Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does people don't like about SEE and IEE?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default What does people don't like about SEE and IEE?

Just wondering. :/

Write your opinions each on SEE and IEE.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Idon Tgiv Eaf

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, their Ti PoLR. But I may be biased, of course.

It's useless to say that I find more negative traits in SEEs than in IEEs, but they have one thing in common: the Ep Temperament, which is my least appealing (even though I really like ILEs).

What I really don't like in SEEs is immaturity, impulsiveness, superficiality and (sometimes) insensitiveness. Basically, weaknesses found in any type with strong Se. Also, the "I'm not afraid of anything" attitude, in some individuals. I've met some SEEs who thought to have no weak spots. That was quite annoying. Or, when they get angry with you just because you followed logic instead of "values". Pretty much like a Ti vs Fi battle. Different understandings of truth and fairness.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Personally, their Ti PoLR. But I may be biased, of course.

It's useless to say that I find more negative traits in SEEs than in IEEs, but they have one thing in common: the Ep Temperament, which is my least appealing (even though I really like ILEs).

What I really don't like in SEEs is immaturity, impulsiveness, superficiality and (sometimes) insensitiveness. Basically, weaknesses found in any type with strong Se. Also, the "I'm not afraid of anything" attitude, in some individuals. I've met some SEEs who thought to have no weak spots. That was quite annoying. Or, when they get angry with you just because you followed logic instead of "values". Pretty much like a Ti vs Fi battle. Different understandings of truth and fairness.
    That's interesting xD

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some SEE are just dopamine junkies. Nothing more to them ;p

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Different types like or dislike different things about them depending on how their strong and weak areas overlap. They could and inevitably will criticize any of the XEE's function in a reasonable way based on differing values and dimensionality.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    Some SEE are just dopamine junkies. Nothing more to them ;p
    ^Also in conjunction with SX.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Real life examples:
    I've had several SEE friends, fewer IEE friends irl. The SEEs when we lived closer to each other would just show up at my house and say, "Let's go do . . . " and we'd go do whatever it was, and it would be fun. The IEE I knew would call me and say, "Let's go . . . " and I'd show up for whatever it was, and she wouldn't be there having gotten distracted by 20 other things. So irl I saw SEEs as more reliable, as action followed idea almost immediately. With the IEE I had to be the one to just show up if we were going to do anything.

The IEE also didn't trust my actual observations as much as the SEEs did. Like once we were somewhere - I think we'd gotten together to work on some class project or something as this was when we were still in high school, and an oriole landed on a branch nearby. She said, "Oh, I know what that bird is, I just have to think . . . " I said, "It's an oriole." And she started arguing and disagreeing with me. I said, you know the Baltimore Orioles (this was back when they used a picture of the real bird) it looks just like the bird on their hats. She kept saying, "You can't know that" and talking about a class she was taking. Nothing could make her believe that I could possibly know what the bird was. She later looked it up and admitted that I was right. The SEEs were even more observant than I was and so were more inclined to trust observations themselves.

One SEE though was in an algebra class with me, and asked for help. So, I showed her how to solve the problems, and she said, "But that's not how the teacher did it." And trying to explain to her that both methods ended up doing the exact same thing because they actually were the same thing didn't make sense to her at all. I was trying to show her the reasoning behind it, but all she really wanted was the method told to her step by step -- and don't change the method at all, even in a small way. Problem was, I hadn't paid attention to the exact method the teacher had been using because I finished the assignment before he even finished teaching it. So, I ended up just confusing her more. She really appreciated specific tips on how to do things. I passed on some tips for note-taking and how to take tests and various things to her, (all things my Te ego dad had told me) and she did follow them and thanked me because they worked - to the point where she went from being a C student to an A student.

Anyway, I tend to like both SEEs and IEEs, as there's not really a type I don't like, though there are individuals of various types that I don't like. I don't like how flakey IEEs can be, and I don't like how both types, but moreso SEE can have so much problem following my reasoning. There's no way for me to explain things in such a way that they can understand. In friendships though there's very little reason to explain much of anything, so me and SEEs always got along very well. The flakiness of the IEEs is what kept us from developing stronger friendships.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Both types seem to get bored very easily and are so distractible; they never seem to have a plan or want to adhere to one. Even if people can show them the errors of their ways, they'll always think of themselves as being on the moral high ground. They often give the impression that they're tuned into you when they're really in their own head space. One has to accept that a lot of their next moves will be on a whim and somewhat unexpected - like throwing a ball at an uneven surface and trying to anticipate where it will bounce.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lack of nuance and reflection in decision making

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think this is potentially offensive: I'm trying to picture @idontgiveaf with less good genes. She might be a mess.

I must say that she handles that overabundant impulsiveness quite fine. When it is extreme it is good to have some to lean on.

Then I have come by severely anti-intellectual SEEs who would get serious (actually similar ESIs might get it as well) panick over logical thinking and technical stuff. For example: You must install this operating system on my computer because my brain can not handle anything else [+ PoLR]. [To be fair I would opt for maximum customization OS and would find command line lacking system as pure torture. Other side of the same coin.]

IEEs are sometimes just too freaking Fi reactive.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEEs: they unpredictably get bored of people, both friends and boyfriends, and can leave them on a whim to start a new project (sometimes unrealistic, usually with little earning potential).
    SEEs: they can be unberable at work/sports/any competitive activity if they have power over you, generally they tend to misuse any form of superiority they may have over you to force you to be the way they want you to be.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    IEEs: they unpredictably get bored of people, both friends and boyfriends, and can leave them on a whim to start a new project (sometimes unrealistic, usually with little earning potential).
    You forgot girlfriends! Otherwise, only gay male and straight female IEEs would exist Which, come on... is far from the truth especially concerning the latter, all of us are elite gays . (or try hard to come across like them... those are the bisexuals)

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like both types but... SEE: too pushy, nevermind how much you'll make it clear to them you've decided for something, they'll keep pressuring you to do as they wish. The bothering thing is that they find it funny, ugh.
    IEE: too fidgety? Idk they just look too much like myself eh..

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Something that's been missing so far: !

SEE with their "huh? we won't rest now, how can we not go all out you fudging wimp" - ignoring function and IEE with their 1D ever-craving ill-adjusted "so much mental energy please calm me down or do I have to overdo it again" suggestive are among the most physically (SEE) and psychologically (IEE) exhausting people you'll ever meet. EIE and LIE top the list with their PoLR but XEEs are close to take the crown.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post
    I really like both types but... SEE: too pushy, nevermind how much you'll make it clear to them you've decided for something, they'll keep pressuring you to do as they wish. The bothering thing is that they find it funny, ugh.
    IEE: too fidgety? Idk they just look too much like myself eh..
    Interesting how you feel SEE's supervision where you feel helpless but character similarity with mirror IEE which you can easily counter through your own strong functions, intertype relationship gives it all away in terms of criticism^

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ah yeah! it's even funny 'cause my bestie is a SEE lol while I can't befriend IEEs as much

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Supervision makes pretty twisted friends. Where supervisor tries to help out when in actuality supervisee helps you out occasionally. It is pretty ironic. All in all EIIs are cool, when they to do not force feed their stuff.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Being IEE myself, I can acknowledge that we are generally flaky. Initial enthusiasm has the potential to die out quickly, but not always and we can commit to certain things that interest us. SEEs are annoying in that they try to force you to do something and get mad if you refuse so agreeing with them and hoping they forget or stop caring is what usually works. Also, SEEs can be flaky as well in a different way.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like both. I can be very playful with both (IEEs and SEEs), which is great and really important for me.Pretty much I tend to prefer SEEs for daily matters or friendship and IEEs only for romance. Obviously I feel attracted towards IEEs but not SEEs.

The Ti PoLR of SEEs can be more funny than annoying to me. I often get more alarmed by the way they live than annoyed. To me is very amusing to see them breaking some rules or stepping on social conventions or group atmospheres.
    There are times when I could be all moody because of tiredness or to much socialization and start being really nasty and SEEs seem to not mind or not even notice it, which is great. SEEs seems always being in a good mood (even in the middle of an argument). Their unashamed nature make me feel more confident on social environments too.

What I didn't like about my SEE friend is that she could be exhausting to me.
    Like sometimes she was really pushy in wanting to me doing unhealthy or dangerous stuff…(mainly unhealthy since she have learned through bad experiences about dangerous stuff), like being pushy to ingest drugs with her or being to reckless in their daily daringness (like putting others or even herself at risk). I was about being beaten because of her twice, and hated other bunch. lol

Finally, SEEs can go into Fi moods too (but less often), and in these cases they can be overly sensitive with criticism and break relationships with ppl without looking back.
    Last edited by Hope; 04-13-2018 at 03:20 PM.
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Your caregiver in turn View Post
    I like both. I can be very playful with both (IEEs and SEEs), which is great and really important for me.Pretty much I tend to prefer SEEs for daily matters or friendship and IEEs only for romance. Obviously I feel attracted towards IEEs but not SEEs.

The Ti PoLR of SEEs can be more funny than annoying to me. I often get more alarmed by the way they live than annoyed. To me is very amusing to see them breaking some rules or stepping on social conventions or group atmospheres.
    There are times when I could be all moody because of tiredness or to much socialization and start being really nasty and SEEs seem to not mind or not even notice it, which is great. SEEs seems always being in a good mood (even in the middle of an argument). Their unashamed nature make me feel more confident on social environments too.

What I didn't like about my SEE friend is that she could be exhausting to me.
    Like sometimes she was really pushy in wanting to me doing unhealthy or dangerous stuff…(mainly unhealthy since she have learned through bad experiences about dangerous stuff), like being pushy to ingest drugs with her or being to reckless in their daily daringness (like putting others or even herself at risk). I was about being beaten because of her twice, and hated other bunch. lol

About IEEs what can piss me off is their Fi.
    Fi moralizer is a pain. Though, I think there are IEEs more moderated in this aspect than others (depending on their subtype guess).
    There is nothing more annoying than someone wanting to impose their stuff on me or wanting to fit people into their arbitrary personal standards (limiting my freedom and not just for common sense or mutual respect, which I accept).
    Also there are times when IEEs want to scold, nag and pick on ppl just because they are projecting other stuff in there or because they feel troubled…(guess their Ne can work in mysterious ways or dunno).

Finally, SEEs can go into Fi moods too (but less often), and in these cases they can be overly sensitive with criticism and break relationships with ppl without looking back.
    pretty much agree with everything in this post when you reverse the attraction part. I like SEEs way more than IEEs, because the moral crusader bullshit really gets old

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I once had a supervisor at work who was a narcissistic D-SEE E8. It was all about him. He bullied people he thought weak. He wouldnt solve problems or misunderstandings. Instead he turned the other workers against that person. He accused me of things i hadnt done, wouldnt listen to reason. If i made a small mistake he would blow it up out of proportion. He would give incomplete instructions and leave out important information. Then if something went wromg it was never his fault.

Work was just a powergame for him.

The only good way to respond to all this would be by force. To defend oneself and not accept the bullying. I made a mistake by starting avoiding him. I should have done the opposite.

But it was a good learning experience
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Tallmo this sounds like unhealthy 8 as hell. The only SEE male that I've known irl was a coworker e7, probably. He was really funny to be around.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Your caregiver in turn View Post
    @Tallmo this sounds like unhealthy 8 as hell. The only SEE male that I've known irl was a coworker e7, probably. He was really funny to be around.
    Yes he was a narcissist. Sometimes people like him can give good insight into their type because they are so shamless and unwilling to adapt.

Ive known many SEEs and some can be really fun to be around.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    pretty much agree with everything in this post when you reverse the attraction part. I like SEEs way more than IEEs, because the moral crusader bullshit really gets old
    Yeah...I also think that sexual jokes (and oversexualized attitude) of some SEEs sometimes are too repetitive, but my friend didnt do it so much, maybe because our interactions where in person (and its not like she was going around joking about this stuff with strangers).

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Afaik, a lot of people have an issue with the emotional volatility of IEEs and SEEs. Their emotional outbursts can be quite unpredictable. This tendency is stronger in the women, on average. ExFjs can have this tendency as well, though the EJ temperament helps with making them more predictable and also more concerned with how other people receive them, so it is a bit more controlled for the most part.

In connection to the above, it can be quite difficult to (logically) reason with IEEs and SEEs from a Ti valuing (esp. Ti ego) perspective. Only an IxTp can truly reason with those two; someone with strong Ti, but who doesn't value it. Anything else will fall on deaf ears, mostly. Personally, I can "reason" with my SEE-Fi sister only on an Ni basis. Once she was really out of her mind, screaming, crying, throwing objects to the ground, not able to get over something temporary. She was overly fixated on this very present moment. I stayed calm, and tried to reason with her on the basis of how in the long run, it will be fine, and there'll be other days when she can do something better, etc. Eventually, that calmed her down, but it took a while. I'm pretty sure no one but an SLI-Te or Ni ego type could have calmed her down in that moment.

Some people have mentioned the flakiness of ExFps, especially IEEs, before. Personally, I don't really have an issue with it, maybe because I am flaky myself to a degree and get where it is coming from. Yes, it is very annoying when an IEE is flaky with you, but that is the non-confrontional way they tell you you are not special enough. It's not nice to experience that and be the person to be "flaked on", but it happens. Btw, not only Fps do this (almost all girls do that nowadays), but they probably do that the most often.

In general, I really like those two types, so what I dislike about them is rather minimal, and in the case of SEE mostly situational and not fixed (or at least it feels like that). It can be a bit annoying when you both suck at knowing the directions to a certain place you are driving to, but that's what navigation systems are for. Our weaknesses in the Logical domain can mostly be handled by gadgets nowadays.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Afaik, a lot of people have an issue with the emotional volatility of IEEs and SEEs. Their emotional outbursts can be quite unpredictable. This tendency is stronger in the women, on average. ExFjs can have this tendency as well, though the EJ temperament helps with making them more predictable and also more concerned with how other people receive them, so it is a bit more controlled for the most part.

In connection to the above, it can be quite difficult to (logically) reason with IEEs and SEEs from a Ti valuing (esp. Ti ego) perspective. Only an IxTp can truly reason with those two; someone with strong Ti, but who doesn't value it. Anything else will fall on deaf ears, mostly. Personally, I can "reason" with my SEE-Fi sister only on an Ni basis. Once she was really out of her mind, screaming, crying, throwing objects to the ground, not able to get over something temporary. She was overly fixated on this very present moment. I stayed calm, and tried to reason with her on the basis of how in the long run, it will be fine, and there'll be other days when she can do something better, etc. Eventually, that calmed her down, but it took a while. I'm pretty sure nothing but an SLI-Te or Ni ego type could have calmed her down in that moment.

Some people have mentioned the flakiness of ExFps, especially IEEs, before. Personally, I don't really have an issue with it, maybe because I am flaky myself to a degree and get where it is coming from. Yes, it is very annoying when an IEE is flaky with you, but that is the non-confrontional way they tell you you are not special enough. It's not nice to experience that and be the person to be "flaked on", but it happens. Btw, not only Fps do this (almost all girls do that nowadays), but they probably do that the most often.

In general, I really like those two types, so what I dislike about them is rather minimal, and in the case of SEE mostly situational and not fixed (or at least it feels like that). It can be a bit annoying when you both suck at knowing the directions to a certain place you are driving to, but that's what navigation systems are for. Our weaknesses in the Logical domain can mostly be handled by gadgets nowadays.
    Actually my experience is that SEEs have emotional outursts.. most IEEs I met irl seemed harmless most of the time.. probably because they are intuitive. Also Fe-doms in my experience (especially if Fe-sub) are not really that controlled.. when you provoke them too much they explode.. and EIEs looooooooove fighting. Urgh.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I once had a supervisor at work who was a narcissistic D-SEE E8. It was all about him. He bullied people he thought weak. He wouldnt solve problems or misunderstandings. Instead he turned the other workers against that person. He accused me of things i hadnt done, wouldnt listen to reason. If i made a small mistake he would blow it up out of proportion. He would give incomplete instructions and leave out important information. Then if something went wromg it was never his fault.

Work was just a powergame for him.

The only good way to respond to all this would be by force. To defend oneself and not accept the bullying. I made a mistake by starting avoiding him. I should have done the opposite.

But it was a good learning experience
    Yeah I know a SEE e8 male who is exactly like this, not my direct supervisor but somehow he still tried to damage me via indirect means.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    Actually my experience is that SEEs have emotional outursts.. most IEEs I met irl seemed harmless ost of the time.. probably because they are intuitive.
    Both types have a tendency to be "moody". SEEs tend to get more physical when they have their outburst. IEEs tend to turn more inwards, or just be erratic. An SEE is more likely gonna ruin your furniture, and IEE not so, but when they are unhealthy, both of them can be quite emotionally taxing. But yes, in a way the same applies to ExFjs. It's an unhealthy ExFx problem. I've grown up with a very stereotypically emotionally labile ESE mother, and later SEE sister. The nature of their outbursts is almost identical. Anyhow, I have learned you need a lot of tact and the ability to remain calm and level-headed with those types, otherwise they just explode... likely destructing everything near them in the process.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both types have a tendency to be "moody". SEEs tend to get more physical when they have their outburst. IEEs tend to turn more inwards, or just be erratic. An SEE is more likely gonna ruin your furniture, and IEE not so, but when they are unhealthy, both of them can be quite emotionally taxing. But yes, in a way the same applies to ExFjs. It's an unhealthy ExFx problem. I've grown up with a very stereotypically emotionally labile ESE mother, and later SEE sister. The nature of their outbursts is almost identical. Anyhow, I have learned you need a lot of tact and the ability to remain calm and level-headed with those types, otherwise they just explode... likely destructing everything near them.
    Yeah though I usually ignore the moodinessof IEEs, doesn't reall look threatening or harming or impressive to me.. funnily I also met a few ILEs who actually were pretty moody (not so much with SLEs, especially Ti-subs, Se-subs are more diva-esque).

I am IEI, but I also had some extreme situations where I exploded a lot.. not as moody as EIEs, but it's there (guess it is because of having two reactive enneagrams in my tritype, plus so/sx, plus Fe-sub (yeah I changed to Fe-sub) and 'dominant' aka IEI-D of the DCNH subtypes of Model G)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

The "moodiest" Logical types in terms of emotional outbursts have been LSIs and ILEs in my experience.

Maybe it is a weak -Fe thing, hmm... SEEs and EIEs have strong -Fe. So it could be the two sides of the same coin.

*********** 21-04-19:

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I cannot think of anything other than being too caught up in the moment, which brings a sense of flightiness. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It just is.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    Yeah though I usually ignore the moodinessof IEEs, doesn't reall look threatening or harming or impressive to me.. funnily I also met a few ILEs who actually were pretty moody (not so much with SLEs, especially Ti-subs, Se-subs are more diva-esque).

Anyways SEEs can be pretty much all over the place.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE and IEE:
    • Cryptic moralistic nonsense
    • Manchildren
    • Manipulativeness
    • Pathological lying
    • Narcissists
    • Kvetching / Emotional vomit
    • Janus faced

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post

Anyways SEEs can be pretty much all over the place.
    Lol this is such Alpha humour.. Reminds me when @Medusa wrote somewhere that she feels she has Ne POLR when watching these kind of videos/ this kind of humour, when she posted in an ILE thread. I feel the same now. No offense, lol.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEEs: No problems except I wouldn't trust them with secrets.
    IEEs: Descriptions paint them as spazzes that do nothing but talk to people 24/7 and don't really have a serious side or real goals and ideals, which sounds disgusting to me. I would like for an actual IEE to correct this if possible.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our weaknesses in the Logical domain can mostly be handled by gadgets nowadays.
    Not really. Logics =/= being good at math and logic.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creative Fi
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please keep in mind these are my experiences with SEE and IEE. I can't speak for everyone.

SEE - a) Inability to self reflect b) Don't take well to criticism (refer to a) b) Simpletons. Manipulative, but easy to manipulate as well. d) act tough, but in actuality are quite weak and dependent

IEE - Manic Pixie Dream Girl with special snowflake syndrome or manipulative dude/girl who just assumes things without asking.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hahahahahaha!

I'm not really both lol

The comments are so funny

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    IEEs: Descriptions paint them as spazzes that do nothing but talk to people 24/7 and don't really have a serious side or real goals and ideals, which sounds disgusting to me. I would like for an actual IEE to correct this if possible.
    It's actually 12/ 7, sometimes they sleep and even do things alone I guess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast