Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Messy View Post
    I don't use instinctual variant theory ( which gives each stack a social role and blind spot and so on, away from the Enneagram ) , this also includes Synflow/Contraflow , but I determine instinctual stacking using Subtype descriptions

I use tritype too
    So just like one stacking for each part of the tritype? I've thought of something like that before. If that's what's being done in Arab typology communities which you mentioned, neat!

The last people I met who used synflow and contraflow were honestly kind of annoying, because apparently you have to get rich and famous to be contraflow, as if rich and famous people were rich and famous their whole lives, and you can't be contraflow just by being a hipster or not watching the news or being a solipsist or whatever countercultural activities.

WARNING : DANGER ZONE !!! Biscuit's Avatar
    TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    So just like one stacking for each part of the tritype? I've thought of something like that before. If that's what's being done in Arab typology communities which you mentioned, neat!

The last people I met who used synflow and contraflow were honestly kind of annoying, because apparently you have to get rich and famous to be contraflow, as if rich and famous people were rich and famous their whole lives, and you can't be contraflow just by being a hipster or not watching the news or being a solipsist or whatever countercultural activities.
    There's second instinct but it depends on describions instead of instinctual variant theory

The presence of "third instinct as a blind spot" and "second instinct as a play area" is useless because we use all three instincts when needed

But yeah in the tritype
    , the same instinct applies to all fixes

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This shit again.

It bothers me because I know I am not a 1w9, due to having met some of them IRL. The first ever enneagram test I took, I remember also gave me 1w9. Anything principled doesn't have to be a E1 (since LIEs regardless of their enneagram tend to be principled). And anything responsible is not a 6 either. These tests suck.

Screenshot_2023-01-20-23-13-00-73_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

WARNING : DANGER ZONE !!! Biscuit's Avatar
    TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    This shit again.

It bothers me because I know I am not a 1w9, due to having met some of them IRL. The first ever enneagram test I took, I remember also gave me 1w9. Anything principled doesn't have to be a E1 (since LIEs regardless of their enneagram tend to be principled). And anything responsible is not a 6 either. These tests suck.

Screenshot_2023-01-20-23-13-00-73_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Were any of your childhood caregivers a 1 Sp or a 6 Sp ?

Here are the descriptions : 1 Sp , 6 Sp

This test is the only one that actually worked well and gave the correct types for in the options for many I know, but with me it always gives me 9 Sx as the first choice, which is actually the Enneagram of one of my parents , in my case, I don't relate to it enough in order to consider it as a good result but the rest of the options mostly were very acceptable and could be taken into consideration
    Last edited by Biscuit; 12-25-2023 at 07:39 PM.
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tried it myself. got sp9

not a great fit

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorWesNet's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m 5w6 so/sx, don’t need a test to tell me that, spells of heaven and windows to floating isles resurrecting tremendous aromas of sin and bliss
    MasterofDestruction
    ORRE COLOSSEUM JUST GOT STARTED, AND KOBE IS REIGNING AS KING!!
    SystemsMasterWes
    Germany vs Argentina World Cup Final 2014 glorified Nowitzki and Ginobili, the 2011 Mavericks and 2013 Spurs!!
    LeonardGrogu
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorRainbows
    New Jedi Order of Yellow Pikachu Yahweh (the16types.info)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234