Thread: dual-type theory commentary

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not the first to point out that sometimes people sometimes have a hard time distinguishing between duals. Once when I posted pictures of my EII roommate, there were a number who thought that he was an LSE. I also believe that there was also a number of people who typed Niffweed's SLI dad as IEE. And I recall my fair share of What's My Type threads in which discussions took place over whether or not the person in question was an EIE or LSI and LIE or ESI (though confusing an LII and a ESE seems to be the least frequent ). So no worries about being made fun of for your post, when it is fairly spot on from at least where I am standing. Of course, if such an observation is noticeable, then the question needs to be raised as to why this confusion between typing duals can and does occur.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    You're not the first to point out that sometimes people sometimes have a hard time distinguishing between duals. Once when I posted pictures of my EII roommate, there were a number who thought that he was an LSE. I also believe that there was also a number of people who typed Niffweed's SLI dad as IEE. And I recall my fair share of What's My Type threads in which discussions took place over whether or not the person in question was an EIE or LSI and LIE or ESI (though confusing an LII and a ESE seems to be the least frequent ). So no worries about being made fun of for your post, when it is fairly spot on from at least where I am standing. Of course, if such an observation is noticeable, then the question needs to be raised as to why this confusion between typing duals can and does occur.
    aww thanks logos! that's what im trying to figure out too... either the dual-type theory has more validity than we thought or people use their weak, valued functions more than we thought, or sum other reason altogether.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp