Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    I doubt his typing skills here. I might know only 1 IEI apart myself, who is likely e9. IEIs are not like mushrooms, they don't grow everytime it's raining outdoors.
    I'm not hurt if you doubt my typing skills, and I understand why you would feel that way. IEI's are very rare, and you have to know what to look for, and it sometimes takes several meetings (although not always) for me to type them. In fact, I'm not very good at typing people in general, except for a few types. Those types are basically people whom I've been exposed to for many years. Or slept with, since that brings a lot of information forward in a short time. It also helps that I am very, ...very...good at analysis.

Just as you, yourself cannot always explain why you know something, but you are sure that you know it, so too can I recognize IEI's, but I can't really summarize all the subtle clues that give them away. Suffice it to say that I have typed people as IEI's, then, when I got to know them well enough to ask them to take a Socionics test, they always typed as IEI's.

The types I can pretty consistently recognize, if I can talk to them for a few minutes, are LIE's, IEI's, ILI's, LSI's, LSE's, SLI's, IEE"s, LII's, and to a lesser extent, SLE's, ESI's, and ILE's. But I need to talk to them for a while. My typing is based on microexpressions and conversations and watching them move and interact with me.

Sometimes it is just a guess. When I first met the IEI I'm seeing now, I told her to take the test, and when she did, I asked her if she typed IEI. She said she did, but she could have typed as many other types. I told her that means she's IEI. And in the year since then, she has only confirmed IEI.

They're not as hard to find as you might think, if you meet a lot of people and know what you're looking for. It is like looking for gold. It's out there, if you know how to find it.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I'm not hurt if you doubt my typing skills, and I understand why you would feel that way. IEI's are very rare, and you have to know what to look for, and it sometimes takes several meetings (although not always) for me to type them. In fact, I'm not very good at typing people in general, except for a few types. Those types are basically people whom I've been exposed to for many years. Or slept with, since that brings a lot of information forward in a short time. It also helps that I am very, ...very...good at analysis.

Just as you, yourself cannot always explain why you know something, but you are sure that you know it, so too can I recognize IEI's, but I can't really summarize all the subtle clues that give them away. Suffice it to say that I have typed people as IEI's, then, when I got to know them well enough to ask them to take a Socionics test, they always typed as IEI's.

The types I can pretty consistently recognize, if I can talk to them for a few minutes, are LIE's, IEI's, ILI's, LSI's, LSE's, SLI's, IEE"s, LII's, and to a lesser extent, SLE's, ESI's, and ILE's. But I need to talk to them for a while. My typing is based on microexpressions and conversations and watching them move and interact with me.

Sometimes it is just a guess. When I first met the IEI I'm seeing now, I told her to take the test, and when she did, I asked her if she typed IEI. She said she did, but she could have typed as many other types. I told her that means she's IEI. And in the year since then, she has only confirmed IEI.

They're not as hard to find as you might think, if you meet a lot of people and know what you're looking for. It is like looking for gold. It's out there, if you know how to find it.
    All I see is that you talk a lot.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    All I see is that you talk a lot.
    Tru dat. When I talk, I talk a lot.