I'm almost certain shes ISTj.
    Not surprised.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she's an LSE-Te. She could be an LIE, but LSE-Te seems more likely and she V.I.s more like an LSE-Te and her agrument structure is somewhat more like an LSE-Te than that of an LIE. Reminds more of Ben Shapiro who is an LSE-Te than Ilana Mercer who is an LIE. Her emphasis on verbal intelligence does seem to resemble LIE more than LSE, but LIE usually have their goals in mind not to entertain people as much as to inform them and to try to shape society. I don't think Ann Coulter is trying to shape society or try to prevent mistakes. LIEs are more cooperative or favor cooperation more than LSE-Te do.

She has the energy of a gamma type but Gammas usually don't say things against gay people like she does. LSE-Te can easily look Gamma and Alpha.

All Te bases can really be pretty harsh in their word usage, a lot of Fe creatives and LII-Ti think they and the facts they say are too aggressive.

I've come to realize that 19th century politics was started by Alpha (Jefferson and Madison), then became Beta dominated (except for the Delta Lincoln) yet only one (Harry Truman?) or no LSI Presidents in the 20th century to now. Deltas have ruled American politics for a long time, they're really everywhere; I may be a Delta, but anyway...

Interesting how no presidents except maybe Jefferson were ILE-Ti. There were many monarchs who were ILE-Ti, but they don't like running for President, they tend to not be bothered by politics too much.

Really, Gammas and Deltas have more power outside of self than Alphas and Betas. LSI tend to weaken their own Beta hierarchies (or groups) and allow Gammas and Deltas some advantages (even equal to or over their own Duals) when the LSI write the policies and place limits on their EIE-Ni leaders or when they talk the EIE-Ni out of something or force them not to do something... LSI-Se especially does that, LSI-Ti are more attached to their own power.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE or D-SEI

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kind of think she's an ILE-Ti. I don't see her as the same type as Bill O'Reilly, she V.I.s differently--she's more gentle.

But you know, I've always been attention seeking and I'm not an ILE-Ti. An IEE-Ne got angry about it.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12