Thanks?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    Not good; I'm very unorganized. However if I make plans with someone I'm usually not late and lateness irritates me.
    How are you in seeing prospects of development of things. Like if I said I want to invest in soap making as a business. What do you see happening?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    How are you in seeing prospects of development of things. Like if I said I want to invest in soap making as a business. What do you see happening?
    Honestly that sounds so boring to me I wouldn't even want to think about it but I can generally estimate people's prospects and how they are going to do in life; how they fit in, in society and with their group of friends/family.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Honestly that sounds so boring to me I wouldn't even want to think about it but I can generally estimate people's prospects and how they are going to do in life; how they fit in, in society and with their group of friends/family.
    What do you see me doing summer princess?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you see me doing summer princess?
    I don't know you in real life so it's really hard for me to tell; I look to people's friends, family, hobbies, achievements and things like that to make determinations

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't know you in real life so it's really hard for me to tell; I look to people's friends, family, hobbies, achievements and things like that to make determinations
    Well IEI are pretty darn good at time management last I checked lol
    -

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well IEI are pretty darn good at time management last I checked lol
    I don't even know who thinks about that stuff

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think IEI with their ability and affinity to observe event in time are able to sense the imminence of events like "you will go to jail if you don't pay your bill" as in that event is seen and it will happen. Do you make forecast of event like this nature?

You're ENFp just own it
    -

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think IEI with their ability and affinity to observe event in time are able to sense the imminence of events like "you will go to jail if you don't pay your bill" as in that event is seen and it will happen. Do you make forecast of event like this nature?

You're ENFp just own it
    I do that a lot actually though, that's basically my way of giving advice exactly. It's just that I don't follow it on myself. I'd rather not think about it because then I get even more depressed than I am lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I do that a lot actually though, that's basically my way of giving advice exactly. It's just that I don't follow it on myself. I'd rather not think about it because then I get even more depressed than I am lol
    Okay
    -

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I think most people generally see extroverts as more attractive because they stand out more and are easier to get to know.

Have you ever considered EIE @summerprincess? LSI's can come off as a bit more outgoing, assertive and domineering as far as introverts go. They're definitely not the kind of people that get walked all over.
    My mom is EIE but I am not as emotive as her and come off as more 'cold'..and I really do like truly extroverted guys better. Like, the charismatic and approachable types who are very friendly and would like working in sales or the media, but aren't overemotional

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

+1 to EII for the current avatar
    I want video

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you find yourself especially drawn to guys w lots of Se and Fe, you're probably not IEE. I dated SLE and SEE guys, and it can be fun, but it was totally different -- and much less "natural" than w SLIs. To make it work either I had to change a bit or the guys did, whereas w SLIs we fit like puzzle pieces just being ourselves. Also, of course SLI guys aren't exactly giving off lots of Fe, which would probably calm and/or intrigue you if you're IEE but annoy and/or frustrate you if you're IEI.
    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    +1 to EII for the current avatar
    I want video
    She's not EII
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She's not EII
    Without video it's hard to be sure in the type.
    Photos give suspicion to EII. What and how she writes on the forum leaves EII among possible also.
    She has no hysterics and Te-ingorance of Fe types. She writes reasonable things with adequate emotions. She looks as clear N type on photos. And I doubt in ENFP.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Without video it's hard to be sure in the type.
    Photos give suspicion to EII. What and how she writes on the forum leaves EII among possible also.
    She has no hysterics and Te-ingorance of Fe types. She writes reasonable things with adequate emotions. She looks as clear N type on photos. And I doubt in ENFP.
    She doesn't come off personable, interested in relationships and has friends who rely on emotional support who can come to her and talk to her about their problems. Clearly you must see how she doesn't value Fi even if you can't see it like that she has no care for Te regimented approach to things. What you are seeing is her demonstrating Fi in describing her personal experiences with family that doesn't make her Fi. She doesn't judge the norms and morals, and actions of others that defy proper relationship behavior of others as I do
    @summerprincess am I correct? Have I understood you well?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Maritsa
    View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess
    @Sol this is her response to Ni in this thread that says very clearly that she values Ni. Now you just need to ask her if she would pressure you to get things done on time

IEI look deceptively similar to EII except EII don't smile as much
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-19-2016 at 10:19 PM.
    -

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She doesn't come off personable, interested in relationships and has friends who rely on emotional support who can come to her and talk to her about their problems. Clearly you must see how she doesn't value Fi even if you can't see it like that she has no care for Te regimented approach to things. What you are seeing is her demonstrating Fi in describing her personal experiences with family that doesn't make her Fi. She doesn't judge the norms and morals, and actions of others that defy proper relationship behavior of others as I do
    @summerprincess am I correct? Have I understood you well?

I don't really know what you mean. It is true that I'm not very personable but I am interested in relationships and what makes people tick; that's why I'm interested in socionics and mbti. I definitely judge norms and morals, but everybody does in some way imo. I don't have very many set moral grounds that I wouldn't consider changing, at least in the back of my head. I try to see everyone's viewpoint and be objective about morals and ethics, because I want to be correct and understand motivations. I still have my own firm opinions though as well...but if I am being truthful to myself, I don't hold any opinion 100%. I wish I could.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't really know what you mean. It is true that I'm not very personable but I am interested in relationships and what makes people tick; that's why I'm interested in socionics and mbti. I definitely judge norms and morals, but everybody does in some way imo. I don't have very many set moral grounds that I wouldn't consider changing, at least in the back of my head. I try to see everyone's viewpoint and be objective about morals and ethics, because I want to be correct and understand motivations. I still have my own firm opinions though as well...but if I am being truthful to myself, I don't hold any opinion 100%. I wish I could.
    Would you get on people to do things on time?

So you are flexible in your temperament
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I love when Maritsa and Sol fight

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I try to see everyone's viewpoint and be objective about morals and ethics, because I want to be correct and understand motivations.
    another +1 to EII

To better understand other people by using of Socionics you need correctly understand own type. There is basis to think it's not IEI as you are thinking now.
    Also with incorrect own typing you may to make wrong decisions for yourself and other people.

To check is your type IEI or EII/IEE is simply by impressions from people of beta and delta types. Which ones are more soully closer to you, which you feel more psychologically comfortly. Then either you'll be more sure in IEI or will tend to review your type.

Quote Originally Posted by universe View Post
    I love when Maritsa and Sol fight
    I fight with arguments. With Maritsa I prefer joking in the last time, as it's hard to take her seriously or to try change something in her strange "vision".

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

another +1 to EII

To better understand other people by using of Socionics you need correctly understand own type. There is basis to think it's not IEI as you are thinking now.
    Also with incorrect own typing you may to make wrong decisions for yourself and other people.

To check is your type IEI or EII/IEE is simply by impressions from people of beta and delta types. Which ones are more soully closer to you, which you feel more psychologically comfortly. Then either you'll be more sure in IEI or will tend to review your type.

I fight with arguments. With Maritsa I prefer joking in the last time, as it's hard to take her seriously or to try change something in her strange "vision".
    One such impression is how flexible and changeable she is which you want to ignore. Why? I am not this indecisive. Ij temperament is different from Ip but you want to ignore that. And I keep saying that IEI are visually deceptively similar to EII and ignore this fact as well. One of these days sol you will start seeing these visions too. If you practice long enough.

We are doing Aylen's story all over again. I say IEI and you say no no matter how many examples of dissimilarity that I try to show you and how many ways I try to show people how they can get a person's type by asking questions and then reading the response.

If you really want or need a video from which it was very clear to me that you could not type all the time that I hope that she gives that to you but in the meantime please read people's responses.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't really know what you mean. It is true that I'm not very personable but I am interested in what makes people tick;
    This is not what EII are interested in Socionics

I definitely judge norms and morals, but everybody does in some way imo.
    Not just Fi base type do this. Also those who demonstrate Fi

I don't have very many set moral grounds that I wouldn't consider changing, at least in the back of my head.
    This shows flexibility would you agree?

I try to see everyone's viewpoint and be objective about morals and ethics, because I want to be correct and understand motivations. I still have my own firm opinions though as well...but if I am being truthful to myself,
    I don't hold any opinion 100%. I wish I could.
    Moral objectivity is Fe because moral subjective is Fi. EII don't care much about motives of others. This shows flexibility rather than understanding. Would you please write about your perception on Ni and how you use it as a base function?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

another +1 to EII

To check is your type IEI or EII/IEE is simply by impressions from people of

temperament difference

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...le=Temperament

IP temperament
    The IP temperament, or receptive-adaptive temperament, was identified by Viktor Gulenko and includes the four irrational introverts (one in each quadra): IEI, SEI, ILI, and SLI. Each of these types is also dynamic.
    Typical characteristics

relaxed
    go-with-the-flow
    finds it easy to spend long periods of time in no activity, or at very low levels of energy
    movements are flexible, unhurried
    little inclination towards fidgetiness when having to remain inactive for longer periods
    IPs are both dynamic and irrational, so they see reality as in continuous, gradual, often imperceptible change. An IP is soothed by this, seeing reality through his leading function. This leads to a relaxed inclination to take things as they come and adapt to them.
    As introverts, IPs tend to be relaxed and somewhat passive about initiating relationships with other people, mostly assuming that others will take the initiative.

IJ temperament
    The IJ temperament, or balanced-stable temperament, was identified by Viktor Gulenko and includes the four rational introverts (one in each quadra): LII, LSI, ESI, and EII. Each of these types is also static.
    Typical characteristics

calm, balanced and inert
    "unflappable"
    rigid but not very fast gait
    may appear passive-aggressive
    usually very stable mood
    more reactive than active
    little inclination to fidget during long periods of inactivity
    IJs are both static and rational, so they see reality as mostly not changing and when it does, it's in abrupt "leaps" from one state to another. An IJ draws inner stability from a stable reality, especially as seen through his leading function. That makes him confident that things will probably remain as they are despite what he sees as minor disturbances; periods of clear upheaval are very disturbing and the individual is anxious that things will "settle down" one way or the other soon enough.
    As
    introverts, IJs tend to be calm and relaxed about initiating relationships with other people, mostly assuming that others will take the initiative, but will be more inclined to try to make sure a relationship is maintained once established.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Fwiw i think we can all agree on that Maritsa is not EII.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I think summerprincess looks Fi ego in her picture rather than Fe ego. But its just speculation since you cant determine ones type just by a picture.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you get on people to do things on time?

So you are flexible in your temperament
    Yes I'm highly impatient but I'm also late a lot anyway...so kinda hypocritical of me haha

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes I'm highly impatient but I'm also late a lot anyway...so kinda hypocritical of me haha
    @Sol
    -

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another +1 to EII

The first thing I assume about myself is that I'm Beta because I dislike authority figures (simultaneously respecting them often) and I'm distrustful of people who pretend to be gurus and experts, also my taste for the macabre and for horror. I also have a sense of humor that some easily offended people could find more ..offensive. Those are the people I imagine some deltas to be, especially on the internet lol. I'm naturally rebellious even if I appear calm. Taking into account Dichotomies, I am HIGHLY aristocratic. I always identified more with Beta but I made this thread bc I thought perhaps I have just convinced myself I'm IEI when I'm not.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thank you for your response, summerprincess. He doesn't seem to understand that I'm almost the opposite of you. Patient, not pressuring with time, relaxed, and I listen to authority even if I quietly do my own thing (that's usually when I'm that I'm right).
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The first thing I assume about myself is that I'm Beta because I dislike authority figures
    Beta has Ti value and hence likes subordination with its authority figures. Beta is the most authoritarian quadra, as besides liking of formal statuses, it prefers unification (no Ne valued). The examples of beta at power are very centralized states like Hithler's (EIE) Germany, Stalin's (LSI) USSR. Or reforms of George Bush-jr (EIE) in USA, - when civil freedom and rights were excessively supressed under pretence of "terrorism threat". Style of Beta is charismatic dictatorship, no pluralism, total unification, - very centralized societies.

I'm distrustful of people who pretend to be gurus and experts
    Irrational idealization of "gurus" is Fe/Ti value.
    For example being from delta, I mostly respect objectivity and own experience. Not personal charisma (Fe) or formal statuses (Ti).
    It's the main reason why I create own list with types examples. And after initial gathering of opinions about own type then spent a year for researching the typology to choose own type based on IR with own typings. I don't like blind trust to gurus, their new theories without proof and don't hide speculative state of today typing methods.

I also have a sense of humor that some easily offended people could find more ..offensive.
    You conversation style is softer and more reasonable than hysterics of EIE and IEI I saw in forums.

I always identified more with Beta
    You may look at examples of beta and delta, and decide which ones are spiritually closer to you. Without intertype relations it's easy to mistake. Besides bloggers I may pm you actors, as I've significantly updated their list in Internet.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    His typings are horrible. It's like he's created his own brand of socionics.
    You say like there is someone which has real (when both sides did not know external opinions beforhand) match with you or with someone you think as not "horrible typer" higher than 50%, at least. There is no such, so everybody looks as bad typer, except cases of your conformism with him.

From theoretical side I use classical Jung's and Socionics theory, unlike someones which evidently use bs like Reinin's stuff, subtypes, etc. Also I have not lesser than average typing match with others based on bloggers experiment on socioforum.

So your assertion is objectively baseless. It's mostly caused by your wish to be IEI and my doubts in this type for you.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Sol what do you think Starfall is?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Sol what do you think Starfall is?
    I suspect T type as poker-face on photos for IEI is strange. Maybe beta T.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I suspect T type as poker-face on photos for IEI is strange. Maybe beta T.
    Ive never seen her photos so idk. she seems f in forum. But she seems to not respect authority.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ive never seen her photos so idk. she seems f in forum. But she seems to not respect authority.
    she respects authorities like Maritsa
    her forum's talking leaves place for T type. photos were in "Unofficial Members Picture Thread" and there was nothing from INFP.
    without video I'm not sure, but doubt. also unlike Aylen (real INFP), she says that strongly disagrees with my INFP examples, what rises the possibility of her wrong self-understanding

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

she respects authorities like Maritsa
    her forum's talking leaves place for T type. photos were in "Unofficial Members Picture Thread" and there was nothing from INFP.
    without video I'm not sure, but doubt. also unlike Aylen (real INFP), she says that strongly disagrees with my INFP examples, what rises the possibility of her wrong self-understanding
    Aylen doesnt agree with all your typings especially not tila tqeuila.

And its funny how you say that when someone disagrees witj you it disproves that theyre a certain type. But you say that youre typings are under 50 percent accurate? Kind of contradicting.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Aylen doesnt agree with all your typings especially not tila tqeuila.
    She said like agrees or sees as possibly correct most of my INFP examples.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I dont think Maritsa has ever typed anyone anything different than SEE or SEI or now LSE

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

and yet she still is better at socionics than sol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast