Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 258

Thread: Beta sex talk

  1. #1
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *goes*
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  2. #2
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    *goes*
    Sorry Beta, looks like you just got hit by a hostile Alpha takeover.

  3. #3
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, we don't mess around.

    Oh dammit I'm back here again.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  4. #4
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,100
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I want to be raped by band groupies like the kid in almost famous.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  5. #5
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,743
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    I want to be raped by band groupies like the kid in almost famous.
    Who doesn't though? Awesome movie btw.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,584
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "You look like you could really use two to four orgasms."

  7. #7
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Who doesn't though? Awesome movie btw.
    Agreed, truly fantastic film.

  8. #8
    peteronfireee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    549
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so is it true that eie/iei's want to get dominated?
    If you can't get a miracle, become one

  9. #9
    Punk
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    1,657
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think I enjoy dominating more. It's too much fun to tease someone with pleasure and sensations.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Posts
    3,249
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What do you want to know?

    EDIT

    Here is some or sex talk. Enjoy



    Hopefully posting this does not haunt me later. I don't think it will...
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

    "Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

  11. #11
    The Soul Happy-er JWC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,807
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I really like biting, and scratching.
    Easy Day

  12. #12
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,100
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lately I've been thinking some roleplaying would be hot. Like her (whoever she is) as secretary, me as the boss. Not very IEI victim. But I suppose she could be a naughty boss-seducing secretary.

    sigh. I'm quite looking forward to sex. But another person. not so much exciting.

    sometimes I think I should go on a mountain somewhere and live by myself so I could do all that I have to do without hurting anyone.

    Anyway, yeah, sex.

    Also, @JCW3, really? That just sounds painful. Call me SEI, but pain =/= hot. But perhaps it's a don't knock it til you try it thing.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  13. #13
    The Soul Happy-er JWC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,807
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Also, @JCW3, really? That just sounds painful. Call me SEI, but pain =/= hot. But perhaps it's a don't knock it til you try it thing.
    Yeah, I feel the same way about role play though. I mean every one has their preferences but I just feel like you can dress some one up but ultimately their still the same. I dunno I won't knock it until I give it a go.

    Call me a hopeless romantic but there's just something enchanting about a morning after that involves helping a woman who looks like she just survived a train wreck walk cause she just can't seem to do it without the limp, all the while taking care not to move too much because every time you do the friction created between your shirt and your newly de-gloved back feels like a thousand tiny albeit rusty razor blades are digging into you.
    Easy Day

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Posts
    3,249
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like hugging, squeezing, throwing or pinning women up against walls etc. lol yeah I know that sounds strange.

    I find that the Beta women I have been with like that kind of stuff; other types, like delta NF's really don't.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

    "Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

  15. #15
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,316
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post
    I like hugging, squeezing, throwing or pinning women up against walls etc. lol yeah I know that sounds strange.

    I find that the Beta women I have been with like that kind of stuff; other types, like delta NF's really don't.
    that does not sound strange. at all.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  16. #16
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,316
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Call me a hopeless romantic but there's just something enchanting about a morning after that involves helping a woman who looks like she just survived a train wreck walk cause she just can't seem to do it without the limp, all the while taking care not to move too much because every time you do the friction created between your shirt and your newly de-gloved back feels like a thousand tiny albeit rusty razor blades are digging into you.
    Joe, you're a hopeless romantic. lol
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  17. #17
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post
    I like hugging, squeezing, throwing or pinning women up against walls etc. lol yeah I know that sounds strange.

    I find that the Beta women I have been with like that kind of stuff; other types, like delta NF's really don't.
    I have a female LSI friend who does that to me all the time
    Last edited by thePirate; 12-09-2011 at 06:31 AM.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Posts
    3,249
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Okay, have any of you men ever looked right at a woman and openly said that you wanted her? I have done this before to an INFp chick and she went with me after I told her that; I liked how she looked and how she acted.

    I happen to be very aggressive like this
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

    "Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

  19. #19
    peteronfireee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    549
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post
    Okay, have any of you men ever looked right at a woman and openly said that you wanted her? I have done this before to an INFp chick and she went with me after I told her that; I liked how she looked and how she acted.

    I happen to be very aggressive like this
    Wow, I wish I could do this. Teach me your ways
    If you can't get a miracle, become one

  20. #20
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,963
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peteronfireee View Post
    Wow, I wish I could do this. Teach me your ways
    it's called just fucking do it

  21. #21
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,100
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    guys, guys, guys,

    sex talk

    not relationship advice.

    geez.


    Okay, have any of you men ever looked right at a woman and openly said that you wanted her? I have done this before to an INFp chick and she went with me after I told her that; I liked how she looked and how she acted.

    I happen to be very aggressive like this
    I've never done that, but segun (according to) socionics, Beta NF women would respond well to that, and if you're not a total creep, your points would go up with them, and if she's already into you she would probably be inclined to "go with" you. INFps might not show it, though.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Posts
    3,249
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peteronfireee View Post
    Wow, I wish I could do this. Teach me your ways
    There is nothing I can really communicate to you over an internet message board with regard to this.

    It is not about what you say, or even how you say or do it, it is about who you are (it took me a long time to realize this). Also, know the difference in what I described in my previous post and being creepy. The girl in question blushed when I told her this, mostly because she was already somewhat attracted to me and she knew I meant what I said 100%. I don't plan out what I want to say, I say exactly what is on my mind, and this leads to a wide range of reactions and emotions from young women.

    Remember, 100% honesty!
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

    "Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Posts
    3,249
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    ... but segun (according to) socionics, Beta NF women would respond well to that, and if you're not a total creep, your points would go up with them, and if she's already into you she would probably be inclined to "go with" you. INFps might not show it, though.
    You got to it before I did lol
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

    "Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

  24. #24
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,100
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this, because I hate admitting to it. I wish guys would be more aggressive when they can tell I'm into them & not beat around the bush so much, otherwise it's frustrating. Don't ask me if you can touch me, because it's weird. It means I have to decide what I want, and I hate that. I remember the first time someone was so straight up. I ended up sneaking him into a public pool and taking my clothes off. reckless behavior is fun.
    Is that a general girl thing, or just an NF thing? Also, the problem is we can't tell if you like us. Or at least I can't. Or if I can, I'm not sure. Fear of rejection. What if you (I) interpreted the signals wrong? blah blah blah.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Posts
    3,249
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this, because I hate admitting to it. I wish guys would be more aggressive when they can tell I'm into them & not beat around the bush so much, otherwise it's frustrating. Don't ask me if you can touch me, because it's weird. It means I have to decide what I want, and I hate that. I remember the first time someone was so straight up. I ended up sneaking him into a public pool and taking my clothes off. reckless behavior is fun.
    I have discovered this two years ago; I sat down watching people and figured it out, it suddenly hit me. Men and women are just completely different, and the more feminine the woman was, the more attractive she was to me. So I decided what the he11, all of this media is bullsh1t and men are supposed to act like men and have sex with women. People are not supposed to have problems with this.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

    "Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Posts
    3,249
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am going to catch some criticism for this, but men are supposed to go after what they want, not women. Women are supposed to be feminine, care giving to children, and sexual.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

    "Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Posts
    3,249
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh, and starfall, thanks for being honest. I knew that about women but I didn't expect this to be admitted.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

    "Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

  28. #28
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MOCK RAPE ANY1
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  29. #29
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,316
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    everything Starfall said is true. I'm not sure all women see it that way. Definitely beta NFs though. Confidence, going after what you want, aggression when you know she's into you, yes.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  30. #30
    I PENETRATE The Penetrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    114
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    When I was a young man, I was often shy and awkward around women. It was only after I found out that most women did'nt mind too much the things I wanted to do to them that I got more confident.

    There are still lessons that I have learnt - Sober girls don't like like anal, so get them drunk or treat them nice.

    Only ever violently deepthroat during angry makeup sex, women do not like it after a romantic night out or wedding day.

    It's ok to be selfish, inconsiderate and brutish 2/3 times, sometimes (1/3 times) you need to be soft, tender and aware of her pleasure, so take your time and come inside her to show you care.

  31. #31
    peteronfireee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    549
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can you be "nice" and aggressive at the same time?
    If you can't get a miracle, become one

  32. #32
    peteronfireee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    549
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    actually, not sure if it's only a Beta thing, but I know a lot of girls who'd agree.

    I guess you can tell if she smiles at you a lot and gives you extra attention. Then again, I know IEI's can do this with pretty much everyone, so idk. imo, I usually think it's pretty easy to tell by the vibes you get & way someone looks at you. Be confident. confidence is incredibly attractive.
    EIE's use so much Fe...With everyone. It's hard to tell if they dig me or not.
    If you can't get a miracle, become one

  33. #33

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Posts
    3,249
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peteronfireee View Post
    Can you be "nice" and aggressive at the same time?
    I'm tooting my own horn here... but

    I am aggressive towards things that I want. I am nice with senior citizens and children. I am respectful towards women, honest with men, and either dishonest or don't communicate with people whom I completely distrust.... Well, I am not perfect, but I work to do these things.

    So with women, I am either respectful and distant, or respectful and aggressive.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

    "Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

  34. #34
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,963
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this, because I hate admitting to it. I wish guys would be more aggressive when they can tell I'm into them & not beat around the bush so much, otherwise it's frustrating. Don't ask me if you can touch me, because it's weird. It means I have to decide what I want, and I hate that. I remember the first time someone was so straight up. I ended up sneaking him into a public pool and taking my clothes off. reckless behavior is fun.
    do guys really ask you if they can touch you?

  35. #35
    ._. Aiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    2,014
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    +1 to what Starfall said. The main problem with ever admitting it seems to be that guys blow it out of proportion and take it as a leave for abuse or whatever. Whereas it isn't.

  36. #36
    Linas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    533
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this, because I hate admitting to it. I wish guys would be more aggressive when they can tell I'm into them & not beat around the bush so much, otherwise it's frustrating. Don't ask me if you can touch me, because it's weird. It means I have to decide what I want, and I hate that. I remember the first time someone was so straight up. I ended up sneaking him into a public pool and taking my clothes off. reckless behavior is fun.
    HAHA, I could be your SLE for one night, if you sneak me to a public pool and take your clothes off

  37. #37
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,316
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    do guys really ask you if they can touch you?
    When I was quite young (I was probably 14), I went out with an ESI and he asked if he could kiss me at the end of the evening. I thought it was sweet. Mostly because it was respectful and it was my first kiss. I actually dated him more seriously when we were older and he was more, um, aggressive at that point.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  38. #38
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,963
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    When I was quite young (I was probably 14), I went out with an ESI and he asked if he could kiss me at the end of the evening. I thought it was sweet. Mostly because it was respectful and it was my first kiss. I actually dated him more seriously when we were older and he was more, um, aggressive at that point.
    did you actually say anything?

  39. #39

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Posts
    3,249
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't know if this is beta related or not, but about the whole touching subject and sex...
    What I do a lot when a girl is (or somewhat) interested in me, and if I want her in some way, I have this test where I sort of invade her personal space, like I stand closer and closer to her to see how she reacts. I pay attention to her body language and go from there. Like what Redbaron said, I become aggressive with her if she wants me and if the situation is right for it.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

    "Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

  40. #40
    kalinoche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,819
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    aggressive=emotionally assertive ,or what?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •