Threaded View

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Jackal, you don't have to waste your words with me. You don't read what I write, you have no respect, at all, for my deeply held beliefs, and clearly you are way too intelligent for me since you have not a single thing to learn from anything I might have to say to you. This is not a conversation with you, its a lecture. So, yes, this is pretty disagreeable. I know you are nice in some other part of your life, like petting your cat. But that is not enough for me to encourage me to write back and forth with you. Its just way too disagreeable* for me.

editing to add: And you JUST want to disagree with me. It ridiculous! You "thumbs up" Subteigh's Socionics relationship compatibility comment when you have NO IDEA what it means. But it SOUNDS to be disagreeing with me - Oo! So, you are behind it! Rah, rah! And Kim* breaks in here to complain to me about some other subject you know nothing about, and it sounds like she is disagreeing with me, so you click "like". Even though you have NO IDEA what she is talking about. That's not only disagreeable, its just plain childish ignorance.

But, please, Jackal, have the last word here. I don't want it.

*[However, you ought to like Kim herself. She is your (and Subteigh's) SEE Dual. You are in the same "family", Gamma Quadra, which includes you and three types you get on with well. So communicating will be easy-peasy. (As Kim is aware, I consider her self-type, IEE, a mistype. She just does not rabbit on about beliefs and morality like an IEE would, she is not likely to offer her moral opinion of a thing especially when not explicitly queried, she is not taken to writing long personal stories/experiences like an IEE, and she is too quick to strongly and un-reservedly like or dislike something BOLDLY and plainly outloud, as SOON as she thinks/feels it, whereas an IEE, instead, keeps her feeling-reaction firmly to herself, mulls it over, and only admits carefully so as not to offend anyone, and only if she really must. And Kim is an easy, friendly social person, and SEEs are. That's just some of the reasons. I also think she is more like Gamma Quadra values. Like its clear in the differences of Fi expression between those two Quadras, just for one instance.) See this page for Gamma Quadra social and romantic behaviors and more.]
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 02-05-2016 at 05:36 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"