3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*goes*
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    *goes*
    Sorry Beta, looks like you just got hit by a hostile Alpha takeover.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, we don't mess around.

Oh dammit I'm back here again.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to be raped by band groupies like the kid in almost famous.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    I want to be raped by band groupies like the kid in almost famous.
    Who doesn't though? Awesome movie btw.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"You look like you could really use two to four orgasms."

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Who doesn't though? Awesome movie btw.
    Agreed, truly fantastic film.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so is it true that eie/iei's want to get dominated?

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I enjoy dominating more. It's too much fun to tease someone with pleasure and sensations.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you want to know?

EDIT

Here is some or sex talk. Enjoy

Hopefully posting this does not haunt me later. I don't think it will...
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like biting, and scratching.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lately I've been thinking some roleplaying would be hot. Like her (whoever she is) as secretary, me as the boss. Not very IEI victim. But I suppose she could be a naughty boss-seducing secretary.

sigh. I'm quite looking forward to sex. But another person. not so much exciting.

sometimes I think I should go on a mountain somewhere and live by myself so I could do all that I have to do without hurting anyone.

Anyway, yeah, sex.

Also, @JCW3, really? That just sounds painful. Call me SEI, but pain =/= hot. But perhaps it's a don't knock it til you try it thing.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, @JCW3, really? That just sounds painful. Call me SEI, but pain =/= hot. But perhaps it's a don't knock it til you try it thing.
    Yeah, I feel the same way about role play though. I mean every one has their preferences but I just feel like you can dress some one up but ultimately their still the same. I dunno I won't knock it until I give it a go.

Call me a hopeless romantic but there's just something enchanting about a morning after that involves helping a woman who looks like she just survived a train wreck walk cause she just can't seem to do it without the limp, all the while taking care not to move too much because every time you do the friction created between your shirt and your newly de-gloved back feels like a thousand tiny albeit rusty razor blades are digging into you.
    Easy Day

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like hugging, squeezing, throwing or pinning women up against walls etc. lol yeah I know that sounds strange.

I find that the Beta women I have been with like that kind of stuff; other types, like delta NF's really don't.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post
    I like hugging, squeezing, throwing or pinning women up against walls etc. lol yeah I know that sounds strange.

I find that the Beta women I have been with like that kind of stuff; other types, like delta NF's really don't.
    that does not sound strange. at all.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Call me a hopeless romantic but there's just something enchanting about a morning after that involves helping a woman who looks like she just survived a train wreck walk cause she just can't seem to do it without the limp, all the while taking care not to move too much because every time you do the friction created between your shirt and your newly de-gloved back feels like a thousand tiny albeit rusty razor blades are digging into you.
    Joe, you're a hopeless romantic. lol
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a female LSI friend who does that to me all the time
    Last edited by thePirate; 12-09-2011 at 06:31 AM.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, have any of you men ever looked right at a woman and openly said that you wanted her? I have done this before to an INFp chick and she went with me after I told her that; I liked how she looked and how she acted.

I happen to be very aggressive like this
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, have any of you men ever looked right at a woman and openly said that you wanted her? I have done this before to an INFp chick and she went with me after I told her that; I liked how she looked and how she acted.

Wow, I wish I could do this. Teach me your ways

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peteronfireee View Post
    it's called just fucking do it

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guys, guys, guys,

sex talk

not relationship advice.

geez.

I've never done that, but segun (according to) socionics, Beta NF women would respond well to that, and if you're not a total creep, your points would go up with them, and if she's already into you she would probably be inclined to "go with" you. INFps might not show it, though.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is nothing I can really communicate to you over an internet message board with regard to this.

It is not about what you say, or even how you say or do it, it is about who you are (it took me a long time to realize this). Also, know the difference in what I described in my previous post and being creepy. The girl in question blushed when I told her this, mostly because she was already somewhat attracted to me and she knew I meant what I said 100%. I don't plan out what I want to say, I say exactly what is on my mind, and this leads to a wide range of reactions and emotions from young women.

Remember, 100% honesty!
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... but segun (according to) socionics, Beta NF women would respond well to that, and if you're not a total creep, your points would go up with them, and if she's already into you she would probably be inclined to "go with" you. INFps might not show it, though.
    You got to it before I did lol
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this, because I hate admitting to it. I wish guys would be more aggressive when they can tell I'm into them & not beat around the bush so much, otherwise it's frustrating. Don't ask me if you can touch me, because it's weird. It means I have to decide what I want, and I hate that. I remember the first time someone was so straight up. I ended up sneaking him into a public pool and taking my clothes off. reckless behavior is fun.
    Is that a general girl thing, or just an NF thing? Also, the problem is we can't tell if you like us. Or at least I can't. Or if I can, I'm not sure. Fear of rejection. What if you (I) interpreted the signals wrong? blah blah blah.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't believe I'm saying this, because I hate admitting to it. I wish guys would be more aggressive when they can tell I'm into them & not beat around the bush so much, otherwise it's frustrating. Don't ask me if you can touch me, because it's weird. It means I have to decide what I want, and I hate that. I remember the first time someone was so straight up. I ended up sneaking him into a public pool and taking my clothes off. reckless behavior is fun.
    I have discovered this two years ago; I sat down watching people and figured it out, it suddenly hit me. Men and women are just completely different, and the more feminine the woman was, the more attractive she was to me. So I decided what the he11, all of this media is bullsh1t and men are supposed to act like men and have sex with women. People are not supposed to have problems with this.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to catch some criticism for this, but men are supposed to go after what they want, not women. Women are supposed to be feminine, care giving to children, and sexual.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, and starfall, thanks for being honest. I knew that about women but I didn't expect this to be admitted.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MOCK RAPE ANY1
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everything Starfall said is true. I'm not sure all women see it that way. Definitely beta NFs though. Confidence, going after what you want, aggression when you know she's into you, yes.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was a young man, I was often shy and awkward around women. It was only after I found out that most women did'nt mind too much the things I wanted to do to them that I got more confident.

There are still lessons that I have learnt - Sober girls don't like like anal, so get them drunk or treat them nice.

Only ever violently deepthroat during angry makeup sex, women do not like it after a romantic night out or wedding day.

It's ok to be selfish, inconsiderate and brutish 2/3 times, sometimes (1/3 times) you need to be soft, tender and aware of her pleasure, so take your time and come inside her to show you care.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you be "nice" and aggressive at the same time?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually, not sure if it's only a Beta thing, but I know a lot of girls who'd agree.

I guess you can tell if she smiles at you a lot and gives you extra attention. Then again, I know IEI's can do this with pretty much everyone, so idk. imo, I usually think it's pretty easy to tell by the vibes you get & way someone looks at you. Be confident. confidence is incredibly attractive.
    EIE's use so much Fe...With everyone. It's hard to tell if they dig me or not.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you be "nice" and aggressive at the same time?
    I'm tooting my own horn here... but

I am aggressive towards things that I want. I am nice with senior citizens and children. I am respectful towards women, honest with men, and either dishonest or don't communicate with people whom I completely distrust.... Well, I am not perfect, but I work to do these things.

So with women, I am either respectful and distant, or respectful and aggressive.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

do guys really ask you if they can touch you?

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1 to what Starfall said. The main problem with ever admitting it seems to be that guys blow it out of proportion and take it as a leave for abuse or whatever. Whereas it isn't.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHA, I could be your SLE for one night, if you sneak me to a public pool and take your clothes off

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    do guys really ask you if they can touch you?
    When I was quite young (I was probably 14), I went out with an ESI and he asked if he could kiss me at the end of the evening. I thought it was sweet. Mostly because it was respectful and it was my first kiss. I actually dated him more seriously when we were older and he was more, um, aggressive at that point.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    When I was quite young (I was probably 14), I went out with an ESI and he asked if he could kiss me at the end of the evening. I thought it was sweet. Mostly because it was respectful and it was my first kiss. I actually dated him more seriously when we were older and he was more, um, aggressive at that point.
    did you actually say anything?

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if this is beta related or not, but about the whole touching subject and sex...
    What I do a lot when a girl is (or somewhat) interested in me, and if I want her in some way, I have this test where I sort of invade her personal space, like I stand closer and closer to her to see how she reacts. I pay attention to her body language and go from there. Like what Redbaron said, I become aggressive with her if she wants me and if the situation is right for it.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

aggressive=emotionally assertive ,or what?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast