Thread: Feather's typing thread (Near-anniversary edition)

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, we barely interacted after kindergarten though so I doubt that we were duals.

@sbbds Did you get a chance to see the video he added to OP? I second many of @toska's observations. He seems Ne ego, rational, with extremely good recall of autobiographical minutiae, comments on his comfort, lots of clear declarations. Wicca, constant meme references, fanatical love of Neil Gaiman smells Ne/Si to me. I think he's a static type and it would be a different IR in person. If forced to pick, rn I'd say EII.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Lol, we barely interacted after kindergarten though so I doubt that we were duals.

@sbbds Did you get a chance to see the video he added to OP? I second many of @toska's observations. He seems Ne ego, rational, with extremely good recall of autobiographical minutiae, comments on his comfort, lots of clear declarations. Wicca, constant meme references, fanatical love of Neil Gaiman smells Ne/Si to me. I think he's a static type and it would be a different IR in person. If forced to pick, rn I'd say EII.
    I see. Yeah I’ve ridden the Feathers Delta NF train for a while and have seen a lot of him and gone back and forth, but I for one am sure my friend was an IEI and it’s just too similar. The pattern of interaction, visuals, everything.