Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
When you say us, you mean SLIs, delta STs or deltas in general?
What the Subject/OP says, so Deltas in general.

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
I have abandonment anxiety too. I didn't have it until I tried to date SLI girls and they are just too confusing. Like the one who tried to go on dates with me, kissed me, then ghosted me saying she was 'confused'. Or the one that would call me, use me for emotional labor, talking for hours about her problems and then stood me up making me travel to places for dates. Several other stories.

Same happened to a EII friend of mine. Her LSE romantic interest would tell her everything that happened in his life, opened emotionally, while trying to get back with his ex. She went all the way to drive him to his exe's place to 'make up' with her. Delta NFs are too naive...

I'm exhausted. I don't want to 'Fi caretake' anymore and I'm not buying the whole "I'm a sensitive wallflower so you need to make me feel comfortable or I'll shun you" delta ST entitlement anymore. I'm done getting hurt and used and I won't let emotional leeches get near me anymore. STs have to learn to sort out their lives themselves.
Mental derangement and/or lack of character has little or nothing to do with Socionics (or personality typologies in general), you know.

If you're consistently getting into unhealthy relationships, you either have a mental issue/disorder yourself or doing something to attract others who do.