Thread: Socionics Beta types Examples

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    The timber of his voice is indeed a bit similar to that of Shapiro but his prosody is different, more specifically his speech tempo / elocution speed is slower.

As for his Type, he an Si valuer. Based on my analysis of this video alone I would say Delta>Alpha and IEE>EII but I need more data.

He's probably fearful avoidant 6-is. There is a lot of Fear expressed in that video.
    At least from my point of view, most of his videos revolve around him speaking perfect, fluent chinese as a westerner, which fits to my description of Ni as theoretical perfectionism.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    (PiTi)TeNe5w4(14)p/x
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ikite iru View Post

reminds me a lot of Ben Shapiro
    He reminds me of you way more than of Shapiro. I see Alpha Fe expressions.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    He reminds me of you way more than of Shapiro. I see Alpha Fe expressions.
    I see that Shapiro, this guy, and Dylan Mulvaney look very similar with varying degrees of emotional expressions which makes me conclude that people fall into different trait categories and that Fe isn't what socionics describes it to be.
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ikite iru View Post
    I see that Shapiro, this guy, and Dylan Mulvaney look very similar with varying degrees of emotional expressions which makes me conclude that people fall into different trait categories and that Fe isn't what socionics describes it to be.
    Physical appearance has little to do with types. You should notice that they are different in their behaviour, not that basic theory such as Feeling having a direct relation to emotional expression being wrong.
    His facial expressions and tonality are significantly more dynamic for me than Shapiro's. Shapiro looks unemotional. I.e. their difference is common and can be related to T-F dichotomy.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    Physical appearance has little to do with types. You should notice that they are different in their behaviour, not that basic theory such as Feeling having a direct relation to emotional expression being wrong.
    His facial expressions and tonality are significantly more dynamic for me than Shapiro's. Shapiro looks unemotional. I.e. their difference is common and can be related to T-F dichotomy.
    who says that physical attributes don't matter? you? socionics claims that visual identification exists and the majority of people here probably base their typings on it. scientific research suggests that people who look similar share the same genes. I think you are just disagreeing because my views contradict established theory which you do not deviate from but I'm just sharing my own observation and if they show that socionics is inaccurate, I share them too. I see the things you are seeing, I am very well aware of them, yet the things I'm seeing also exist.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emeka Okorafor - EIE

Josh Lavine is IEE-ish (not sure yet). He has a striking resemblance to this dude :

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ken/TV SJAELLAND - EIE

The Introverted Thinker - SLE
    got the result IEE - perceives herself as LII
    Last edited by nifl; 05-26-2024 at 08:54 PM.

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980