Hello!
First of all: English isn't my native language, so if you spot any mistakes or any weird sentences, then I'm sorry, but I'll try to make this as understandable as possible.

I have been studying MBTI for almost a year now, so I'm quite familiar with the functions. I heard about Socionics a while ago, I did some tests and stuff, but I really didn't delve into that. Lately I saw an article at PerC, which wrote about how good and accurate Socionics is and I became more interested in Socionics.
It's quite confusing for me, because my MBTI is probably INFP while almost every time I do a test on Socionics type, I score INFp, which has opposite functions. Other popular outcomes are ISFp and INTj (which I probably am not, I don't believe I am a Thinking type). It would be really cool, if you could help me with typing myself, because I am quite confused. And please be patient with me, because I am very new to this and I don't understand many things yet, but I will learn :)

A few things about me:
I am an easy-going person.
I am a romantic person.
I like drawing, singing, cooking and dreaming.
I hate sports.
I tend to think about future a lot.
I am a very playful person.
I usually don’t judge people, but when I do, I judge them by their personality (by “what they are”) rather than what their hobbies are or what they do in their free time (doesn't really matter to me).
I want people to feel comfortable around me.
When I’m with another person, I want to know the line, which I can’t cross. It’s individual for everyone. Like what sort of jokes are too stupid for this person, how close can I get without them feeling uncomfortable, what topics do they like to talk about etc. I adjust myself based on that.
I am a humanitarian.
I am interested in psychology and philosophy.
I rather dream about doing something than really doing it.
I procrastinate.
I like mysterious things.
I usually don't express my opinion, if it's different from what others think. If I do, then in a gentle manner.
I'm quite stable emotionally.
When I feel down, I tend to indulge in food (especially sweet). I also memorize all bad stuff that have happened to me and I feel useless.

I'll edit the list if I remember something else. All questions are welcome :)