Thread: Fe leads - How do your people reading ability works

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Fe leads - How do your people reading ability works

So, i actually thought the possibility of being an Fe lead.. As what @Sol is saying.
    By the way, sorry for being an asshole to you..

Like.. There's this situation i am experiencing in my life:

Like, i actually have obvious IEE, EII, and doubtful IEI set of friends.

My descriptions and analysis of them:
    IEE - (Ne)
    IEE - she's kind of unhealthy and have signs of inferior grip where she's very negative, wants attention and always stuck in the past. She's very loud too and always wants to go outside. I thought she's an ILE, but she mostly judge decisions based on her feelings. She likes disney, musicals, etc. She looks tomboyish because she actually doesn't know how to take care of herself as a girl. Like I'm surprised that he never wears nail polish, and she just doesn't do girl stuffs and if she did, it's probably might be on a very rare occasions. She doesn't do makeup.. And her dress or clothes are always the same looks. I think she's kinda got bad fashion. Positive thing about her is that, she's sweet sometimes like she will just give you gifts all of a sudden.. But mostly she's annoying and it's actually hard for me to associate with her. She have low Fe because if she has high one, then she'll already knew that she's becoming annoying and toxic...but she is not aware..
    Btw this IEE have D on his DCNH subtype

EII (Fi)

EII - i actually have no problems with her because she's actually very very nice.. She's also very shy, and awkward.. She's most awkward during big group catchup.. Like it's as if she doesn't know what to do and she will be in her own trance or world.. And then when someone notice her she will react surprise and be awkward.. I think she's not good with huge group setting especially if it's like catching up with other people.. I think it's her weakness.. And, sometimes you will feel like you're offending her.. And it's because of her feelings.. Like sometimes, she associates very well with IEE, sometimes not..
    Sometimes all.of a sudden, she will tell me that the IEE and her is very opposite and they are in the opposite side of the spectrum..
    You'll see that IEE is actually unhealthy type.. I think they have both IEE and EII the same interests, like Disney, etc.. But this EII also likes rock, and others.
    This EII is healthy. She just normally exhibit weakness of an EII i think.. Because other than that, i saw she's still nice...just awkward when it comes to socialization.. Or maybe hanging out with the IEE makes her lost her inner shine.. Because the IEE is very attention seeker. Like as if the world revolves around her..and IEE only friends are these two people but i think in genuine level, they're not really friends.. But they're only friends on a shallow level.. That's what i think. What i mean with shallow level is that, they're not that comfortable with each other.. Maybe there's a time they will build comfort, but not all the time..
    EII is a normalizing type i think..

Doubtful IEI - might be ESI???

IEI/ESI - this one's kind of hard to read. Because i think he's just covering up a face and he doesn't really show his real emotions.. This IEI/ESI and IEE are seemingly very close to one another.. They get along very well and without problems.. But when i hang out with IEI alone, he said, that.. "IEE always said we're bestfriends, but it's only one year, how can we be bestfriends for only one year?" Like i think he doesn't feel very connected and satisfied with IEE friendship amidst that they hangout together and they exchange gifts often..
    This IEI/ESI in my own perspective is actually a very nice dude, he's very nice to me.. And to everyone else.. But i just realized he's the turbulent type where he doesn't say much anything about his real feelings, thus you cannot really figure out if what's he's saying is genuine or not.. And he also kind of suffer from society expectations. Because he lived abroad for like 3 years and he kind of feel different accdg to him just by abiding the society rules.
    I'm not even sure if he's IEI or probably maybe i don't actually know. 😑 he's hard to explain.. Because his real attitude or personality kind of conflicts with whatever.. I find him hard to type.
    Probably he's ESI too. Because he actually likes mainstream music.. And into Se kind of music..
    I think the only reason i doubt he's IEI is because of his experience on astral projections since he was a kid and weird dream experiences.. Which is very Ni...
    But on his outward appearance he has Se, because he's a dancer, and well I think he's really an ESI with harmonizing DCNh type..
    He mostly gets along with everyone but, since he always puts on a face, you'll never know if he's really genuine.. Because an IEE-Fi guy friend of him, they seem close but the IEE dude and the IEE girl conflicts with each other.. But since this IEE girl is closer than IEE dude to ESI, the ESI said something bad stuffs about IEE dude which i actually surprised to hear..

So there.. It's actually hard for me to really genuinely associate with them.. I feel like i need to hold my guard down.. Because IEE has got some fucked up brain.. And EII is very sensitive that i feel like i should always say the right words.. Then ESI i feel like i should, well i think he tries to please me.. I don't really exert effort on associating with ESI since he's not very selfish type and he seem he likes me that he also tries to befriend me well, without any problems.

So, the situation i had is that these three people well, it's more of a vent actually.. I accidentally have been part of their group and, to be honest their Fi especially with IEE and EIE is dumb for me.

Like there's this job situation where IEE needs to find a job.. But IEE is very much as if she needs to get a perfect job.. That at first she comes off arrogant like, hire me because I'm good.. Blah blah.. Actually she's really good.. But she seems off arrogant.. And well, there's pride factor in her.

The EIi just supports her for being who she is as well as the ESI/EIE.. Like they said, yes.. It's your privilege to get the best job. And the best situation.. Like as if they're telling the company to adjust their schedule in favor to them.. Rather than adjusting theirs in favor of the company.

They think that way.. And they experience bullshit response like, the company withdraw from hiring the IEE..

Then i told her, to adjust herself into the company's wants rather than hers and apologize if she really wants the job.

Like she actually did but it's her least likely to do and she said something like they, three of em feel like they bow down too much.. To the company like beg for a job..

Like, for me, it's not about your own pride. Like, it's actually dumb to think that way. Like if you really want something, do something good about it. Like, she has no more options. It's either get a job or go back home. Like humble herself for a while to get what she wanted.

And pride doesn't get her anywhere.
    I suddenly felt like, i might not be an Fi valuing type in this regard..

Because i might be selfish in my own good benefits, like who isn't selfish anyways? But i think i am able to see the situation between the company side and their own side.

Like is this how Fe leads work? Like you just have the special capabilities to see the social situations and, you're just aware of the things that will pleases the crowd and the ones who won't gonna please them..
    And i feel like I'm so good at reading people..

So what's your people reading abilities as Fe leads?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

S E E
    E
    E

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    S E E
    E
    E
    Always busy pushing your subjectivity onto others.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A N U S
    N
    U
    S
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You guys lame.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Like is this how Fe leads work? Like you just have the special capabilities to see the social situations and, you're just aware of the things that will pleases the crowd and the ones who won't gonna please them..

I actually enjoyed reading your post. There is something to be said about Fe being able to assess external criteria. So there could be something to what you're saying about Fe.

On the other hand there is also something to be said about Se volition: where it sees a window of opportunity and seizes it without over-thinking the situation.

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think what you wrote has anything to do with Fe lead...those three people sound like entitled little snowflakes imo.

Not type related, I don't think...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

So, i actually thought the possibility of being an Fe lead.. As what Sol is saying. By the way, sorry for being an asshole to you..
    If I'm right about our superego IR - it's expected that people accept each other with redundant irritation. You like say or do "nothing special" and this makes the other one to feel too bad, he reacts accordingly and the situation becomes worse for the both. It needs higher restraint, forgiveness and stay polite when the other one hurts you. The degree of this hurt is not intentional almost always.

Even in good IR you get oppositions. But there is more possibilities to improve the relations as people change each other, accept each other with some time. In bad IR you need to stay more tolerant, first of all.

Check @Chae's messages. How easy you accept her style and see the common in you both. Compare yourself with IEI: ooo, Owl, Aylen. Aylen tries to hold more logical on the forum, in emotional situations she's more natural. ooo sometimes plays "on words" too of Fi girl. Owl whines about not liking of Se pressure (it's her unconscious region, anyway). ooo and Owl can be E-9, what partly affects how they perceive Se, based on Socionics texts; probably the both had no friendship with base Se types to understand what they are as people.

> Like, i actually have obvious IEE, EII, and doubtful IEI set of friends.

offer them a test. if they are your friends they should do this. explain why you need their help

> EII - i actually have no problems with her because she's actually very very nice..

EII can adopt the most to other people to be pleasant for them. At worst they look as "cold" for them. My familiar EII has long good communication with SLE, SEI, EIE, etc.

> Like is this how Fe leads work? Like you just have the special capabilities to see the social situations and, you're just aware of the things that will pleases the crowd and the ones who won't gonna please them..

it's about strong F, in general

> And i feel like I'm so good at reading people..

N helps too in this

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I actually enjoyed reading your post. There is something to be said about Fe being able to assess external criteria. So there could be something to what you're saying about Fe.

On the other hand there is also something to be said about Se volition: where it sees a window of opportunity and seizes it without over-thinking the situation.
    I see. I think I'm not Fe lead. I psychoanalyzed further My EIE friend (not intentionally) but upon hanging out with her i knew more about Fe leads

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    I don't think what you wrote has anything to do with Fe lead...those three people sound like entitled little snowflakes imo.

Not type related, I don't think...
    😂😂😂

Yes specially the IEE.. But i think comparing with the Fe leads, Fe leads are more of a people pleasers..

Like they please people..

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    If I'm right about our superego IR - it's expected that people accept each other with redundant irritation. You like say or do "nothing special" and this makes the other one to feel too bad, he reacts accordingly and the situation becomes worse for the both. It needs higher restraint, forgiveness and stay polite when the other one hurts you. The degree of this hurt is not intentional almost always.

Even in good IR you get oppositions. But there is more possibilities to improve the relations as people change each other, accept each other with some time. In bad IR you need to stay more tolerant, first of all.

Check @Chae's messages. How easy you accept her style and see the common in you both. Compare yourself with IEI: ooo, Owl, Aylen. Aylen tries to hold more logical on the forum, in emotional situations she's more natural. ooo sometimes plays "on words" too of Fi girl. Owl whines about not liking of Se pressure (it's her unconscious region, anyway). ooo and Owl can be E-9, what partly affects how they perceive Se, based on Socionics texts; probably the both had no friendship with base Se types to understand what they are as people.

> Like, i actually have obvious IEE, EII, and doubtful IEI set of friends.

offer them a test. if they are your friends they should do this. explain why you need their help

> EII - i actually have no problems with her because she's actually very very nice..

EII can adopt the most to other people to be pleasant for them. At worst they look as "cold" for them. My familiar EII has long good communication with SLE, SEI, EIE, etc.

> Like is this how Fe leads work? Like you just have the special capabilities to see the social situations and, you're just aware of the things that will pleases the crowd and the ones who won't gonna please them..

it's about strong F, in general

> And i feel like I'm so good at reading people..

N helps too in this
    I really think I'm ILE. Just stronger Fe. Or i actually practiced improving my Emotional quotient.. Because before, when i was 14 years old.. Signs i have weak F.. Is that,
    My cool high-school teacher died, and every one in the school cried. Except for me. I feel cool not crying.. 😂

I just developed feelings when i had a boyfriend of Ti lead.. Though he's not very emotional, i think Sex softens my heart, and relationship as a whole made me understand people further.

And i had friends with EIE too. Actually, when i was like 20s.. I'm not really good at making friends with new people.. And most of the time, I'm kind of unconventional, and i don't really give a fuck about people.. Like, some people doesn't really understand me.
    I had conflicts with Delta groups too when i was a teenager 17yo..
    And The EIE friend i had when i was 20, kinda of slightly see through me.. Like, since she's a people pleaser, she doesn't had the time to hate me.. Yet i think she developed close connection with me.. Like whenever she talks about some people i don't know and i just do my thing regardless if people is happy or pissed off about it.. And i just say, "who cares, If i do this"
    She reacts, very bad like she's always saying i should care.. So, it made me thought maybe i should really care.
    I kind of followed how that EIE friend reacts on social settings. And kind of imitated how she acts.. To get friends. Because it's so easy for her to get friends.

So there. It's like three years I'm a constant friend of that IEI..

I just gained knowledge of how her Fe works because I'm attracted to it.

I know when i was 20s i should build my emotional quotient. Because EQ impro relationship with everyone and it will make your life more easier and you'll be more successful in that case.. Which is actually true.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I really think I'm ILE. Just stronger Fe.
    The chance to be F type looks as higher based on your forum's talk. You'll understand later your type if will type people near you and check impressions by IR theory. Mb it's ILE or other.

> My cool high-school teacher died, and every one in the school cried. Except for me. I feel cool not crying..

depends on the degree you liked him. other possible factors: if there were no important people for you who had tears or were such which stayed cool. looks unusual, but possible

my 1st teacher and class leader in the beginning years of the school, later the teacher of one of the subjects. Fi type. she died during my middle school years. she was ~30 y.o., pretty, not married. she got electricity hazard outside of her home somehow. I liked her, but do not remember I felt significant sorrow - she was one of teachers for me, good teacher, not bad human - but not personal friend.

> I just developed feelings when i had a boyfriend of Ti lead.. Though he's not very emotional, i think Sex softens my heart, and relationship as a whole made me understand people further.

If he was Ti lead indeed and I'm right about base Fe - that should happen. As Fe is what he needed and you could to express it good. Though romances awake emotions, so T type could get this too, more such when they deal with F types.

> And The EIE friend i had when i was 20, kinda of slightly see through me.. Like, since she's a people pleaser, she doesn't had the time to hate me.. Yet i think she developed close connection with me..

the understanding is more expected in good/neutral IR like identity. not from suborderer

> I kind of followed how that EIE friend reacts on social settings. And kind of imitated how she acts.. To get friends. Because it's so easy for her to get friends.

so you had respect to her, introjected her as your friend. more about good IR

check further which types are more comfortable for you and you'll understand your type
    if you are EIE or ILE, you seem to have significant nontypes distortions. IR is the best way for you

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

there can be different reasons for not being able to cry in situations. me, i have a hard time crying in front of people, even if everyone else is crying, because im self conscious and i think im ugly when crying etcetera to the point that the self consciousness takes over whatever sadness there may be. only day i cried in high school was graduation day when my teachers and some classmates held speeches but because i had to show them some emotion for once to show i appreciated them and it was the last day i'd see many of them.
    if a person has history with a dysfunctional family or something like that the person will naturally repress emotions (if its that kind of situation) and it will be harder to cry over things over time.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    The chance to be F type looks as higher based on your forum's talk. You'll understand later your type if will type people near you and check impressions by IR theory. Mb it's ILE or other.

> My cool high-school teacher died, and every one in the school cried. Except for me. I feel cool not crying..

depends on the degree you liked him. other possible factors: if there were no important people for you who had tears or were such which stayed cool. looks unusual, but possible

my 1st teacher and class leader in the beginning years of the school, later the teacher of one of the subjects. Fi type. she died during my middle school years. she was ~30 y.o., pretty, not married. she got electricity hazard outside of her home somehow. I liked her, but do not remember I felt significant sorrow - she was one of teachers for me, good teacher, not bad human - but not personal friend.

> I just developed feelings when i had a boyfriend of Ti lead.. Though he's not very emotional, i think Sex softens my heart, and relationship as a whole made me understand people further.

If he was Ti lead indeed and I'm right about base Fe - that should happen. As Fe is what he needed and you could to express it good. Though romances awake emotions, so T type could get this too, more such when they deal with F types.

> And The EIE friend i had when i was 20, kinda of slightly see through me.. Like, since she's a people pleaser, she doesn't had the time to hate me.. Yet i think she developed close connection with me..

the understanding is more expected in good/neutral IR like identity. not from suborderer

> I kind of followed how that EIE friend reacts on social settings. And kind of imitated how she acts.. To get friends. Because it's so easy for her to get friends.

so you had respect to her, introjected her as your friend. more about good IR

check further which types are more comfortable for you and you'll understand your type
    if you are EIE or ILE, you seem to have significant nontypes distortions. IR is the best way for you
    Nah.. All my friends during the funeral cried.. Except for me.. I just don't have any emotions when i was a teenager.
    My friend during that time is INFP/ENFP. Or EIi/IEE..
    If I'm an Fi valuer then i had also cried? Or whatsoever. She's my bestfriend that time and she is very sensitive actually.. Like she always tells me that she is just existing and her presence is not very known like after 10 years, no one would ever remember her.. She thinks like that already when i don't even thought of that during that time. 😂
    And there's one time, we really messed up.. She's very worried about what happened and I'm just listening to her.. And then she saw me like only cool and chill.. And she's like, "why does it seem like it's just nothing to you?!!!!" 😂
    And then I'm really tomboyish when i was in high-school.. I think I'm more like an ISTP when i was in high-school..
    During college, i think i became cooler.. Like i had lots of friends and they're really cool..
    Then after that, i started hanging out with the feeler types and went IT.. I became less cool and i developed stupid feelings. I quit companies because IT culture suck..until i finally got used to it.. Because it pays a lot..

I mostly encountered lots of people in my life.. From nicer to difficult ones.. That's why i developed more social capabilities.. So i looked very Fe to you.. Where in fact, it's just a skill i learned. Not really me..

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    there can be different reasons for not being able to cry in situations. me, i have a hard time crying in front of people, even if everyone else is crying, because im self conscious and i think im ugly when crying etcetera to the point that the self consciousness takes over whatever sadness there may be. only day i cried in high school was graduation day when my teachers and some classmates held speeches but because i had to show them some emotion for once to show i appreciated them and it was the last day i'd see many of them.
    if a person has history with a dysfunctional family or something like that the person will naturally repress emotions (if its that kind of situation) and it will be harder to cry over things over time.
    Hmm. I have problems with my mother that time(teenage years) like we always shout at each other because we cannot understand each other.. She's EII.. And she's narcissistic.

But the reason i didn't cry is because i wanted to feel different probably and i saw everyone is crying lol.. And I'm thinking, it's gonna be lame if i would cry too.

Tbh, I'm really an insensitive bitch before.. 😂😂 i just didn't cry just because i can not cry. And i didn't see any reason for crying.. And lol.. Because my sister and i are like competing with each other..
    And after school and after funeral.. At home, i would be like an edgy pile of shit: I'll tell my sister:
    "everyone in school cried except for me.. Lol"

I don't know.. When i was a kid or teenager my sister and brother would always compete and we always act as if we're cooler than anyone else. 😂😂😂

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So, i actually thought the possibility of being an Fe lead.. As what @Sol is saying.
    By the way, sorry for being an asshole to you..

Like.. There's this situation i am experiencing in my life:

Like, i actually have obvious IEE, EII, and doubtful IEI set of friends.

My descriptions and analysis of them:
    IEE - (Ne)
    IEE - she's kind of unhealthy and have signs of inferior grip where she's very negative, wants attention and always stuck in the past. She's very loud too and always wants to go outside. I thought she's an ILE, but she mostly judge decisions based on her feelings. She likes disney, musicals, etc. She looks tomboyish because she actually doesn't know how to take care of herself as a girl. Like I'm surprised that he never wears nail polish, and she just doesn't do girl stuffs and if she did, it's probably might be on a very rare occasions. She doesn't do makeup.. And her dress or clothes are always the same looks. I think she's kinda got bad fashion. Positive thing about her is that, she's sweet sometimes like she will just give you gifts all of a sudden.. But mostly she's annoying and it's actually hard for me to associate with her. She have low Fe because if she has high one, then she'll already knew that she's becoming annoying and toxic...but she is not aware..
    Btw this IEE have D on his DCNH subtype

EII (Fi)

EII - i actually have no problems with her because she's actually very very nice.. She's also very shy, and awkward.. She's most awkward during big group catchup.. Like it's as if she doesn't know what to do and she will be in her own trance or world.. And then when someone notice her she will react surprise and be awkward.. I think she's not good with huge group setting especially if it's like catching up with other people.. I think it's her weakness.. And, sometimes you will feel like you're offending her.. And it's because of her feelings.. Like sometimes, she associates very well with IEE, sometimes not..
    Sometimes all.of a sudden, she will tell me that the IEE and her is very opposite and they are in the opposite side of the spectrum..
    You'll see that IEE is actually unhealthy type.. I think they have both IEE and EII the same interests, like Disney, etc.. But this EII also likes rock, and others.
    This EII is healthy. She just normally exhibit weakness of an EII i think.. Because other than that, i saw she's still nice...just awkward when it comes to socialization.. Or maybe hanging out with the IEE makes her lost her inner shine.. Because the IEE is very attention seeker. Like as if the world revolves around her..and IEE only friends are these two people but i think in genuine level, they're not really friends.. But they're only friends on a shallow level.. That's what i think. What i mean with shallow level is that, they're not that comfortable with each other.. Maybe there's a time they will build comfort, but not all the time..
    EII is a normalizing type i think..

Doubtful IEI - might be ESI???

IEI/ESI - this one's kind of hard to read. Because i think he's just covering up a face and he doesn't really show his real emotions.. This IEI/ESI and IEE are seemingly very close to one another.. They get along very well and without problems.. But when i hang out with IEI alone, he said, that.. "IEE always said we're bestfriends, but it's only one year, how can we be bestfriends for only one year?" Like i think he doesn't feel very connected and satisfied with IEE friendship amidst that they hangout together and they exchange gifts often..
    This IEI/ESI in my own perspective is actually a very nice dude, he's very nice to me.. And to everyone else.. But i just realized he's the turbulent type where he doesn't say much anything about his real feelings, thus you cannot really figure out if what's he's saying is genuine or not.. And he also kind of suffer from society expectations. Because he lived abroad for like 3 years and he kind of feel different accdg to him just by abiding the society rules.
    I'm not even sure if he's IEI or probably maybe i don't actually know. �� he's hard to explain.. Because his real attitude or personality kind of conflicts with whatever.. I find him hard to type.
    Probably he's ESI too. Because he actually likes mainstream music.. And into Se kind of music..
    I think the only reason i doubt he's IEI is because of his experience on astral projections since he was a kid and weird dream experiences.. Which is very Ni...
    But on his outward appearance he has Se, because he's a dancer, and well I think he's really an ESI with harmonizing DCNh type..
    He mostly gets along with everyone but, since he always puts on a face, you'll never know if he's really genuine.. Because an IEE-Fi guy friend of him, they seem close but the IEE dude and the IEE girl conflicts with each other.. But since this IEE girl is closer than IEE dude to ESI, the ESI said something bad stuffs about IEE dude which i actually surprised to hear..

So there.. It's actually hard for me to really genuinely associate with them.. I feel like i need to hold my guard down.. Because IEE has got some fucked up brain.. And EII is very sensitive that i feel like i should always say the right words.. Then ESI i feel like i should, well i think he tries to please me.. I don't really exert effort on associating with ESI since he's not very selfish type and he seem he likes me that he also tries to befriend me well, without any problems.

So, the situation i had is that these three people well, it's more of a vent actually.. I accidentally have been part of their group and, to be honest their Fi especially with IEE and EIE is dumb for me.

Like there's this job situation where IEE needs to find a job.. But IEE is very much as if she needs to get a perfect job.. That at first she comes off arrogant like, hire me because I'm good.. Blah blah.. Actually she's really good.. But she seems off arrogant.. And well, there's pride factor in her.

The EIi just supports her for being who she is as well as the ESI/EIE.. Like they said, yes.. It's your privilege to get the best job. And the best situation.. Like as if they're telling the company to adjust their schedule in favor to them.. Rather than adjusting theirs in favor of the company.

They think that way.. And they experience bullshit response like, the company withdraw from hiring the IEE..

Then i told her, to adjust herself into the company's wants rather than hers and apologize if she really wants the job.

Like she actually did but it's her least likely to do and she said something like they, three of em feel like they bow down too much.. To the company like beg for a job..

Like, for me, it's not about your own pride. Like, it's actually dumb to think that way. Like if you really want something, do something good about it. Like, she has no more options. It's either get a job or go back home. Like humble herself for a while to get what she wanted.

And pride doesn't get her anywhere.
    I suddenly felt like, i might not be an Fi valuing type in this regard..

Because i might be selfish in my own good benefits, like who isn't selfish anyways? But i think i am able to see the situation between the company side and their own side.

My guess is that Fe leads strongly understand the connection between emotional states and the thoughts associated with them. So, they are naturally good at tapping into the thoughts of other people by mirroring the emotions of others within themselves, which gives rise to the same thoughts the other person is thinking in their own minds.

They can also produce emotional responses in others and pathways of thought by causing the other person to mirror an emotion they express.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    My guess is that Fe leads strongly understand the connection between emotional states and the thoughts associated with them. So, they are naturally good at tapping into the thoughts of other people by mirroring the emotions of others within themselves, which gives rise to the same thoughts the other person is thinking in their own minds.

They can also produce emotional responses in others and pathways of thought by causing the other person to mirror an emotion they express.
    Yeah i also observed that.. Mirroring..