Thread: How would you describe a SLI?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default How would you describe a SLI?

me: works hard in the real world, often does what the IEE asks of him or her. solves physical problems for others. not necessarily good at fixing things but also good at going to get lunch for the group. Very grounded in the real world. Often has a good heart and even affection. Gets along with even Betas and ppl from other quadras. Can be prone to getting pissy and moody and irritable and passive aggressive. Can be too harsh and blunt with others at times. I think they struggle with saying 'No' and then regret/get mad at themselves for not being able to say no... but its hard to say no if what's asked of them is realistic and Delta. ((which they value))

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

controlling manipulative imperceptive and triggered by whats none of their business doesnt know how to connect with ppl
    -at their worst
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post

me: works hard in the real world, often does what the IEE asks of him or her. solves physical problems for others. not necessarily good at fixing things but also good at going to get lunch for the group. Very grounded in the real world. Often has a good heart and even affection. Gets along with even Betas and ppl from other quadras. Can be prone to getting pissy and moody and irritable and passive aggressive. Can be too harsh and blunt with others at times. I think they struggle with saying 'No' and then regret/get mad at themselves for not being able to say no... but its hard to say no if what's asked of them is realistic and Delta. ((which they value))
    No disagreement here.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    controlling manipulative imperceptive and triggered by whats none of their business doesnt know how to connect with ppl
    -at their worst
    Who hurt you?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ContractedCriminalboy View Post
    Who hurt you?
    bad Socionics descriptions combined with lack of irl experience
    SLI at their worst:
    >controlling
    introverts are less controlling
    >manipulative
    in the emotional sense, it's ethicals
    >imperceptive
    interpersonally, yes
    >triggered by whats none of their business
    introverted logicals are the least like this
    >doesnt know how to connect with ppl
    yes

you seem to attach an emotional motivation behind his post, which is more likely for ethicals
    reconsider if you're SLI, mb make a video for opinions

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lifeless , Boring, Stable, Calm

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    SLI at their worst:
    >controlling
    >manipulative
    >imperceptive
    interpersonally, yes
    yes

you seem to attach an emotional motivation behind his post, which is more likely for ethicals
    Nah, not from bad Socionics descriptions. Nawcissist just kind of thinks the worst of everyone like a paranoid/unhealthy E6 who is also 3L in AP. He is not exactly lucid/perspicuous, as he's delusional about most things.

I disagree that asking "who hurt you" implies a person is ethical. It wasn't even a serious question, it was said in a kind of mocking way that implies "Nawcissist is just butthurt." The underlying/unspoken dynamic taking place is that it is minimizing/invalidating Nawcissist's point of view by implying that Nawcissist is just biased because of his personal feewings. It comes from a place of low Agreeableness, albeit it's said in a lighthearted manner. I think that is a consistent pattern: Criminalboy demonstrates low Agreeableness overall. I think Logical is accurate based on what I've seen around the forums and in past interactions.

It's really taking everything I have not to comment on CCB's character and just keep my personal thoughts out of this.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 09-15-2022 at 04:58 PM.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk. Se>Si.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Bear View Post
    It wasn't even a serious question, it was said in a kind of mocking way that implies "Nawcissist is just butthurt." The underlying/unspoken dynamic taking place is that it is minimizing/invalidating Nawcissist's point of view by implying that Nawcissist is just biased because of his personal feewings.
    i.e. attaching an emotional motivation behind a post, which is more common for ethicals - this does not mean it is incorrect, only that logical types more often answer matter-of-factly.
    i've not seen his other forum behaviour, but if this is consistent, then SLI is not very likely

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i.e. attaching an emotional motivation behind a post, which is more common for ethicals - this does not mean it is incorrect, only that logical types more often answer matter-of-factly.
    i've not seen his other forum behaviour, but if this is consistent, then SLI is not very likely
    So you're incapable of looking at it from another angle and just repeat the same exact dumb shit you said already as though the repetition makes it more convincing, got it...and that is exactly where my patience ends.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An easygoing guy who likes to eat, sleep, drink and have sex during his free time, communicates through grunts half the time, knows a lot about cars, and can repair pretty much anything
    Last edited by Averroes; 09-21-2022 at 11:05 AM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI at their worst:
    >controlling
    >manipulative
    >imperceptive
    interpersonally, yes
    yes

SLI was very offended by my "attention seeking" (walking barefoot and eating raw meat) and wanted to put me in place about it. i didnt want to expose myself doing this and had a lot of anxiety about it but i had to do what i had to do.
    another SLI was degrading some gay ppl at a talent show. he also laughs at depressed people. while pretending to be a normal friendly person otherwise (most if not all SLIs are pretenders like that)
    another SLI got very offended about a mistake i made in a video game that i refused to act all moody and apologetic about. one of the things he did was ask me to spread my hand on a desk for him to poke between my fingers with a pen then "accidentally" forcefully stabbed me.
    a SLI teacher (might be LSI) was very offended that the grils were wearing make up so she had to scold them with a very aggressive tone and very very stupid reasoning.
    and another SLI was using someone for sexual gratification while pretending to care about them otherwise
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you're incapable of looking at it from another angle and just repeat the same exact dumb shit you said already as though the repetition makes it more convincing, got it...and that is exactly where my patience ends.
    you're wrong by claiming that posts that are more focused on the emotional motivations behind the posts of others (that are not explicitly emotionally charged themselves), such as asking if a person who claims something perceived as incorrect about a type were hurt by someone, do not imply stronger ethics - it's not a convincing argument in itself, but it does make it more likely, because logical types more ask about the logical thought process behind claiming certain things as facts, as that's what they're more perceptive of themselves
    try to think more instead of writing off what other people say as ''dumb shit''

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    SLI was very offended by my "attention seeking" (walking barefoot and eating raw meat) and wanted to put me in place about it. i didnt want to expose myself doing this and had a lot of anxiety about it but i had to do what i had to do.
    another SLI was degrading some gay ppl at a talent show. he also laughs at depressed people. while pretending to be a normal friendly person otherwise (most if not all SLIs are pretenders like that)
    another SLI got very offended about a mistake i made in a video game that i refused to act all moody and apologetic about. one of the things he did was ask me to spread my hand on a desk for him to poke between my fingers with a pen then "accidentally" forcefully stabbed me.
    a SLI teacher (might be LSI) was very offended that the grils were wearing make up so she had to scold them with a very aggressive tone and very very stupid reasoning.
    and another SLI was using someone for sexual gratification while pretending to care about them otherwise
    i generally disagree with your typings and consider your methods incorrect, so i have good reason to doubt that these individuals are SLI, both in principle and because of the mentioned behavior

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're wrong by claiming that posts that are more focused on the emotional motivations behind the posts of others (that are not explicitly emotionally charged themselves), such as asking if a person who claims something perceived as incorrect about a type were hurt by someone, do not imply stronger ethics - it's not a convincing argument in itself, but it does make it more likely, because logical types more ask about the logical thought process behind claiming certain things as facts, as that's what they're more perceptive of themselves
    I get your point (I got it the first time), but I don't think you get mine. You're missing obvious social nuances in a very autistic way. Besides, the data speaks louder: there is a correlation between low Agreeableness and Logical types.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read more about SLI activating function. If you think SLIs are emotionally stunted autists who don't joke and goof around, your understanding of the type is very flawed and ends at a superficial understanding of creative Te and honestly seem to conflate being a logical type with being a Ti lead, who are the types to communicate in the manner that you're insisting all logical types communicate in, which is blatantly BS. Perhaps you're a mistyped LSI.
    Last edited by ContractedCriminalboy; 09-15-2022 at 09:14 PM.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, not from bad Socionics descriptions. Nawcissist just kind of thinks the worst of everyone like a paranoid/unhealthy E6 who is also 3L in AP. He is not exactly lucid/perspicuous, as he's delusional about most things.

I disagree that asking "who hurt you" implies a person is ethical. It wasn't even a serious question, it was said in a kind of mocking way that implies "Nawcissist is just butthurt." The underlying/unspoken dynamic taking place is that it is minimizing/invalidating Nawcissist's point of view by implying that Nawcissist is just biased because of his personal feewings. It comes from a place of low Agreeableness, albeit it's said in a lighthearted manner. I think that is a consistent pattern: Criminalboy demonstrates low Agreeableness overall. I think Logical is accurate based on what I've seen around the forums and in past interactions.

It's really taking everything I have not to comment on CCB's character and just keep my personal thoughts out of this.
    Aw, thanks for sticking up for me Pinky Bear
    I always knew we were fwriends.
    Last edited by ContractedCriminalboy; 09-15-2022 at 09:15 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get your point (I got it the first time), but I don't think you get mine. You're missing obvious social nuances in a very autistic way. Besides, the data speaks louder: there is a correlation between low Agreeableness and Logical types.
    what data and what point? since there's no objective way to determine types this data can only be based on consensus, a single persons opinion or self-typing
    the way logical types aren't agreeable is because they forgo social niceties, are blunt and matter-of-fact much more than ethicals - CCB's mentioned behaviour is not like this, it's more like how Fe types mock

@ContractedCriminalboy
    >If you think SLIs are emotionally stunted autists who don't joke and goof around
    they are more than ethicals, and they're shyer than extraverts

you have (in this thread) a tendency to assume emotionalism behind discussion, and from this you think that I would think it necessary to type myself SEI based on a single response you (perplexingly) consider emotional; you have trouble with logical nuance, it seems - this is data which makes me *doubt*, not disagree, with your SLI typing
    furthermore, you consider PB's response as ''sticking up for you'' instead of just debating with me, as if my initial opinion of your assuming emotional intentions behind VSN's post was an insult - again, focused on emotions

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what data and what point? since there's no objective way to determine types this data can only be based on consensus, a single persons opinion or self-typing
    the way logical types aren't agreeable is because they forgo social niceties, are blunt and matter-of-fact much more than ethicals - CCB's mentioned behaviour is not like this, it's more like how Fe types mock

@ContractedCriminalboy
    >If you think SLIs are emotionally stunted autists who don't joke and goof around
    they are more than ethicals, and they're shyer than extraverts

you have (in this thread) a tendency to assume emotionalism behind discussion, and from this you think that I would think it necessary to type myself SEI based on a single response you (perplexingly) consider emotional; you have trouble with logical nuance, it seems - this is data which makes me *doubt*, not disagree, with your SLI typing
    furthermore, you consider PB's response as ''sticking up for you'' instead of just debating with me, as if my initial opinion of your assuming emotional intentions behind VSN's post was an insult - again, focused on emotions
    Yup, you're a Ti lead lol. Being a logical type does not equate to being LSI or Ti. Understanding that is literally all you need to do bro. Literally read any SLI description and you'll see how wrong you are about the type.

Here's one for review:
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ile-by-Gulenko

And Pinky Bear was absolutely sticking up for me. She's my friend and friends stick up for friends!
    Last edited by ContractedCriminalboy; 09-15-2022 at 09:30 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, you're a Ti lead lol. Being a logical type does not equate to being LSI or Ti. Understanding that is literally all you need to do bro. Literally read any SLI description and you'll see how wrong you are about the type.
    all logical types are similar in the ways i've described; what they're more accented on in the logical field depends on Te/Ti, what they like emotionally is dependent on their weak valued ethical function
    most descriptions are misleading IME, I mainly go by what behaviour is derived from strong functions, values, dichotomies and my experience

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all logical types are similar in the ways i've described; what they're more accented on in the logical field depends on Te/Ti, what they like emotionally is dependent on their weak valued ethical function
    most descriptions are misleading IME, I mainly go by what behaviour is derived from strong functions, values, dichotomies and my experience
    k Mr Ti man.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aw, thanks for sticking up for me Pinky Bear
    I always knew we were fwriends.
    Stop, you'll make me vomit.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 09-15-2022 at 09:58 PM.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

furthermore, you consider PB's response as ''sticking up for you''
    Someone doesn't understand humor.

Idk, your overly rigid categorical thinking, that "Logicals always think from this angle, Ethicals never deviate from that angle" is just not something that aligns with the real world in practice. Your thinking is super black and white. You sure you aren't LSI, bro?

Also

NOOOOOOO I CANT UNSEE MY NAME AS PEANUT BUTTER NOW
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 09-15-2022 at 10:01 PM.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Often has a good heart
    Excuse me, good sir, can you please tell me which type often is a bad apple? I'd like to know which barrel to avoid bobbing in.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Pink Bear
    such humor is still more common to ethicals, who joke around more in general
    >"Logicals always think from this angle, Ethicals never deviate from that angle"
    i have never stated this nor do i think this - logicals do and think about certain things *more often* on average etc. etc.
    not LSI because i consistently prefer Fi and Ne types and have consistently had worse experiences with Beta types than any other quadra
    and i clearly value delta functions, clearly have Si and Te as strong valued

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Pink Bear
    such humor is still more common to ethicals, who joke around more in general
    >"Logicals always think from this angle, Ethicals never deviate from that angle"
    i have never stated this nor do i think this - logicals do and think about certain things *more often* on average etc. etc.
    not LSI because i consistently prefer Fi and Ne types and have consistently had worse experiences with Beta types than any other quadra
    and i clearly value delta functions, clearly have Si and Te as strong valued
    The only thing that's clear is that you don't know Socionics, tbh.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Excuse me, good sir, can you please tell me which type often is a bad apple? I'd like to know which barrel to avoid bobbing in.
    Not sure how type related that is, so I might have to give the boring 'any type can be evil' answer. I think probably Unhealthy Irrationals think they are above the rules or rules shouldn't apply to them because they are secretly a special snowflake, and Unhealthy Rationals have a bad habit of enforcing rules on others that are heartless, dogmatic and are too strict or unfair.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure how type related that is, so I might have to give the boring 'any type can be evil' answer. I think probably Unhealthy Irrationals think they are above the rules or rules shouldn't apply to them because they are secretly a special snowflake, and Unhealthy Rationals have a bad habit of enforcing rules on others that are heartless, dogmatic and are too strict or unfair.
    So then any type is generally good hearted?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So then any type is generally good hearted?
    Yeah I think they can be. Why wouldn't they be? Even heartless logical types have one ethical function that's at least 2 dimensional LOL.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I think they can be. Why wouldn't they be? Even heartless logical types have one ethical function that's at least 2 dimensional LOL.
    Imma go bobbin for sum ILE apples

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would describe SLIs as sweet and kind gentle souls who can do no wrong and tell no lie. This is best seen in famous SLIs such as Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Leatherface, and Rilakkuma.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, despite of the expected, they are very outgoing and easy to get along with others, somewhat cheerful but will settle a problem with their fist, quite simple, huh. They also are, not only hard working, but knowing how to make the least effort with their own job, too.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My brother never had much friends but every time he had some it’s like he was the leader of there little group. Maybe I’m wrong in my perception but it seemed like a cult where they nod at everything he said. I still saw some very strong loyalty , like 1 on 1 friendship for example , there was something kind of deep with the person I could sense even if there wasn’t much emotion to me.
    Lol, this really reminds me a lot of my sister when she is being around her friends.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Relaxed, practical, on the quieter side, lives in the moment, dresses modestly, good at yardwork often, saves a lot of money, silently optimistic, may have an affinity for "cottagecore" and homesteading

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boring but reliable
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only regret saying no when it turns out it wasn't deserved, appreciated, and/or recipcoracted. The rest sounds okay.

P.S. As for doing "what the IEE asks me to do," I don't think I've spent extended periods of time around one, so I can't really say. I heavily dislike being told what to do, so a more realistic interpretation of events would be me taking suggestions and ideas from an IEE and implementing them as I see fit. Someone who knows how to "extend" my thought process by expanding it beyond my baseline narrow-sighted/single-minded view of things is often appreciated. It sometimes takes me a while to zoom out, connect the dots, and see the big picture.
    Last edited by Park; 09-21-2022 at 10:53 PM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're making assumptions/reading into things. I found his reaction funny and think he might have said that in a semi-serious way.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Burnin up View Post
    About selfishness i might be wrong , the fact they don’t show emotion don’t mean they always don’t care and that’s what I use to judge I think but there is still this inability to consider how it’ll affects others when they want something for themselves.
    It is true that I don't like displaying emotions and it is also true this doesn't mean I don't care. In fact, I sometimes care too much, and I've had to learn to be less considerate and take more of a "proportional response" type of approach in my relationships. I value fairness and justice, so caring about how my actions affect others comes natural.
    Last edited by Park; 09-22-2022 at 02:31 AM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the idea of blaecaedre being an autistic SLI. I have schizoid tendencies, but I don't think I'm as oblivious to things like emotional atmospheres, different types of humor, etc.

Also bear in mind that different social environments and demographics can play a heavy role in shaping one's perception and interpretation of these things, so perhaps it's best to avoid judging/evaluating them in isolation, as it's not always an apples to apples comparison.
    Last edited by Park; 09-21-2022 at 11:19 PM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As an attempt to answer OP's question more directly, I'll post the following snippet from an SPD description I identify with (somewhat) strongly:

The Schizoid is most notably an isolated, self-sufficient type. His relationship situation can vary on a spectrum from having relations with family and friends to one that lacks any social contact. The Schizoid is introverted and more comfortable with solitary activities. He spends his mental time with an active fantasy life as a substitute for contact. He appears detached and unemotional about most of his personal issues and can seem cold and disinterested. Beneath this appearance, the Schizoid is sensitive and has deep longing to belong but may not appear that way on the surface. He has suffered pain in his life and therefore is frightened to move too close and get hurt again. So he may appear aloof.

The schizoid developmental attachment rupture occurs after the practicing sub-phase and before rapprochement in the separation-individuation stage when good and bad feeling states are congealed. The Schizoid learned to retreat and fears closeness as unsafe. This type can have distorted reality perceptions including paranoia, and lack the ability to tolerate frustration. They keep a distance to create a safe position that is maintained by self-sufficiency. They can appear standoffish and arrogant but that attitude serves to maintain safe distance rather than a superior defensive stance.

Comments regarding their outermost defenses of self-sufficiency are helpful as well as noting their fear of being engulfed and co-opted. Those observations help direct the Schizoid to his deeper feelings of profound alienation and isolation, or his anger about feelings of engulfment in the other. The higher functioning Schizoid, like Hank, longs for intimacy but is frightened to get close to another. The more impaired types steer clear of longing for friendship and relationship.

Full article here: https://orgonomictherapy.com/2015/12...r-of-the-self/.

Do any other SLIs resonate with this description?
    Last edited by Park; 09-22-2022 at 02:26 AM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast