Thread: Boh, Idk

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Boh, Idk

<3 <6 <9. =)
    Last edited by ooo; 07-25-2017 at 07:10 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    It would actually be interesting to have YOUR opinion, miss Chae. You're probably the most popular person in here, that makes you a good catalyst of all that the mass thinks. Thanks : )

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post
    It would actually be interesting to have YOUR opinion, miss Chae. You're probably the most popular person in here, that makes you a good catalyst of all that the mass thinks. Thanks : )
    The short way: Be as assertive as you are right now toward me with your problems - issue solved. State [to yourself] what you want which is essentially being taken seriously if I get it right.

The other route, with details & serving you some truth:

- Don't mingle with a forum where you spot old haters that you can't avoid, backlash, opposition, narcissist competitors, everything that works against you. Not that competition is bad - in fact, it polishes you. But you wanna focus on yourself and a productive environment. What you attract mirrors you to a certain degree, keep this in mind. Create new stuff unless you want to be the loyal opposition of this mob that only grows stronger this way.
    - If you wanna go the maverick route, you must accept all possible consequences. Nobody will magically like you when you practice something different. People fear what they don't know or see as a threat to their agenda. That causes their attacks. Anticipate that mentally.
    - Why are you afraid to be called bad? Why do you fear other bad people talking shit? Why do you call other people idiots? Think about it. Open up to some degree of acceptance the way you need it.
    - They talk behind your back, you do the same with them? You consider denouncement, so did they? Come on... I know how this is like, hypocrisy is a success killer. Cut the complaints to a minimum, I know it's hard.
    - You aren't better than they are if you resort to insult them back, even for the purpose of getting banned.
    - Your bf won't help you. The answer's within (the same applies to this post, watch out okay). Side rec: The only thing he can maybe aid you with is releasing some sexual tension to feel nice, good vibes yeah. Stop asking him for advice, fuck him. LITERALLY! Best distraction from your issues, treat yourself. Just my IEE sense of selfish opportunity speaking.
    - You hate yourself so much, it's no surprise others do. Just saying. Do you think there's a correlation? As outside so inside.
    - Questioning and criticizing are different things, learn what distinguishes them.
    - Beware of your own masochism. It backfires real quick as a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    - Beef can be tackled in many ways. Just know what your aim is, that's important. Do you wanna play and mess around, or do it for self-pity? Or do you want to set your gaze toward a mission? And that is being a unique astrologer. You can't be that if beef distracts you from fostering your business.
    - A person who's the odd one out needs a separate place, why not create your own website? You don't have to deal with peasants there, just the people who are really interested in you. It's harder but your niche status helps already so there's business opportunity. Just a small blog, why not?
    - If you worry about being attacked and being weak, you circumvent the opportunity to have the opposite mindset. It's either predator (neutral people counted in) or victim. Both have maximum resistance attitudes, you demonstrate it in the OP. Choose the other side of resisting which is promoting yourself and your knowledge without anxiety around being betrayed, that is already inevitable if you don't show loyalty in return.
    - Observe your audience.
    - Thinking "THEIR LOSS!" always helps to boost self-esteem. They don't like you, support you, appreciate your specialness? They need to stay among themselves, and you just don't bother since challenging them as we can see is completely ineffective for your needs and goals.
    - You cannot control your reputation in this situation because of the past. Rep is a fragile thing. Focus on the present to better your own attitude, and see how people magically adjust.
    - If you are such an accurate astrologer, isn't the solution written in your own chart? Have you thought about that? Why not use your own skill to help yourself.
    - Cross "sorry to bother" from your dictionary. You and what you like deserves space. But I won't change anything by telling you that. You have to adopt this conviction on your own, or else stuff goes on and on as usual.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew I could count on your insight, thanks a lot for your accurate answer.
    I guess that trying to present myself in a humble and honest way, as I'm used to do, is seen as suspicious. You're right, I'm my first enemy, but I don't really think that to expect some sort of respect over what I do should even have to be questioned. Even if I hate myself. I value astrology, I have my blog, those people knew. Those people even knew about me, more than your 2 cents psychological anylisis, which is not so 2 cents because you've been painfully true in some points. But nothing of this excuses bullism. If I'm a sensitive pussy this is no reason for anyone to take advantage of me. Uh. Oh, right, maybe I just make such a big fuss over these stupid internet things, trolls gotta troll, right?

I'm not in any position to teach my beliefs as if they were the ultimate truths, I don't hold a bible in my hands. I'd like lol : ) I like ideas and systems and sharing my views with people from everywhere, like on here, because I don't really have the possibility to do it here where I live... I don't know many astrologers, and the internet can be awesome, when people engage it in awesome ways. I think going thru bullying not so awesome, ya kno

I'm really thinking I should have denounced these kids... at least some respect would have been imposed by a more real Te form, eheh

I don't rely on astrology to tell me what the vast majority of the universe sees of me, I knew IEEs do it better. But thanks for the idea lol, thanks even because this was a very good lesson.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, you have two things to consider:

Is everyone on that forum like that? Then why are they worth your time? Find a different astrology forum. None of the ones I've been on in the past are like that, even if there are generally always some people like that on every forum. If people are just on there for personal attacks, they're not going to be interested in your different ideas in the first place, because they're just not interested in ideas. The people I mentioned in an old post who like to talk about Saturn as the Red (Marxist) Planet and relate David Bowie's personas to Gemini and other things that'd make many people cry "PSEUD!" would pretty much gobble ideas like yours right up even if they didn't take them as the Ultimate Truth.

Is not everyone like that? Befriend the people you actually like and strike back at the petty and insecure people together. People pretty much only do stuff like that out of fear, jealousy, and motives like that in the first place, and they only have any power at all from being "everyone else" (= you see yourself as crazy or uniquely wrong), not "a large group of other people". Also, grow some gonads, because you'll have to eventually.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank wyrd! Uh yeah, it was actually a shitty situation. In the past months my mum died. I made my last astrology research with her, and when she died I posted it in on the forum, dedicating it to her. Of course, one of these kids came there to say that I talked too much... I counted them, it was usually 8 people in the forum who were always creating troubles. Plus the random ones, which were daily too (I guess because they could see people around were used to give me some sort of treatment). That's the first time I decided to leave. Then few weeks later I decided to sign back in, with a new account, because I felt like I gave too much to that site, and didn't want to be troubled by a bunch of idiots. Well, they kept it going, I couldn't handle it. Why should I have?

I posted this in the psychology section because I've read somewhere that the psychology of the mass says that "the first who attacks is perceived to be right"... and so I found myself in the position of being attacked first, and indeed, I was the wrong one in the eyes of most people.

Yesterday I attacked first, I want to see how this goes..

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi fi fi fi fi <3 I'm in love with FiFi peepz.

I'll let you know how this silly story developed, I think it's a bit enlightening ^^ especially for comprehending human mechanism.

So, I used all my Te scary power on the astro forum, I told ya 'bout it, I actually looked like a very critical a**hole. But that's in Te package right? So, I told the guy to stop bragging on how amazing he was, 'cause he had behaved pretty bad with me, at my expense. He answered as if I was psycho, and then that's where I threatened the guy with police reports.

Last night I received a bunch of messages of curiosity in private, people asked me what happened, that the guy looked egomaniacal, they were supporting me; and people in the thread started fleeing from him.

Mission Te, achieved ~

(I think that was actually my Fi at its best, but I could just be biased about this)