Thread: Daydreaming and imagination for INTjs and ESFjs

Hybrid View

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, the stronger the intuition in the ego block, the more this manifests. ESE might daydream or imagine more since their base function is not about hands-on pragmatism as the LSE practices it, but romanticism. Do you relate?

From the IEE perspective, I experience both strong imaginative 'flashes' as I call them, as well as daydreaming moments where I zone out. It's hard to put into words but it's like a parallel world to what is going on/what I am doing. It's the second thought in some way, whatever stimulus I have doesn't get taken at face value. It's not totally unrelated, but not exactly pragmatic either. This is just an experience of high mental frequency where I get insights from my fantasy and image archive (almost always involving people as the topic), it's a state of detachment. Without a harmonious environment I can't get into this mode, in need of .

Creativity can express itself through all elements, in Model A the creative function is showing us how. ESE's mobilizing requires some feedback in terms of how their fantasy truly captures the essence of something, so yeah as you said it can be confused with (in the creative channel!) that deals more with arranging things pleasantly IRL, not creating concepts in their head. I hope this helps! As for the most imaginative type, for me it's ILE or IEI because of their intuitive base and valued . EII as well since > in strength plus strong .

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Yes, the stronger the intuition in the ego block, the more this manifests. ESE might daydream or imagine more since their base function is not about hands-on pragmatism as the LSE practices it, but romanticism. Do you relate?
    Definitely.
    Last edited by Iwantpeace; 11-27-2017 at 02:24 PM.