View Poll Results: I've had the best relations with...

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Duals

9 25.00%
  • Identicals

1 2.78%
  • Mirrors

0 0%
  • Activity Partners

2 5.56%
  • Semi-duals

3 8.33%
  • Comparatives

1 2.78%
  • Conflictors

0 0%
  • Super-Egos

0 0%
  • Quasi-identicals

0 0%
  • Conflictors

0 0%
  • Illusionaries

1 2.78%
  • Look-a-likes

1 2.78%
  • Benefit-partners

2 5.56%
  • Supervision-partners

1 2.78%
  • ALPHAS IN GENERAL

3 8.33%
  • BETAS IN GENERAL

5 13.89%
  • GAMMAS IN GENERAL

2 5.56%
  • DELTAS IN GENERAL

2 5.56%
  • All types

3 8.33%
  • other - explain

0 0%

Thread: With what type have you had the best relations?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I have the same question. I'm friends with a dual who's married to HIS dual (my identical). Is that what you meant?
    Yeah, that's exactly what I mean (the situation of your friend, the relationship between you and yourfriend is what I consider optimal )
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Yeah, that's exactly what I mean (the situation of your friend, the relationship between you and yourfriend is what I consider optimal )
    why? thats what crazedrat says too

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    why? thats what crazedrat says too
    Because they already trust information coming from you, they already subconsciosly know how to deal with hot spots that might endanger the relationship, etc
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI dual
    Beta extrovert from NF club.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, my best friend is my supervisor and we get on great. He helps me in confronting and solving everyday problems, and I get him to pull back and relax since he seems incapable of doing this on his own.

I'm married to my "extinguishment" partner. Not sure what extinguishment correlates to in the poll above, but we have very similar interests that we share. The difference is in how we analyze problems and the conclusions we draw. She relies more on emotion, while I am better able to detach my emotions from a subject and draw logical inferences.

The only dual I'm certain I've met is my father. Our relationship is functional, but we can't get close to each other. There is this strong, I guess I'd call it vibration of anger and violence I detect from him that causes me to keep my distance. He's only lost control physically with me once, but he's got a nasty temper that often manifests itself verbally. I can't criticize him too much though, since I can tell he makes a concerted effort to keep it in check.
    INFj

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reckoner View Post
    Well, my best friend is my supervisor and we get on great. He helps me in confronting and solving everyday problems, and I get him to pull back and relax since he seems incapable of doing this on his own.

I'm married to my "extinguishment" partner. Not sure what extinguishment correlates to in the poll above, but we have very similar interests that we share. The difference is in how we analyze problems and the conclusions we draw. She relies more on emotion, while I am better able to detach my emotions from a subject and draw logical inferences.

The only dual I'm certain I've met is my father. Our relationship is functional, but we can't get close to each other. There is this strong, I guess I'd call it vibration of anger and violence I detect from him that causes me to keep my distance. He's only lost control physically with me once, but he's got a nasty temper that often manifests itself verbally. I can't criticize him too much though, since I can tell he makes a concerted effort to keep it in check.
    So...what type are you?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    So...what type are you?
    IXXx....but this is assuming I am IEI, which is what I'm drifting back towards.
    INFj

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reckoner View Post

What is your type? Your signature says 'IXXx'.
    Last edited by Nexus; 09-18-2008 at 12:34 PM.