TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Theresa May

Theresa May

Deserves her own thread now (at least by managing to become Prime Minister).

I previously said that I thought she is LIE (probably dominant) here.

I haven't really changed my opinion, but her personality has been discussed in the media in recent days. She's been described as cautious, preferring to explore all the details before making decisions, and "introverted" (at least compared to Cameron and perhaps other colleagues: I don't think that says a great deal).

Her husband has been described as more agreeable, warm etc. than she is (a comparison with Denis Thatcher might be obvious, apart from Margaret Thatcher being famously rather disagreeable to great extremes).

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's interesting she was studed to mimic Thatcher or it's her natural nonverbal behavior

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I see that @Jack Oliver Aaron (WSS) suggested ESI a few days ago (on the World Socionics Society facebook page): rather different from my typing and yet I think it has some merit (I am at a place where I am attached to my first impression).

If she is indeed ESI, it will be interesting to see how her professional relationship with Boris Johnson pans out (generally typed ILE or SLE; her "choice" of Foreign Secretary...although more a choice she was "obliged" to make: arguably her most reckless selection in terms of Cabinet choices, which have otherwise been very shrewd). I imagine she would be the sort to move out troublesome ministers (even in key posts) with a minimum amount of fuss (at least on her part): her culling of key (and minor) loyal Cameron ministers (particularly those that make up the "Notting Hill set") (especially Gove and Osborne...although Osborne was something of a liability in recent times) would suggest that.

She's supposed to be quite close Philip Hammond (her choice of Chancellor), so his type is of some interest.

In terms of policies...she's a Conservative...even on social issues (most of the Conservative leadership candidates were, with the possible exception of Gove...although May wanted the UK to Remain in the recent EU referendum, while Gove wanted to Leave). I think possibly it is more illustrative to see how their political stances manifest in terms of their personality however.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

she's not ESI