Thread: Type me (questionnaire)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me (questionnaire)

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    Economics studies. I chose this path almost improvising. I knew it was in great demand where I live, and above all there is the possibility of making a career. The idea of ​​being a doctor like my father did not thrill me, both because I don't like having to deal with "sad" contexts (for sensitivity), and because I prefer the idea of ​​starting from the bottom and improving. I don't really like what I study (being an aseptic subject), and I was much more suited to psychological, philosophical, and even chemistry subjects. But I chose this for the money.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    I like playing the piano and singing, and when I do I imagine I'm on stage. I love the energy aroused by music, both sad and joyful, both ascetic and jovial. I also write a lot, mostly myths. I have frequent ideas for mythologies and in recent years I have perfected them. I also write story plots (often fantasy worlds that use those myths), but I don't feel like writing, because I easily lose touch with the idea I generate. There are few stories that I recover year after year. I am unable to be constant because my energy changes color and is always directed elsewhere: some months I am closed in on myself and I write, other months I reject what I write (considering it "stupid") and I live more in the real world. I feel unable to build a stable connection between these two worlds, which I always live separately.
    Since I was a child, I have been analyzing people's behavior patterns. Once I grew up I discovered that MBTI and Socionics use methods similar to the ones I already used, so I started studying them. I often enjoy guessing what made people be the way they are, and people think I'm informed. Instead I just worked with intuition.

What are your values, and why?
    I tend to look for a kind of objective moral code and implement it towards everyone. I can't side with a loved one if I think he's wrong. I tend to want to confront loved ones rather than make them live in their illusions. I want them to be able to distinguish objectivity from their subjectivity (as far as possible). I try to understand everyone's motives, but by virtue of that I tend to try to make them open their eyes. My being fair has always brought me problems, because I have never taken sides to defend the wrong reasons of friends. Throughout my life, I entered groups that tended to create the illusion among themselves that they were right, considering the outsiders as enemies. For me, all this is unthinkable, because one flees from truth and self-criticism, as well as from the evolution of oneself.

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    The people I get along best with are those who avoid creating bonds that trap them in a static way of being and thinking. I don't like it when people depend on me and sadly it happens often. When that happens, I try to force them to change with advice and, if I can't, through my absence. I have often gone too far in trying to help others change, and perhaps it was not my duty. I spent a lot of energy and health doing it. I hate wasted potential in general. People after many years tend to thank me for making them grow. My advice is often too "idealistic" or practical, I speak of dignity and values ​​that others are instead ready to sacrifice. I also explain some psychological tricks my friends might use to achieve goals but choose not to use them, instead showing themselves weak to others and then being crushed.
    Regarding my family, I had to participate in important family decisions from an early age because my father (I believe SLI) is totally impractical towards people and is unable to oppose other relatives.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    Open-minded people who do not emanate negativity. Someone who can also feel free from toxic bonds. However, there are exceptions. My best friend is not particularly strong, but she is right with others. I like to give her advice and even if she doesn't follow them, her sweetness doesn't allow me to think badly of her. Indeed, I prefer a person who does not listen to my advice rather than a person who implements them without making them his own (understanding them and making them part of his being). She is EII, I think. I've also another EII friend with whom I had fights for years, but in the end we managed to maintain a strong friendship, despite some core differences. Regarding romantic relationships, I have no idea at all. I tend to avoid people who seem too superficial to me. I like kind and lively people (and ESE very much) but I always clash with them. The girls with whom I found myself better "psychologically" speaking are INTp and INFp, but what destroyed our relationship was their excessive seclusion and closure. I still have not a lot of experience in the field to understand what I like in a woman. I tend to reject them all.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    The most recent was with an ESE. I can't stand the fact that she is not on time even though he lives 5 minutes from where we meet, while I need to drive 1 hour and still I arrive on time. I care about respect so I looked for a confrontation, but this person was refractory. Our relationship has cracked. She hates the fact that I like to go from group to group, and even more the fact that if I'm bored I let them know. When we go out they spend the day taking pictures and I find it a waste of time. I prefer to talk, they prefer to have pics to share for 1-2 weeks on instagram. I am very sorry for how it went but there is an atmosphere of heaviness that is no longer bearable.
    When I feel bad, I am very argumentative and I realize that I exaggerate. If someone calms the tension by joking, I retrace my steps. Paradoxically, I have a male ESE friend who actually helps me this way. It's maybe my best (male) friend.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?
    People compliment me on my values, but at the same time it doesn't make them treat me well. I keep my promises no matter what discussions I have with people. Many perceive this as a manipulation or way to feel superior, but in reality it is just important for me to keep my word. I maintain a respect that goes beyond individual quarrels, but others are less likely to do so. Another thing I get compliments on is open-mindedness. I can be polite and nice to strangers. It has often happened that strangers told me about their life (happened a lot on the train home. often they were old women or men), and sometime people just met say that I am the only impartial person who can give good advice. I don't know what I like of me.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I have a lot of scruples. I would like to know if I made the right choice or not. I want the people I discuss with to know my whole point of view well explained, but often no one cares. The criticism I receive is that I am too moved by the defense of my dignity and respect, and my desire to confront myself when someone has something to say about me. They hate my being honest.
    The only thing I don't like about myself is perhaps my lack of consistency in studying, and my inability to try to have "non-serious" experiences with girls (which I would have needed). However, I don't look back and accept it.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I am good when there is the possibility of expressing oneself without closure and superficiality. My goal is to work in business contexts and prove my worth. I would like to have a team.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    I don't like spending empty days with others (just drinking, messing around etc.). I like to talk, talk about experices, ideas, or make more interesting things happen. It happens that when I'm in dead contexts where people do empty things (as I said, drinking etc.), I tend to exert pressure, first of all showing myself hyper introverted and closed, and then honestly showing my disinterest.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?
    It is very important for me to show myself well. My clothes must go well with each other. I often take inspiration from what I see (even from video games), and reproduce them in a "sober" way. It rarely happens that I wear clothes that are a little eccentric, at other times just very elegant. It happened that on birthdays I was the most elegant. I also dress sporty, I love jeans and so on, but in any case I never show myself "messy".

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?
    I think the best feeling of my life was being engaged (with an ILI) when I was 17. I have never felt that feeling again. Love is important to me but I am so selective that I have hardly ever experienced it. I am critical when I observe the relationships of others, because I only observe toxic dynamics of power. I believe in unconditional love.

What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?
    A very important question. Since I was a child I have always tried to arrive (with the thought) to a "natural" religion, free from the influences of the traditions of the various peoples. This allowed me to discover the archetypal concepts underlying every religion. As mentioned, this allows me to create mythologies. I don't believe in God in a religious way. I have written a sort of personal "bible" that I think can be used to understand these concepts without substrates, in a very philosophical way.

How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?
    I don't show it, but I need attention, especially from the girls. When I can I try to enter into discussions by proposing points of view, or to make tough looks or poses (which are not always successful). I have some kind of awareness of the effect that certain expressions might have on others. In boring contexts, as already mentioned, I apply pressure by showing myself detached.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?
    It depends. Speaking about goals, I think if somethings goes not as I expected, I can change goal. I think the most important thing is to gain experience (talking about work). New goals will come over time, you just need to discover them. I've never had specific goals and I've often improvised. The only persistent desire is to want to have a job where you can earn a lot.
    Speaking of partners, it is difficult for me not to get what I want because I often just want something that is already in line with my being. It's hard for me to want a partner who doesn't already like me. I have to have some degree of certainty. In the past I have been rejected by girls who didn't like me and I almost took it well and kept a friendship. I tend to take everything philosophically and without rancor. Of course, it always takes some time to calm down but I know that over time everything will no longer matter. I've never been rejected by girls who were in a deep psychological connection with me (IEI/ILI), but unfortunately they were toxic relationships and I had to close with them.
    Last edited by Lesri; 05-03-2022 at 11:53 AM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE
    whats with EIEs and this avatar i hate that guy

objective morality vs subjective experience (roughly Fe vs Fi > Fi ignoring)
    hating being dependent upon and static ways of thinking - Si PoLR
    spending a lot of time taking care of others and growing frustrated - Fe ego but more often beta NF and EIE the most that ive seen (not sure if EIE is spending the most time helping others or just burns out the most)
    cant bridge fantasy and reality so maybe u dont live in predominantly one of them - SLE and IEI ime dont have that exact issue since they are p function lead
    edit: for SLE and IEI its like even bigger disconnect but they live in one or the other even more which is what also makes them p which is like more "easy going"
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 05-03-2022 at 06:10 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    EIE

objective morality vs subjective experience (roughly Fe vs Fi > Fi ignoring)
    hating being dependent upon and static ways of thinking - Si PoLR
    spending a lot of time taking care of others and growing frustrated - Fe ego but more often beta NF and EIE the most that ive seen (not sure if EIE is spending the most time helping others or just burns out the most)
    cant bridge fantasy and reality so maybe u dont live in predominantly one of them - SLE and IEI ime dont have that exact issue since they are p function lead
    edit: for SLE and IEI its like even bigger disconnect but they live in one or the other even more which is what also makes them p which is like more "easy going"
    Wow thank you for your analysis!
    Looks like this really is my type. I see myself with the "beneficiary" and "benefactor" relationship with ENTp (it really happened in my life). Same with most "compatibilities". The only one I have doubts about is duality and semi duality. The Ti Doms tend to be among my favorite characters in media (videogames/films etc) and feel a lot of affinity, but in everyday life I have a not very healthy relationship with them. It is as ISTjs gave room for my negativity to raise with theirs and in the end I always ended friendships because I felt "dirty". Maybe they were unhealty, I don't know.
    Still, probably I don't have to focus on just this aspect to type myself. EIE suits well and my friends always said I have the same vibe of these characters.
    For me it's hard to have an internal point of view about myself.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lesri View Post
    Wow thank you for your analysis!
    Looks like this really is my type. I see myself with the "beneficiary" and "benefactor" relationship with ENTp (it really happened in my life). Same with most "compatibilities". The only one I have doubts about is duality and semi duality. The Ti Doms tend to be among my favorite characters in media (videogames/films etc) and feel a lot of affinity, but in everyday life I have a not very healthy relationship with them. It is as ISTjs gave room for my negativity to raise with theirs and in the end I always ended friendships because I felt "dirty". Maybe they were unhealty, I don't know.
    with LSIs u have to let them lead a lil bit so u react and adjust bc they are not gonna adjust to u too much. u are also kinda forced to keep a happy facade, but u can also mald at things together, but ur not allowed to be too vulnerable bc they dont know what to do, and u have to show some kind of willpower and good reasonign so they dont start looking down on u for being manipulative selfish and whiny (i havent had that experience with LSI tho, maybe bc i mange to explain myself to them (irl at least)). if u mean sexuality, with the males i do see that thing where LSI irl for example had a fantasy where he wanted to stop time and take girls clothes off do his deed and put them back and they'd never know which didnt appeal to me. but u can disagree with him if u deliver it properly. like u cant be harsh judgemental reactive Fi to him. its hard to explain
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sociotype.com original test (the16types.info)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    Not only EIE's, I knew an LSI-Ti guy that wanted to be Griffith pretty hardly. I was enticed by him too for while, since he is probably one of the most charismatic characters ever written. It's kinda strange to hold very long to this admiration though, when you realize how he turned out in the end in the manga/anime (not well). Not sure what type Griffith is, but he is tied here on LIE and EIE.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Sociotype.com original test (the16types.info)

Not only EIE's, I knew an LSI-Ti guy that wanted to be Griffith pretty hardly. I was enticed by him too for while, since he is probably one of the most charismatic characters ever written. It's kinda strange to hold very long to this admiration though, when you realize how he turned out in the end in the manga/anime (not well). Not sure what type Griffith is, but he is tied here on LIE and EIE.
    Griffith is indeed a great character, but personally I don't want to be like him, nor I relate to him. I use this propic just because I love berserk as a story. I already use a Guts propic for telegram, so I wanted to use another character for this site.
    Are you sure he is LIE/EIE? I searched for EIEs descriptions, functions etc and list of characters and He is so different from the others listened with him (Like Chrollo, Kaworu and others).
    I thought Griffith was SLE or LSI. He is always taking advantages bypassing morals and didn't give importance to people lives. I knew Ti-Se/Se-Ti were kinda good with hierarchy and related things.
    I cannot see any trace of ethics or idealistic purpose in this character. Its dream is so aseptic that is hard for me to see some Fe. It's just "I want to be a king", nor because he wants to make people live better under his command, nor for other ideals (religious etc). Also it seems people follow him more for his results rather than words. Just an opinion tho. I'd like to understand it better. Griffith always makes me think to my ILI ex and LSI friend.
    Note: I'm sharing a new post on Beta Quadra section about Griffith and EIE/LSI perception in general, so we can speak there

Thanks for that Link
    Result of this test was IEI-0 with EIE in the second place, while the result of the test with 160 questions gave me EIE with IEI as 2nd.
    Reading IEI-Fe description I saw a lot of characteristics similiar to mine, but they are more one side of me. I met some IEI in real life and they looked so "cool", with calm manners, and sometimes too much in their heads. I must study both EIE-ni and IEI-fe better
    Last edited by Lesri; 05-04-2022 at 08:40 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lesri View Post
    Griffith is indeed a great character, but personally I don't want to be like him, nor I relate to him.
    Griffith was the biggest plot twist I ever seen in any series, movies or anime that I watched ever. Anyway I won't give any spoilers for people who haven't watched.

Have you considered ILE for your type?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Griffith was the biggest plot twist I ever seen in any series, movies or anime that I watched ever. Anyway I won't give any spoilers for people who haven't watched.
    Exactly! I love that manga and I feel so sad for Miura, R.I.P. one of the best mangaka ever lived.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycantrope View Post
    Have you considered ILE for your type?
    Yeah I considered it for a short time, but I don't think I'm ILE because I feel a lot different from my ILE brother and best friend :/
    They have do to everything with their time (it's an alpha quadra value), they are not enough in the comprehension of emotional sphere but more on the pragmatical (computers, politics etc.). I think to value F a lot (I feel it being my strongest side), and to be from the Delta or Beta quadra.

I relate to a lot of things from EIEs, but also a lot from IEE.
    People said I happear like a strong Te user very often, but they confuse "information" with intuition expression imo. All Te "facts" I say are connected to the artistical or psychological sphere, and are all secondary respect to the expression of my thoughts and intuitions of mine, while my EXTJs friends speak about geography, history, business and things like that, which I find uninteresting (despite studying economics myself lmao).
    I use Te more to get have a base for explaining my intuitions better (maybe).

What makes this confusion is the fact I'm a lot imposing when I overreact on things, and I shoot a lot of these thoughts without caring of the contex and then I regret. It sounds a lot Se Role imo. A Te role would explain just facts without imposing?

I'm wondering if I have Te role or Hidden Agenda. I like to tell people how to behave according to psychology, my advice are more cold than emphatetic. I read than the Advisor is the ENFp, and to give advice is what I do most. I value informations but I'm a little bad with factual memory (learning informations about Law etc), while I remember well interpretations and mental images.

I enjoy Si doms the most, and with INFjs it always look like a mirror relation. Other than this I've no idea

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

both because I don't like having to deal with "sad" contexts (for sensitivity)
    this points towards constructivist, mayyybe
    so that would rule out like 8 types
    could also just be masculine

I like playing the piano and singing, and when I do I imagine I'm on stage. I love the energy aroused by music, both sad and joyful, both ascetic and jovial
    this has EIE energy

The girls with whom I found myself better "psychologically" speaking are INTp and INFp, but what destroyed our relationship was their excessive seclusion and closure.
    maybe a dislike for Fe- ? If excessive seclusion and closure means too private and not emotionally expressive? So it may suggest super id to be Fe+ (EIE duallity)

It is very important for me to show myself well. My clothes must go well with each other. I often take inspiration from what I see (even from video games), and reproduce them in a "sober" way. It rarely happens that I wear clothes that are a little eccentric, at other times just very elegant. It happened that on birthdays I was the most elegant. I also dress sporty, I love jeans and so on, but in any case I never show myself "messy".
    I think ill just rule out Si types

I am critical when I observe the relationships of others, because I only observe toxic dynamics of power.
    Se blocked with Fi?

Overall it looks like EIE ish, but also think LSI who is operating in super id is possible.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by photon View Post

Overall it looks like EIE ish, but also think LSI who is operating in super id is possible.
    The biggest problem with imagining LSI is that I'm completely unable to be good at both Ti and Se, and when LSI friends shows their skill with it I feel kinda weak. Also their interests seems too pragmatical (money/status), and are quite often "feral" people (idk how to explain, but they are always seeking advantages from contexts).

I analyzed better people I've come in contact with and maybe I finally understood in "what sense" to interpret what sites say. It's like I match every IEE-compatibility description.

I realized one of the girl whom was most similiar to me was actually EIE, nor IEI. She loved philosophy and got a very mystic mind. She was more expressive and warm than the other IEI girl I was dating. Also, she was more controlling.

I felt an unique connection with her. We could speak about concepts and interpretation for hours, and she instantly liked me. But it was an impossible relationship.
    She was always tense, never relax. Everytime I spoke to her about problem with friends, she always assumed they were flirting with me (even not-gay friends WTF), just because this was her fear.
    She always saw danger everywhere, and I couldn't bear these bad vibes. Also, her dream to be an artist was kinda impratical to connect to my life. It fits well the Quasi Identical relation description.

I fall for Si dom girl the most. With a SLI girl it happened quickly.
    I think that what I like about ILI and IEI is their Si Role mask, but when it falls relation is quite bad, while with Si lead I have the best match (in my experiences). Also, I can balance well my SLI father.

With INFj it looks a lot like a mirror relationship. We always clash to impose our lead function over the other, despite having identical interests.

An INTj is always trying to see problems in me and makes me feel bad. He admires my values but looks always like a supervisor and can't stand this thing too much. But it is a brearable relation if I manage to spend more energy.

Ther's an ESE girl with whom I have a benefactor/beneficiary relation which is identical to descriptions, same for ENTj (I'm the benefactor) and with illusionary relation (my ex ILI).

I don't know if I'm overanalyzing things, but it seems so clear now that I put a girl I dated in the EIE category. It was an epiphany to me
    Last edited by Lesri; 05-17-2022 at 02:06 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i dont mean your Se and Ti are high dimensionality, tbh nothing looks high dimensional from the questionaire which indicates you are in Super Id mode. Other things indicate this as well, such as your focus on relationship with the opposite sex. So im guessing youre probably young, like teens to low 20s.
    when you're in Super Id mode, you would be focused on those IEs. and your questionaire is showing signs that you are using a lot of Fe+ and Ni (EIE more likely than IEI). in super id mode you are acting as your dual type, which often fools people on forums that you are that type. but theres one difference, theres nothing indicating you use Fe and Ni at high dimensionality, and theres a big focus on the sex youre attracted to. And thats what super id is, its seeking your dual type, focusing on information that you want and like.
    I hope that makes sense

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like most of your posts OP. you seem to me to be easily suggested by other people's opinion. so, likely xEE

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bb brb bb View Post
    i like most of your posts OP.
    Thanks =D

you seem to me to be easily suggested by other people's opinion. so, likely xEE
    This is real "online" and when speaking about abstract things relating myself, but it's incredible how it is the opposite when speaking about external objects/ideas or in real life in general.

But if a person speaks about me in an abstract way, I really don't know how to judge it. My weak spot is, in brief, analyzing myself conceptually. I know what I like, what my reaction is or will be to things etc., but if someone says my position in all of this abstract structure, I would trust, because I just don't know how to see myself from my point of view.

I need to relate concepts to others in order to understand it on a pragmatical level. I understand well definition and I can think they all apply to me I just don't know How much.

Speaking with people about external things (politics, philosophy and every kind of thing, even psychological types) I'm the person Who have the strongest opinion and hardly changes idea. I'm a lot for traditions too.

I said to my friends very often if they see me XEE and they all say I'm too "factual", traditionalist, not caring of feelings and a lot logic. I can't let myself go in enjoying things too much. I don't drink alcool to prevent being fat or other things; I avoid quick pleasure of all kinds.

Also, they consider me too much "impositive". I can be very aggressive or rude with someone if lacks principles and values.

With ILE and IEE is the same. I can't stand too much how they give importance to possibilities that have 1% of being a success. I don't commit to thing if I think they will not last "forever" with high probability (this works for partners and others things).

It is like I'm Ne lead only when Analyzing myself and that tricks (maybe) a lot of people who try type me online. But, idk, you could be right too. I'm completely oblivious to this
    Last edited by Lesri; 09-02-2022 at 07:04 PM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if i may guess it could be because you put a lot of emphasis on your P.e - function?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if i may guess it could be because you put a lot of emphasis on your P.e - function?
    But why doing this only when speaking about "how to categorize myself"? My XEE friends use their Pe at 360°, while I just can't. Watching how Pe lead valuer live I just can't imagine to do the same.

I keep my integrity and sense of self through limits, for exemple. If I will ever make occasional sex, I will end being depressed because it is a matter of principles. I'm not the kind of person who does it. I will not be myself anymore.

I have these personal rules to follow in a strict way, while my XEE friends looks uninterested and I always argue with them about it. They sacrifice everything for the sake of dive in every possibility. I couldn't stand that life :/

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seems IEE..

With ILE and IEE is the same. I can't stand too much how they give importance to possibilities that have 1% of being a success. I don't commit to thing if I think they will not last "forever" with high probability (this works for partners and others things).
    i sometimes hate my identicals too so that's normal i think..lol

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seems IEE..
    Maybe you are right, who knows! I Hope someday I will be sure about my type, whatever the answer is

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's a no-big deal ^^

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like most of your posts OP. you seem to me to be easily suggested by other people's opinion. so, likely xEE
    ethical types are generally more easily influenced by opposition in logical arguments, eliciting uncritical acceptance or stubborn rejection (one tends to more often naively accept information in the superid, obstinately reject it in the superego), and irrationals are typically more unstable with their opinions
    so this also applies to XEI