Thread: Do ENFps and INFjs need a "benevolent taskmaster"?

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    No, they are not. My mom is my dad's dual and they are equals.
    They do let up control of tasks where they think that one can do them better than the other. They are CONTROLLING. Their eyes are constantly on activities...

I mean, in a sense, at work, my duals let me do what I want to get the job done, but at home, umm, not so much.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    They do let up control of tasks where they think that one can do them better than the other. They are CONTROLLING. Their eyes are constantly on activities...

I mean, in a sense, at work, my duals let me do what I want to get the job done, but at home, umm, not so much.
    You have a twisted idea of what LSE/EII duality looks like, and it's partially because you aren't EII, but you specifically looking for a twisted dysfunction relationship is a bit odd regardless.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    You have a twisted idea of what LSE/EII duality looks like, and it's partially because you aren't EII, but you specifically looking for a twisted dysfunction relationship is a bit odd regardless.
    I fit the description below...what type am I?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, look, we're arguing with Maritsa again. How productive.

On another note, I think the overall Delta NF "allergic" reaction to even the suggestion of Ti+Se in this topic is somewhat amusing.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    On another note, I think the overall Delta NF "allergic" reaction to even the suggestion of Ti+Se in this topic is somewhat amusing.

Yeah.

I come back a day later and there's 40+ posts. I knew there was a chance of that kind of reception, but, oh well. Maybe I'll address it again later differently.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Yeah.

I come back a day later and there's 40+ posts. I knew there was a chance of that kind of reception, but, oh well. Maybe I'll address it again later differently.
    It seems the main problem is the definition of "taskmaster." If you could clarify a bit more the meaning you have in your head, maybe even going so far as to use different terms, I could see this still turning out to be a productive discussion.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, as at first I only read the initial post first I already started writing questions about what the hell is a taskmaster, especially a benevolent one . I guess what Minde said would really help things.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You claim to fit EII descriptions but you obviously are a Fe dominant Ti valuing type.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    You claim to fit EII descriptions but you obviously are a Fe dominant Ti valuing type.
    How is that possible if I value process, if I value efficiency, if I value humanism, Fi over Fe, about a million other things?

Minde, if you aren't going to support me and provide moral support THAN BUTT OUT.
    -

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minde, if you aren't going to support me and provide moral support THAN BUTT OUT.

You're overreacting.

I just think it would be good to stay on topic and help Ryu get his questions answered. You've said yourself that you won't change your mind on things (I think you say it's an IJ trait) - therefore it's pointless to try to disagree with you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post

You're overreacting.

I just think it would be good to stay on topic and help Ryu get his questions answered. You've said yourself that you won't change your mind on things (I think you say it's an IJ trait) - therefore it's pointless to try to disagree with you.
    She's so annoying to me...always bringing up this "you're Fe/Ti" BS.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I fit the description below...what type am I?
    LSE.