history and see how much "love" you spread in the forum since you joined. And some general advice: Don't even try to ever have a debate with someone, you're obviously too retarded to make a reasonable point.

If your only reason to be here was to type yourself, you can finally go. Hallelujah, you can return to your real life which is full of awesomeness and don't need us losers anymore.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have to expect replies if you randomly insult people on here. Now that you're getting defending, you can browse through your post history and see how much "love" you spread in the forum since you joined. And some general advice: Don't even try to ever have a debate with someone, you're obviously too retarded to make a reasonable point.

If your only reason to be here was to type yourself, you can finally go. Hallelujah, you can return to your real life which is full of awesomeness and don't need us losers anymore.
    God loves you. I promise. He even loves losers. I'm glad he does, because no one else ever could. Not even your mother.
    Uhhh, I have several people in my life including my S.O. of 8 years who is an NT and successful, and he doesn't have any problems understanding my points. Nor do several other people who I respect and admire. I trust them a lot more than I do any hateful idiot on this site, so.... sorry, but you won't get very far convincing me of that.

As far as me insulting people randomly, I never did that. I was always insulted first, and that pretty much gives me an open door to tell people what I think of them. The same as you just did.... that was the common situation. They attacked me for no reason other than sheer frustration or butt-hurtedness. Trolling is fucking fun. This site is full of retards, and when I said that, apparently it pissed a lot of people off. lmfao. They took it very personally, which was the intended result. I had already decided after the first thread I posted in that this site was basically loaded with half-wits. (Been to other sites very similar to this one, like TypC and been banned from there already.)
    -------------------

Thank God for guys who can have gfs and get laid (that is, if there was a God). I guess that also means he can't be loved by anyone ever. lol..... <3 <3 <3 I can be so fucking cruel sometimes. Gotta work on that, don't I?! I seriously need a hug these days.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 04-20-2012 at 10:24 AM.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad he does, because no one else ever could. Not even your mother.
    Go on and assume some more.

Uhhh, I have several people in my life including my S.O. of 8 years who is an NT and successful, and he doesn't have any problems understanding my points. Nor do several other people who I respect and admire. I trust them a lot more than I do any hateful idiot on this site, so.... sorry, but you won't get very far convincing me of that.
    "I have this, I have that." – Blah blah

As far as me insulting people randomly, I never did that.
    Yeah, you weren't pms-ing all around and insulting everyone, not at all.

Thank God for guys who can have gfs and get laid (that is, if there was a God). I guess that also means he can't be loved by anyone ever. lol..... <3 <3 <3 I can be so fucking cruel sometimes.
    It's almost ridiculous how you overestimate the impact of your words.

Well, I guess it doesn't make sense to go on. So please write up some other witty response and have the last word.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, you weren't pms-ing all around and insulting everyone, not at all.
    Yea, I was pms'ing lol, but I didn't insult anyone who didn't insult me first. I don't generally do that. I wait until they throw the first stone. The one fucktard is a stalker. He's been stalking me from thread-to-thread since I joined. So yea, whatever he got, he def asked for lol....
    Most of it, like I said, is all in putting on a show, tho.... I just put on a better show when I'm pms'ing and sexually-frustrated lol.....You take me waaaaay too seriously lol.... It's as simple as this: I'm a brat who likes toying with and mentally-torturing wanna-be nerds. I never claimed to be mature or healthy lol.... although I'm relatively healthy and relatively mature, but certainly not for my age. I'm one of these types who never really grows up. I will be a brat at 80. lol.....

Well, I guess it doesn't make sense to go on. So please write up some other witty response and have the last word.
    Speechless. For the first time.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 04-21-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. get butthurt
    2. insult everyone on forum in hopes of avenging wounded feelings
    3. project sexual, fiscal, physical and social insecurities on everyone
    4. ?????
    5. PROFIT!

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    1. get butthurt
    2. insult everyone on forum in hopes of avenging wounded feelings
    3. project sexual, fiscal, physical and social insecurities on everyone
    4. ?????
    5. PROFIT!
    You are so uber in-love with me that you just can't stay away, can you? When are you going to realize how obsessively smitten you are with me? Compliments and presents, pls.

Creepy-pokeball

Jetson, wtf. Get back in your quadra lol.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    I for once agree with you. Delta needs a metal detector so robots can't pass through.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My dual! Are you jelly?

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You are so uber in-love with me that you just can't stay away, can you? When are you going to realize how obsessively smitten you are with me? Compliments and presents, pls.
    I don't think posting in a thread dedicated to your opposing quadra is a positive way to interact with the forum unless you're keen on creating drama.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I don't think posting in a thread dedicated to your opposing quadra is a positive way to interact with the forum unless you're keen on creating drama.
    hahaha, well it's a little too late for that, eh?
    Actually, is there a lounge that isn't for deltas?

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

hahaha, well it's a little too late for that, eh?
    Actually, is there a lounge that isn't for deltas?
    There's no lounge for that that I know of, but I guess you can post in any beta thread that you find interesting.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's no lounge for that that I know of, but I guess you can post in any beta thread that you find interesting.
    Ahhh wells, I suppose that since there's no other lounge, you are stuck with me. I promise I won't bite.
    (Someone needs to start a General Lounge thread.)

I tend to not notice unspoken (and mostly spoken) rules. lol.... so, sorry if I pissed on your parade. But yea, just because a thread says "delta lounge", doesn't mean I'm not gonna post there. Sure enough. This doesn't necessarily mean I am trying to create drama. I'm just looking for a random thought thread, and here it is! lol. (Yes, I know I'm bratty and entitled.)
    Last edited by jet city woman; 04-20-2012 at 08:20 PM.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ahhh wells, I suppose that since there's no other lounge, you are stuck with me. I promise I won't bite.

I tend to not notice unspoken (and mostly spoken) rules. lol.... so, sorry if I pissed on your parade. But yea, just because a thread says "delta lounge", doesn't mean I'm not gonna post there. Sure enough. This doesn't necessarily mean I am trying to create drama. I'm just looking for a random thought thread, and here it is! lol. (Yes, I know I'm bratty and entitled.)
    Well of course anyone from any quadra can post here. I'm just saying you'll find it difficult to find people who will side with your opinions in this thread, but if you're happy here then go knock yourself out.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well of course anyone from any quadra can post here. I'm just saying you'll find it difficult to find people who will side with your opinions in this thread, but if you're happy here then go knock yourself out.
    Idk, people were saying I was an idealist like Maritsa and that I was naive and inexperienced when I first joined. For sure. Some great imaginations on this site!

--------------

Random Thoughts: Things will be better soon! And back to normal.... my work is coming along much faster now, thx to motivating factors.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 04-21-2012 at 12:02 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This place need you. I've known that ISTp can come up with some really creative discussion topics.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    This place need you. I've known that ISTp can come up with some really creative discussion topics.
    Hey Maritsa! Thank You. I'm actually ISTj and ISTP in mbti. But alot of mbti descriptions can include many details that socionics doesn't cover. It's just a whole different ballgame. So sometimes I'll describe myself using something from mbti that socionics doesn't cover. (It seems like a lot of people here don't have an mbti background at all.)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hey Maritsa! Thank You. I'm actually ISTj and ISTP in mbti. But alot of mbti descriptions can include many details that socionics doesn't cover. It's just a whole different ballgame. So sometimes I'll describe myself using something from mbti that socionics doesn't cover. (It seems like a lot of people here don't have an mbti background at all.)
    Hi Jetson.

So you're LSI in Socionics, you've decided?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Creepy-pokeball

My dual! Are you jelly?
    Jealousy and envy arent my colors. I once thought I was jealous, but it turned out that I was right. Those emotions just dont seem to be me.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Jetson.

So you're LSI in Socionics, you've decided?
    Yea, I'm pretty sure.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Jealousy and envy arent my colors. I once thought I was jealous, but it turned out that I was right. Those emotions just dont seem to be me.
    How about anger?
    -

Creepy-pokeball

How about anger?
    Rare.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about anger?
    Let's test him and see.

Creepy-pokeball

Let's test him and see.
    Test me and I'll arrange to have a brontosaurus rib piece stapled into your anus

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test me and I'll arrange to have a brontosaurus rib piece stapled into your anus
    Ooh, sounds titillating. Promise?

Creepy-pokeball

Ooh, sounds titillating. Promise?
    Yes. Can you give us ...er, me... the dimensions of your pooper shooter?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No. Please don't do that.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

Please do. Im' looking for 6 inches + w/ a built-in slipNslide.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -