Thread: How do ENFps deal with weight issues?

Hybrid View

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    Yeah. It would be pretty awesome to have your dual and semi dual as siblings i recon
    My cousins an ENFp and she's pretty awesome. She's forever doing new stuff and seems to be always involved in new things. She's defo a high energy one. It's pretty cool because she's always inviting me along to stuff Although we are different we seem somehow to click into the same type of fun when we're together. Although she's often the one with the new ideas for stuff, more often i'm the one that makes it more fun when we're doing it. Exercise wise we go hillwalking in the Scottish Highlands (which kind of made me think about that idea of hillwalking for yourself, Meat-ster )

Something i've noticed is when she talks to me about stuff thats bothering her, I seem to be able to make her relax and feel a lot better about it. Aha maybe something to this duality stuff after all

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Exercise wise we go hillwalking in the Scottish Highlands (which kind of made me think about that idea of hillwalking for yourself, Meat-ster )

Something i've noticed is when she talks to me about stuff thats bothering her, I seem to be able to make her relax and feel a lot better about it. Aha maybe something to this duality stuff after all
    Hill walking sounds rad man. Funnily enough i used to live in the hills and i didn't walk then. Now i live at the beach lol. That relaxation thing is a very big part of the duality because ENFp's need Si very much. We cant really relax properly by ourselves. Its quite common for us to be very tense with our mind racing 1,000,000 miles per hour. Like when i eat im sitting on the edge of my seat trying to finish. I will often be perched on my couch / seat for hours not realising its a terrible posture. Si seems to just say "calm down... its all ok now "
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahaha *suddenly realizes she is also perched on the end of her chair and sits up straighter*

I have noticed that I will spontaneously do a bunch of random stuff, but it's really hard for me to go work out on a certain 2 days per week. But I'll be sitting around any other day and think "I wish I could go to a yoga class..." When I lived in a more walking oriented section of town, sometimes I'd just get antsy and wander over to the park, or walk in some of the cooler neighborhoods. I miss that.

Beach walking is pretty good. The resistance in the sand is killer!

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    hahahaha *suddenly realizes she is also perched on the end of her chair and sits up straighter*
    You know when I read that I realised I was slouched in my chair! Maybe duality is obtaining the correct way to sit
    I have noticed that I will spontaneously do a bunch of random stuff, but it's really hard for me to go work out on a certain 2 days per week. But I'll be sitting around any other day and think "I wish I could go to a yoga class..." When I lived in a more walking oriented section of town, sometimes I'd just get antsy and wander over to the park, or walk in some of the cooler neighborhoods. I miss that.
    I don't think for overall general fitness its necessary to work out regimented. Just listen to what your body wants..sometimes it wants more sometimes it wants less. Sunday mornings are always a good time to exercise outdoors imo, the pavements and the roads are more quiet then so it's more peaceful. The quietness can also be quiet peaceful and I sometimes feel the 'stillness' so to speak locking into my Si. So fwiw tiny one, try and fit something in to your Sunday morning routine. At least you get one day of exercise a week. Thats what I do at any rate.
    [/QUOTE]
    Beach walking is pretty good. The resistance in the sand is killer!
    Yeah..you see them on the tele dragging the tyre from a rope attached around the waist. Meatburger in SAS training! *wishes had grizzled SAS photo to display here*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dragging the tyre from a rope attached around the waist
    Okay, meatburger, that's what you need to try. That'll attract the chicks! (If only to say "What ARE you doing?")

Creepy-Cyclops

Okay, meatburger, that's what you need to try. That'll attract the chicks! (If only to say "What ARE you doing?")
    Puts me in mind of that Johnny Cash song 'one piece at a time'.. maybe he's building a new car and he's transporting 'one piece at a time' Gee..he's a mechanic now too..he's sounding more and more ISTp by the minute aha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You all griping about your weight?

::cocks pistol::
    And this, too, shall pass away.

ILI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now all he needs is a dog. That'll fix him right up.

Creepy-Cyclops

Now all he needs is a dog. That'll fix him right up.
    Where is he? We're all talking about him. His ears must be burning