Here is a quote for the mother landz about the meaning of this information style:

"The Lyricist's shortcoming is his inclination to blame others considering them guilty of his own misfortunes. The Commander easily calms down his dual by threatening to punish the offenders and to restore justice. Sometimes he puts The Lyricist to shame, teaches him lessons of courage and endurance."

INFp: "They did this to me." Ni types, specifically the introverts, do not see themselves rationally, as they are removed from themselves. This is not like an Si blaming another, but the continulous pattern of, "them and me," as, inversely, an Si dominant is also very quick to blame themselves as well. With Fe as the compontent of rationalism in this type of ego, the component on "Me" is heightened. "They did this to me. This is how I feel!"

ESTp: "They will not do this to me." The ESTp is repeating the same song in a completely opposing direction, but the theme is still them/me.

I did this in Beta since the Gamma aggressor/victim is far less black/white. Thanks, Ti quadra types!