Thread: About me being an ethical type

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default About me being an ethical type

Because of this test, I got PMs questioning my status as a logical type - as to whether I am 'EII.'

This is what I believe:

How logical a person you are is not reducible to any specific test score, course grade, or personality function. How passionate, dedicated, and competent you are is important. How much you have applied your abilities is as well. The real question is not about your 'IQ' or even if you are 'Ti' in socionics. The real question is how you have lived your life. Have you have dedicated your life to logic or not? That is the deciding factor. I don't care if I get an 'F' in linear algebra of if I'm 'Fi.' It is how you have lived your life. I know that I have lived a life of logic. I really don't care if I'm an 'ethical type' or what helloquizzy.com or Ausra Augusta have to say about it.

EDIT: WRT to 'Fi' and 'Ti', how logical you are is not a function of how 'nice' or how 'cold' you are. It's a function of how you have lived your life...

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's not about life per se, but how you process information primarily. Socionics is not about action in the first place, it's cognition and communication.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just think society encourages ethical types to hate themselves, unless they are a hit hollywood CEO with a popular television show.