Hybrid View

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Natalie Portman

I thought we had a thread on her already. Cannot find it via search. Oh well.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by silke; 06-26-2014 at 03:27 AM. Reason: updated links
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ruiner of Padme

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ruiner?
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I said it >:[

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you ruin Padme as a charcter? I don't understand.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    How do you ruin Padme as a charcter? I don't understand.
    By butchering half of the dialogue in the third movie (not like Hayden Christiansen nailed every line either).
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    I thought we had a thread on her already. Cannot find it via search. Oh well.

Any thoughts?
    I see Ne and Fi; not sure which is dominant.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILI or IEI

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE definitely.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENFP

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not XEI ?

TIM
    EIE-Ni6w5p4w31w2sxsp
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI-Se.

She said something like she was judgmental and she used the words "a good person" a lot and she talked a lot about morality. And she V.I.s as an LSI-Se anyway.

TIM
    EIE-Ni6w5p4w31w2sxsp
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She actually VIs just like an ILE-Ti. I was making my decision based solely upon one of her smiles and that she looked kind of like an aggressor in her eyes. But her moralism kind of points away from ILE-Ti.

TIM
    EIE-Ni6w5p4w31w2sxsp
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the video of her with Jimmy Fallon, she sounds like an ILE-Ti (in addition to V.Is like one in several photos I've seen of her), there is something distinctive about their voices (and it's not just sounding more asking than declaring and almost never having sentimental tones and when they do they sound different from those of SLE-Ti) just like there is with LIEs and LSIs (the variations of the 2 subtypes, the Se subtype doesn't sound as sentimental but both tend be among the soft spoken of all the types) and ESIs (and the variations between the 2 subtypes), so in addition to V.I. there is also Auditory Identification, although I guess it's not as reliable. She is an ILE-Ti, some of them are moralistic and want to be empathetic while others are psychopaths and wouldn't want it any other way.

She is unusually others-concerned, socially skilled, and sociable for the sake of socializing for an ILE-Ti, but she is one nonetheless.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII. She has Manipulative Fe where she can make any topic seem interesting and new (even if the topic is actually boring). Female LIIs try hard to appear more emotive than they really are and be witty and sociable when they know they’re being watched. However, privately, when they are around familiar people and they know it’s safe, they’ll be themselves and are detached.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My vote's for LSI.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IJ af. i thought mb LII in the past but was convinced about EII.

the mere suggestion that she is irrational... like good god. i must be off the charts irrational if this is an irrational. also, yes she DOES have 4d Ni, but two of those types are rationals.

oops my history of posts revealed i suspected EII even years ago lol. but whatever. it's a Ti/Fi lead vs role question on an XII.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's SLI

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking LukaDoncic's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that Natalie Portman is an ESFP. She seems very reaction and outer feeling based, giving people motivation or empowerment and improvement to reach their life goals. Some ESFPs like to get people going or excited with their energy for constant activity and flirtatious negotiating and navigating the social-intellectual hierarchy.

I don't find it so beloved or psychic, but more average like folks may need that political gayness of spirit to help them feel more connected to reality.

I hate being pushed for more community involvement.

But hey, Star Wars was so dynamic and a trajectory psychotic window to burn heal and sky drive, it made me jump for the lightning step hyper fast crosshair of new computation for the graphics overhaul, where melodies and cheerleading gives the ghost a big fat hug!!
    France and the Spurs 2006-2013 led to Germany winning in 2014 for Bunny and Lugia as Raptor, proven when Leonard won in 2019, and then Zidane won in 2022 to crown Arceus, so ultimately, 2006 led to 2014 and 2022, Zidane's greatest triumph, heavy wisdom and feelings of luster and omnipotence bubbling and zipping incredible trips to universal languages and dinosaurs gambling questions and omega ripples crystallizing Zen
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RhydonRevan View Post
    I think that Natalie Portman is an ESFP. She seems very reaction and outer feeling based, giving people motivation or empowerment and improvement to reach their life goals. Some ESFPs like to get people going or excited with their energy for constant activity and flirtatious negotiating and navigating the social-intellectual hierarchy.

I don't find it so beloved or psychic, but more average like folks may need that political gayness of spirit to help them feel more connected to reality.

I hate being pushed for more community involvement.

But hey, Star Wars was so dynamic and a trajectory psychotic window to burn heal and sky drive, it made me jump for the lightning step hyper fast crosshair of new computation for the graphics overhaul, where melodies and cheerleading gives the ghost a big fat hug!!
    Lol, I need to write like this again. I keep saying this with my old posts.
    France and the Spurs 2006-2013 led to Germany winning in 2014 for Bunny and Lugia as Raptor, proven when Leonard won in 2019, and then Zidane won in 2022 to crown Arceus, so ultimately, 2006 led to 2014 and 2022, Zidane's greatest triumph, heavy wisdom and feelings of luster and omnipotence bubbling and zipping incredible trips to universal languages and dinosaurs gambling questions and omega ripples crystallizing Zen

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how can you irrationals say these things? are you n00bs are you blind? good grief ppl! ESFP???? lol effing l. wtf. are you a moron???? WHAT SE?

if natalie portman is the dispenser of the 4D Se, god help us all.

now i will get into the gender bs. i get that men think she's hot. but that does NOT mean she is some sensor extraordinaire. get it through your heads. stop being so PATHETIC.

years ago i was at this winery where some annoying NF guy was all enamored with natalie portman and had named several wines after her. i thought he was the most pathetic idiot i'd ever seen. it's like okay, she's hot to you, GET OVER IT YOU IDIOT. talk about thinking w your dick.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    how can you irrationals say these things? are you n00bs are you blind? good grief ppl! ESFP???? lol effing l. wtf. are you a moron???? WHAT SE?
    No, she is Se. She is very programmed and dull witted. Her originality and Rainbow are sparsely populated.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    No, she is Se. She is very programmed and dull witted. Her originality and Rainbow are sparsely populated.
    and you live in rainbows, so whatever. you haven't seen Se if you think NP is the height of it.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    and you live in rainbows, so whatever. you haven't seen Se if you think NP is the height of it.
    Well, you caught up, initiating, mascot of dark aura sensitivity, I think the Ne quicksilver dimension warping Star Wars capsule of time machine synch is giggling like an angry George Lucas Psyduck.

George Lucas is Padme's opposite, INTJ. Lucas foresaw in the cloudy yet revelatory haze the brilliance and sweet outpouring of Star Wars mountain moving trick's cereal to INFP Bunny. At least I get to be between the 2.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Well, you caught up, initiating, mascot of dark aura sensitivity, I think the Ne quicksilver dimension warping Star Wars capsule of time machine synch is giggling like an angry George Lucas Psyduck.

George Lucas is Padme's opposite, INTJ. Lucas foresaw in the cloudy yet revelatory haze the brilliance and sweet outpouring of Star Wars mountain moving trick's cereal to INFP Bunny. At least I get to be between the 2.
    lucas is an Si dom... you are LOST lol

TIM
    EIE-Ni6w5p4w31w2sxsp
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't mean to sound angry because I'm not... I'm just speaking my mind and think other people are smarter than me, but it's a mystery to me how anyone could conclude she's an introvert, especially an LII. If you have seen the interview of her with Conan O'brien (i think it was about leon the professional) she appeared more energetic, talkative, outward oriented, focused on people, trying to understand them more than herself, and highly emotionally expressive than he did, and just about everyone's whose seen him thinks he's an extravert. She may seem more scholarly now that she's older, but when she was younger she clearly had a focus on other people and the outside world, i loved that she wasn't cold or gravely serious in any way (she's actually quite warm in interviews), she was not really all that introspective, insights about decisions to make or to hold off on and switch to something else for the time came easily to her, and she was only moderately inhibited at most (i don't like inhibition, so it's good that she was pretty uninhibited and even in later interviews she seems bubbly and focused on what the other person is saying, understanding it, replying in a way they makes sense for her conversation partner, all of which is good). Since she was an extravert as a child, and socionics types don't change throughout life, she's still an extravert and will always be an extravert (in the context of socionics and probably in the Five Factor Model).

She's also seems highly positivist and more open to new systems rather than saying they will or won't work quickly, so that seems to rule out LII. And she's happier than LII of either subtype tend to be and not as rigid as LII-Ti or gravely serious about ideology/principles like LII-Ti tend to be, but she's Ti/Fe valuing and seems intuitive (based upon how she seemed to see possibilities and the lesser known everywhere earlier in her life)... seems to be Alpha NT with some beta vibes (particularly in some of the movies she was in), and Auditory identifies and Visually identifies (particularly in videos) as ILE-Ti, so ILE-Ti is the best typing for her... how could anyone else miss it? She has an unusual number of E1 behaviors for ILE-Ti, so I can see where that makes other people think she's another type, but many ILE-Ti have E1 behaviors, while still being outwardly warm, especially with people who are pleasant to them.

The only other typings I could see whatsoever for her is LSI-Se and IEI, but she's an intellectual and an inventor (which makes IEI seem unlikely), outwardly more tolerant of others' opinions (or at least when she words things she always does it gently, and is like "I think [it's this]", rather than "It's this" and tries more new things and doesn't have that physical toughness (or need for it in others) or sentimentality in the ways that various LSI-Se and IEI tend to.

So I stand by my ILE-Ti typing of her.

I'm sorry for the redundancy.

Disillusionment and acceptance qaz00's Avatar
    TIM
    types don't exist
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne ego... maybe N-ILE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah either LII or N-ILE.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seems IEE

TIM
    eii enfp so4 sp4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with ILE for her, she seems really sweet
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 01-25-2024 at 11:40 PM.