Thread: Riverdale

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Riverdale

Veronica is definitely Fe ego and Archie Andrews seems LSI. Their relationship is typical beta, and with Veronica's expert manipulation she's def EIE(I'm open for ESFj though).
    Jughead and Betty's relationship is quite Delta I think, but Betty is very much IEI with certain situations or people bringing out her edgier darker side. She likes the danger and wants to be part of it e.g. joining the Serpents. I think that's why she's drawn to Jug?
    Sheryl (or is it Cheryl?) is a typical 3w4, and probably Se valuing.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why was this moved??

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaebette View Post
    Why was this moved??
    Because it's about typing fictional characters, apparently. Where was it before?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This show is good! I like how they addressed gay issues but its kind of too pc and I sort of cringed at the last episode where Kevin Keller couldn't even have a date yet all the heterosexuality has been thrown in our faces. And gay men need to be 4 dimensional characters at this point rather then simply teaching the heterosexual community a lesson on tolerance. I mean if it was 1996 or something I would get it but I thought we were moved on from this... I love Kevin though and his funny zingers. And man he's hawt too <3. Is the show supposed to take place in the 90s tho cuz it has that feel. Or maybe even 70s...

I love shows about high school.

Way back about nine years ago I always thought forum members Dolphin and Vero were like my Betty and Veronica lol <3 Fag hags for lyfe.

Wonder what's gonna happen with Betty's brother Chic now cuz he's such a creep! But in a way I feel bad for him too- I hope the writers don't turn him into a campy one-note villain cuz I love the human-ness of this show.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like how Betty started off good and plays with bad, and Veronica started out bad and tries to redeem herself as good - then there's these overlaps where they plop back and forth.

Jughead is soooo emo I can't stand it haha like he's a total 4 right?

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@starrangel Jughead IS a total 4 lol. With an 8 fix though. He's very political and rebellious too. What do you think about my typings?
    Ugh I find Chic too creepy. I hope he goes back to wherever he came from, honestly. I don't know why but I think his father IS a Serpent and it'll come back to bite Betty's mum in the ass.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Because it's about typing fictional characters, apparently. Where was it before?
    It was in the Famous People section. I saw threads about Breaking Bad and other shows so I figured this would fit there.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    ILI-Ni, 5w6 sp/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't watched the series much, but from what I've seen I agree that Archie is a some kind of XSI. I could see him being a beta LSI or gamma ESI. Jugghead is a delta type EII-Fi. I also agree that he's a total enneagram 4w5 lol!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think about my typings?
    I like Archie and Veronica being LSI/EIE duals. Whenever Archie is on the screen, my entire body is stimulated. I mean not that he makes me horny (though the actor is very attractive), it's just this energy that surges through my body and makes me feel more alive. LSI always makes me feel this way. People on the forum overly complicate things. Activation is well... activation, and it's a raw feeling more than some analytical thing. Though eh logical types will always do shit like that.

idk about Betty being IEI tho... her relationship to Jughead doesn't seem to have the same kind of chemistry as Archie/Veronica though but I am also biased because Jughead is my least favorite character. What about SEI for Betty? or ESE. She seems alpha over Beta.

The Serpents seem beta as fuck, Jughead himself I think is ILI-Ni. He doesn’t respond to Fe manipulation well at all. The casting director did a good job with Jughead's dad... they look a lot alike. Same with Kevin Keller's dad.

ESI-Fi for Archie's mom? Though she kind of irritates me and I think she's this huge bitch... something about the tone of her voice lol.

Poor Cheryl. She's now at that creepy conversion prison where they are trying to make her str8 omg.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaebette View Post
    It was in the Famous People section. I saw threads about Breaking Bad and other shows so I figured this would fit there.
    Ya that's where it should be...guess it got moved back?

TIM
    EIE Hamlet
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Veronica - SEE
    Archie - ?
    Betty - ESI
    Jughead - ILI
    Cheryl - SEE
    Alice - LSE
    Fred - SLI
    Hermione - LSE

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just started this show. Jughead (Cole irl)
    I think Jughead is ILI & Betty is SEI but that's all I got so far