Hybrid View

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Isotope View Post
    I follow the speed limit, stay on my left unless I need to turn right soon
    *sigh*

I sometimes wonder if i was the only one paying attention in drivers ed when they explained what the left lane was for. Not even trying to be an ass, but I'm serious. I see it everday and just wonder why.

OH WAIT, you drive on the opposite side over there don't you? LOLZ UR FORGIVEN

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    *sigh*

I sometimes wonder if i was the only one paying attention in drivers ed when they explained what the left lane was for. Not even trying to be an ass, but I'm serious. I see it everday and just wonder why.

OH WAIT, you drive on the opposite side over there don't you? LOLZ UR FORGIVEN
    Oh I forgot to mention that
    The mode of goodness conditions one to happiness, passion conditions him to the fruits of action, and ignorance to madness.

Chapter 14, Verse 9.
    The Bhagavad Gita

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Yea lol, its rather simple, if there is faster traffic behind you or to your right, you should move over to the slower lanes or go faster.... if there is slower traffic in front of you you should move to the left lane or slow down.

If everyone did that traffic would magically organize itself properly and the only time there would be any problems would be merging with other traffic in the right lane and left lane maniacs trying to one up each other in the fast lane.

When merging its the person entering on's responsibility to match the flow of the traffic. When faster traffic approaches you when your in the left lane, temporarily move over to allow them to pass through, unless they already are signaling to pass around you.

However in reality, slow cars find their way to the left lane, and block faster traffic in purposefully, fast cars find their way to the right lane to get around them, people entering on the highway are cluelessly slow and people already on the highway are aggressively defensive, no one allows fast left-laners to pass them and those drivers end up bulldozing their way through other traffic in other lanes, and whenever anyone messes up like so, and you make eye contact with them, its them who look up upset, as if they've been wronged, they may even honk at you, flip you off, or something similar. Lol people...